So what’s your opinion of Alex jones? Red Pill me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mx9SyWPPd5A
youtube.com/watch?v=WamlVPbUTUA&t=2s
isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation
youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UmqxM0D-i-w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-KR-uHJ5UiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He took way too many drugs and they never wore off

This fag knows

B A S E D

CIA parents and family
Show is run by Zionist Jews
Married two Jewish wives
Calls himself Jewish
There's 6 times more lead per serving in Caveman(tm)

Why did you turn "I don't like them puttiing chemicals into the water that turn the freaking frogs gay" into "the water is turning the frogs gay?"

op this
controlled opposition

He redpilled me. Fucking Saudi Arabia is killing the US by manipulating the FED. The Chinese are trying to deracinate society by making degenerate movies in Hollywood. Somalis are bad people. Israel is based as fuck.

Alex Jones opened my eyes.

That's the thing, he says all this stuff but never gets taken out unlike people before him. Either he's saying half truths mixed in with real ones (to keep attention away), or he is being controlled by an organization. I think he legit has some really eye opening stuff and is credible for most things. Other things I think he pulls back on or intentionally lies about it. Maybe it's just he doesn't take it to court or try to stop it, just talks about it openly?

Didn't he used to talk about UFOs and shit?

Alex Jones triggers leftypol

Controlled opposition to keep lower IQ right wingers from figuring out the real truth.

he confirmed planet x once then refused to talk about it

Alex Jones : Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones

Alex Jones says Talmud Judaism is Satanism

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

Alex Jones : Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones

Alex Jones says Talmud Judaism is Satanism

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik

Kike shill

He's a sellout to kikes. Controlled opposition. His boss is a kike. Most of the products in the InfoWars store are from companies run by kikes.

Libs hate him, which means he is awesome

He's a man playing a character, as per his custody hearings

cia shills spotted

Incredible how he managed to play a character so well he suckered a bunch of angry retards out of their money. Like a megachurch pastor but for angry retards

He's okay to listen to if you understand somethings he says are conflated or exaggerated
Chemicals in the water are fucking with amphibians and fish though

A walking meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mx9SyWPPd5A

Hey rememeber when Alex released the memo a week in advance to try to distract from it?

he a humble water filter merchant and
MY FUCKING HERO

FUCK THE DEMONRATS AND RUSSIA

he is well on his way to create a religion. in the future as the dark ages descend once more upon the world the teachings of alex jones about the gay frogs and shapeshifting reptilians will shape the world for thousands of years to come.

Can't wait for the class action lawsuit. Alex defrauded his listeners out of a satellite.

>covering the content of the memo months before the memo was released is distracting from the memo

kill yourself

>Alex Jones says Talmud Judaism is Satanism
>3 minute video that has nothing to do with that
What are you getting at?

All I'm saying is that he seems to talk a lot about subjects which seem like anyone would get on the hit list for, and is very well known. He has many connections according to him. All I'm saying it seems suspicious to me that if he's legit in everything he's saying he would be a bigger target, so I wonder why that isn't the case. I don't want anything to happen to him, but I've seen and read too many cases of people in similar situations disappearing in weird ways.

>What are you getting at?
Look at the rest of the links you fucking braindead

I support him, i believe he's on our side and a lot of things he says are true and a lot of predictions he's made has come true, most notable being the 9/11 prediction, sandy hook and vegas shooting false flags.

He's opposition to what the mainstream is, he's a little over-exaggerative at times, but I think that's fine.

yes. he's also impossible to listen to if you have ears. loud, grating, verbose, stupid, merifat. no wonder the kikes gave him the job of leading controlled opposition.

Good so long as you realise he's overacting in order to sell water filters like a corporatist faggot.

Buy my over priced retarded shit.

>free market capitalism and being a salesman is bad

kill yourself

Capitalism is mutually exclusive with fighting a revolution, faggot.

you are so fucking stupid. Would you prefer a news station that is leading the 2nd american revolution be funded by billionaire families? Or would you rather they fund themselves with good products?

also, youre a fucking redcoat brit. Kill yourself. Your ancestors are cuck scum who worshipped the queen instead of seeking freedom. YOU ARE TRASH

claims to hate globalism and deep state
>friends with (((Joe Rogan))) who's clearly a glow in the dark CIA nigger
claims to aim for truth and will "run down the halls" shouting he's wrong
>admitted to lying to his audience on (((Joe Rogan)))'s podcast about Y2K, calls the Protocols of Zion a "comic book" which is objectively false
claims to be a fearless defender of freedom
>gets visibly nervous whenever callers mention Jews, Zionism, or Israel. Says that hollywood, the media, academia, and the world's banks are run by everyone but the Jews
constantly references his faith in Jesus Christ
>marries Jewish women, has sodomites on his show and is friendly with them, has Jews on his show and is friendly with them, brags about sleeping with hundreds of women
I like him, but he's clearly a shill. And is probably Bill Hicks.

