Seems like we should apply the same standards of promiscuity to men as we do to women...

Seems like we should apply the same standards of promiscuity to men as we do to women. Why is it respected for a guy to fuck lots of 10s but a girl is a slut if she's not a virgin?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial_Americans#Demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qa4eHTD1ZJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you call a female wizard?
Nonexistent.

Shut the fuck up. You know why. Stop wasting our time.

>Why is it respected for a guy to fuck lots of 10s but a girl is a slut if she's not a virgin?
It requires zero effort for a woman to get laid. It does however take at least some effort for even the Chaddest of Chads.

inb4 someone posts that retarded lock and key metaphor

Agreed desu. Even though men have to work to get laid unlike women, promiscuity is still disgusting and degenerate in both cases.

Should people be shamed for doing something just because it doesn't take effort?

>The lock and key metaphore totally destroys my argument so I better call it retarded and ban it from being used.

marriage material

>comparing a vagina to a lock makes sense

Except that doesnt make any sense at all from a biological and evolutionary point of view. A female will always know the she is giving birth to her own biological child (excluding stuff like surrogates and so on), but a male can never be certain without a paternity test. Women are the "gate keepers" to the next generation and are supposed to choose who gets to pass on their genes. Meanwhile men should try to get as much of their DNA and stuff passed on by having impregnating as many women as possible.

also
>a girls is a slut if she's not a virgin
nobody says that, cause then if everyone saved themselves for marriage they would be sluts after the first night.

muh chads fuck only whores who fucked blacks the day before

Because boys and girls are different. All differences between the sexes are a byproduct of nature and to try to resist nature is stupid.

it does if you think about women as guardians of the next generation

Pubes are funniest part

it is true that the metaphor has a key, the vagina is the key but only to the mans wallet.

>Seems like we should apply the same standards of promiscuity to men as we do to women
t. roastie

It's not respected, anyone that fornicates, no matter their gender, is nothing less than a depraved degenerate.

Does anyone actually defend promiscuous chads?
they're still degenerates
furthermore, why do betas defend them?

hey idiot, if the woman can't keep the man around to provide than it's obviously not advantageous to fuck around because nobody will raise another man's child.

how would a "chad's" bastard offspring succeed in life ?! You can obviously tell it's not your kid retard

muh one dimensional logic. lurk more or you'll be embarrassed more

Both are degenerate, but one at least requires some sort of effort and can be at least impressive degeneracy. There's also the fact that, given the chance, 99% of men would fuck most women if they could.

>Why is it respected for a guy to fuck lots of 10s but a girl is a slut if she's not a virgin?
Evolutionary psychology

it takes fucking effort for blokes to fuck thats why.

go to any girls tinder and see how many matches she has

go to any guys and see if he has any matches at all

i had 340 tinder matches and it was still far less than any girl whose tinder i have seen

lmao, I've been with 1% of the women I could. Having the ability to chose, results in having higher standards because only lames wear condoms.

>nobody will raise another man's child
some cucks will, and I believe there are plenty of cases where it goes undiscovered. Anyhow, multiple kids will without a doubt increase the chance of your genes moving on because naturally there is a higher chance that at least one will survive.

>how would a "chad's" bastard offspring succeed in life
How is this question even relevant?

>you can obviously tell
how?

these are too great, wish I had more

tinder is Ashley Madison rebranded with a few drug addicted prostitutes looking for johns

A man can't trick a woman into raising another woman's child.

Promiscuity causes mental healthy issues in both men and women, however women are much more susceptible to it due to biological differences.

If you pay attention, you'll notice highly promiscuous people have bad shit happening to them at a higher rate than slightly promiscuous people. Their minds don't work well so they keep making bad decision after bad decision and they are often highly impulsive. They are also more prone to drug abuse and to have an unhealthy focus on making themselves look like someone worth dating/marrying.

One more thing you can observe is that in many cases the promiscuity stems from childhood trauma, most often caused by deranged single parents of poor upbringing or abuse by stepparents.

I'm tired, good night.

For men, if no illnesses were involved, sex was practically risk free and they wanted to propagate themselves whenever that was possible. Impregnation comes with certain risks in the future and could be life threatening for women so they had to take more care of their sexuality. When a man fucks around, it means that he exhibits some good qualities that warrant his propagation. When a woman does the same, it means she doesn't care about her well-being and is therefore repulsive to most men. Should men and women have casual sex with multiple partners? The answer is obviously no.

>how is it (bastard children) relevant
?! Natural Selection dictates it's relevant because if you pass your genes on and they fail after one generation than you're an evolutionary dead end.
>some cucks
>some
damn that NAXALT theory is very accurate in determining high probably!

the statistics and even basic logic proves, single parent (bastard children) have much higher failure rates in terms of what it means to me a successful human.