>friends with joe rogan
like he was friends with megyn kelly?

where do you shills come up with this bullshit? he exposed megyn kelly for lying, he';s not friends with her. Stop lying

CIA shill
isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation

There's videos of them hanging out casually from like the late 90s and they both talk about each other in a friendly way. Although Joe shills against his show constantly.
As for Megyn Kelly, he never claimed to be her friend. He claimed she flirted with him but he was shit talking her before and after the interview.

like did skits with him in austin in the 90s during bush presidency...
video proof below------->

youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg

If you had any sense of reading comprehension you'd understand my point is he's likely not "friends" but is acting like it.
my example being the megyn kelly situation, he was cool to her then fucked her over in the end.

>he's friends with joe rogan
>like he was friends with megyn kelly?
you get me now?

it's more likely the opposite. Joe Rogan admitted on his show that he got Alex drunk and high in an effort to discredit him in front of his very large audience.
He said this because many of his guests and fans were giving him grief about having Donald Trump's biggest fan on as a guest.
Jones meanwhile was shilling for Joe Rogan for a month or two after the episode and was apparently completely ignorant of the attack.

Joe rogan is a midget cunt

>he doesnt want to gas kikes therefore he is CIA Jew nigger controlled opposition
Fucking retards

It's not so much that he doesn't want to gas the kikes. It's that he actively lies to deflect attention from the kikes.
Some biggies.
"Weirdo white people in the colleges push leftism" No Alex, those are Jews.
"Hollywood has been bought out by the Chinese to push degeneracy." No Alex, those are Jews.
"George Soros is a nazi collaberator thereby globalists are NAZIs." No Alex, they are Jews.

Not only is he controlled opposition, he behaves like a buffoon in order to discredit his followers

Just look at his memes, they scream, "only dumb ppl listen to me! do you want to be dumb with me too!?"

You seem to have mistakenly quoted me because your argument does not adress anything I said. Anyway, his social circle and family is enough proof of him being controlled opposition. Add to that the fact that most of his view are absolutely ridiculous and serve as perfect ammunition for normies to attack credible conspiracy theories and you would have to be a brainlet to not see this guy as controlled opposition.

Also
"Put your name and address into my website, I promise your identity is in good hands"

The irony that the first ppl who'd be rounded up for the fema camps would be Alex Jones devotees

I just said this too

He doesn't care if America becomes "80% brown". He's obviously controlled opposition.

He calls out individual Jews, he just does not attack them on account of their Jewishness, also I'm pretty sure that he has mentioned a "Jewish mafia" controlling the media etc, although he did stress that he was not referring to "normal" Jews. At the end of the day if he has his sights on the right people does it really matter what he calls them by.

When did he say this? I think that's Shapiro your talking about.

somebody is telling a fib
leafscum are purescum

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ

Found the leafjew

He constantly names the jew but he calls them Globalists and Demons instead of "jews", sometimes you gotta read between the lines people

he has no problem attacking Islam or commies or feminists or any other group. He gets downright scared if forced to talk about Jews.
Also, when he does mention the Jewish mafia he does so in a way that minimizes their role
"Yeah there's a few of the Globalists who are Jewish but it's more complicated than that."
And he also diverts people's attention away from literature that would redpill them on Jews. When he called the protocols of zion a comic book, that was especially telling. It's by no means a comic book, either in length or in content.

Also Satanists, he knows the truth although he is probably a Freemason so he is controlled on some levels

If he names the Jew he won't be on air anymore pretty simple

That's understandable, but he still doesn't give a shit if whites become a minority.

His schtick is that he can say the truth because he's listener supported. Obviously this is a lie and I agree, his mostly christian boomer audience would crucify him to protect the kikes. Still, I can't respect him if he covers for the kikes.
Not naming them is one thing, hiding evidence of what they are is another.

>I don't care if America becomes brown as long as the people here are pro-gun, pro-family, pro-freedom and want to go to the stars
>implying that any of the non whites flooding into America care about any of that
He may as well have said he wants America to remain white lmao

Y'all should check out the Aaron Kasparov [B] channel on jewtube

I don't know when he finally cleaned up his site, but if you remember what it looked like in the earlier days (80% ads, 20% content), you know exactly what Alex Jones is about.

As far as I am aware he wants a wall and far stricter immigration controls to America. Your making it sound worse than it really is, yeah Alex might have said he doesn't care about colour one time to avoid sounding racist but in practice he is still very much in favour of keeping America a majority white country.

Listen to his show more. He's a cuck.
>constantly brags about low black unemployment
>if a black caller calls in, he'll literally offer them a job on his show
>he pushed that mulatto broad Joy Villa without noticing she was a fucking scientologist because she was one of the rare few blacks who was pro-trump (on the surface)

He really hates Brian Stelter.

youtube.com/watch?v=UmqxM0D-i-w

Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=-KR-uHJ5UiE

It's relevant, as PJW is a massive part of the Alex Jones channel

>He deflects for Jews/Israel
This guy gets it. Last week he went on a rant blaming White/Europeans not having enough kids for why their countries are being flooded with 3rd wielders, and how great it will be that by 2050 over half the US population will be Hispanic.

If you listen to him enough you'll catch him slipping every now and again during his rants.

He's done more research than all the clowns on this show. Listen to him. Unless you've been in the field 20 yrs, 14 hours a day work.