>muh numbers game
ask blacks how well it's going with that R selection strategy.
>fertility rate 14
>mortality rate 88
gas yourself, you 88 IQ lame brain

>Seems like we should apply the same standards of promiscuity to men as we do to women. Why is it respected for a guy to fuck lots of 10s but a girl is a slut if she's not a virgin?
Its not. Maybe some young people think it is.

>You can obviously tell it's not your kid retard
>whores who fucked blacks the day before

Outside of major cities on the coasts, you aren't going to have too many people mixing races, let alone even fucking niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial_Americans#Demographics

>white/Native American and Alaskan Native, at 7,015,017,
>white/black at 737,492,
>white/Asian at 727,197, and
>white/Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander at 125,628.

~8.2mil mixed race in the U.S., out of 340mil total pop, so ~2%

so 2% chance your woman is gonna fuck some nigger/spic/injun/gook/whatever, where you'd be able to tell it wasn't your kid.

But a 98% chance that they're just gonna fuck some other white guy, where you wouldn't be able to tell. If you're blonde and blue eyed and your woman fucks some other blonde blue eyed guy, it will be hard to tell, especially if the kid takes the predominant features from the mother instead of the father.

So you can't always tell if the kid is yours or not, especially if your woman cheats on you while you're together and she gets pregnant.

Unless you meant "obviously tell it's not your kid" as a stepdad taking on some other guy's already grown kid.

>I'm tired, good night.
Good Night, Brazil.

>Why is it respected for a guy to fuck lots of 10s
Because it takes actual effort to nab a girl.

Because sex has stronger psychological effects in women than in men
See this:The Trufh About Sex
youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI

I'm aware it's likely going to with another white guy thus resulting in a white offspring. You'd still recognize it's not your offspring, especially if it's a daughter. The point is, you obviously don't understand or have been close to women. They always confess, they are genetically predisposed to not risking something so important (genetically) as sleeping around and not being able to have support, because Natural Selection bred out disloyal genes among Caucasians, K selected.

I've had girls tell me their worst experiences, including rapes within a few days of meeting me. I've had every girl give their sexual partner count every time I asked. If they trust you, they will tell you everything and would never risk losing you to cheat.

you don't know real women, you know memes of "women" and behavior.

"Metaphor, a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable."

Are you that autistic that you can't even loosen the definitions of words to encompass a more abstract meaning?

You sound like a godless cu ck.

No doubt, but the fact remains that this is why men get respect for being able to bed women, whilst women get scorn for sleeping around; for men it is an accomplishment that speaks to their genetic fitness, for women it's a detriment to finding a quality mate.

only roasties don't get why being a roasty is bad and how being a chad doesn't compare

Yup.

>only roasties
And godless cu cks, like most people with your flag.

you can say cuck you fucking newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=Qa4eHTD1ZJA

How would one even find virigin wife. Like if we are applying equal standards then like im sure 90% of us here are also tainted. My partners I've been with dont mind the previous number ive been with. But pol does.

Because men are psychologically different than women and play different roles in society. Just like it's okay for women to cry, but men will rightfully be ridiculed if they do.

For sexual activity, it's women who write the rules. A man is viewed positively by women, if he's fucked a lot.
A slut's a slut, it's the gender they fuck that decides whether that's good or bad.

what a load of crap

>girls totally view male whores positively t. some jew
where the fuck are you guys getting this information from?!
most girls I dated only said past sexual partner count wasn't important when they had high numbers, hoping I would reiterate it about their past, I never did. Every girl with 2 or less was very self conscious about even that number and always asked multiple times if my number was really that low. My relationships always became more serious, higher quality and open when they finally believed my low partner count. Obviously being able to have a high partner count and not indulging in degeneracy was what matters, not a random guy who can't.

A key which can open many locks is a master key. A lock which can be opened by many keys is worthless.

Doesnt apply to humans, kys

This, only had long relationship with virgins, they would have never accepter if I had 5+ women

I was a late bloomer, only recently losing my virginity at 24. Only half of what you describe is accurate.

The only problem with abstaining for so long whilst wanking for years is your body not associating the feeling of sex with ejaculation. It works just fine otherwise but pounding away for over 2 hours gets exhausting and boring. Don't let yourself become this.

fuck this gay earth

In societies with multiple wives, the father and mother of the child is known. With multiple men and one woman, fatherhood is, until recently, just a guess. (Still is for many nigglet production machines.)

In short...it sows confusion and makes an unstable family structure. The single mom epidemic is evidence to show this.

Basically...this.

>>a girls is a slut if she's not a virgin
>nobody says that, cause then if everyone saved themselves for marriage they would be sluts after the first night.
Everything else aside, this is real weak, Norway. The understanding would be "a girl's a slut if she's not a virgin (outside of a monogamous relation i.e. marriage)

OP is a faggot
Sage this thread

Does circumsized dicks effect the pituitary gland?

Where is all this respect these men get? I don't fucking see it, those guys aren't held in great reverence for having sex, they are looked at as gods for the fact women gravitate to them.

People aren't locks and keys. Promiscuity is promiscuity.