youtu.be/as_BbcXqecU
>Pres Trump @RNC meet (cutoff) 2/1/18
youtu.be/my0WPWgeQxI
>Pres Trump @GOP retreat 2/1/18
youtu.be/daB8VkLTwsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/embeds/370616574/content?start_page=1&view_mode=&access_key=key-3M0Odh02jQcoh5EvW3LR
youtube.com/watch?v=XUjpF1MrBAY
youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A
archive.is/R9c70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

AWOO! THANKS FOR BAKING!

Awooooo also reposting from last bread in case anyone can help

Where's that bitchboy Anarchist flag, I'll talk to your filthy ass all I want

wtf I hate a strong economy now

>The older brother told police that the suspects twice tied down the girl, securing her hands to a stick above her head and bounding her feet so she formed a cross.

Drumpfkins won’t appreciate the culture of dark-skinned people

>LaBossiere is accused of setting a stick on fire and blowing flames over the girl's face as her mum and Hilaire allegedly held her down.

>Detective Grillo added: "The victim stated that Peggy [LaBossiere] would lean over her and kiss all around her face like a snake and used a pointy object like a needle to cut her on her arm and collar area. [LaBossiere] cut her enough so that she bled.”

>LaBossiere is also accused of putting water and a stinging substance, which looked like it came from a "green lemon", into the girl's eyes.

>The boy was made to undress, was rubbed with a "plant-like substance" and had fire blown over him, said police.

>LaBossiere allegedly threatened to cut off his head with a machete

AHAHAHAHHA
NUNES FUCKING DEMOLISHED EVERY SINGLE MSM TALKING POINT
scribd.com/embeds/370616574/content?start_page=1&view_mode=&access_key=key-3M0Odh02jQcoh5EvW3LR

What's with all the Franxxposting in these threads? As an Ichigofag it hurts whenever I see screencaps of the show posted here
I come here to get away from Sup Forums

Looks like you're being sent back.

I'll post it for your rarest Joe.

>not filtering meme flags

You guys in this thread who are single

Are you searching for a gf, or not?

right im not coming back here again. I triesd to reason with you but you are all as bad as they say. I am leavbing now goodbye.

[KNOWLEDGE OF SECRETS INTENSIFIES]

I won. Bye

im smart

>not picking 02 the second she showed up

Kill yourself on the way out

Heres a semi-uncommon, more to follow if you don't bamboozle

youtube.com/watch?v=XUjpF1MrBAY

My voice is sounding much worse now. What do I need to do?

No. Women are terrible. Ill wait till gen z gets of age. Millennial women are cancerous.

War is peace, freedom is slavery and Hillary is innocent.

I don't actually have it.

> I tried to reason with you but you are all as bad as they say.
>emotional facts

Do you have allergies? Mine had me on my ass a week ago

No. Sometimes I feel lonely when I see couples but ultimately they're more trouble than they're worth
Given the present climate a girl would probably accuse you of sexual harassment/rape so she could sue you. Fuck that

>emotional user doesn't address my point

right wing retards btfo

>Leftwing state sponsored propaganda traitorous media right now.

And nothing of value was lost that day

Has snaggle-tooth moe evolved to the next step and now it's some weird skin flap thing?

if it has American passport then yes.

Eh.

Delete this

Sinus drainage. I didn't sound like a smoker an hour ago but I'm back to that.

Yeah but Peter's claims weren't fabricated.

Come home white man. Come home.

Is this real?
>pic very related

Rosenstein fired when? Will Trump finally grow some balls and do what needs to be done? Goddamn this is infuriating.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Anything big happening in the next few days?
Want to know.

Going Gay until the women are ready to be bred.
For now, I wait.

listen to this album goys

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A

Based

>finshill being low IQ
>post things that BTFO himself
I often wonder why you still come here user

I like to use Vicks vapor rub to help my sinuses inflammation go down so they can drain, take an allergy pill if you have anything, loratadine probably.

AWOOOOO!!!!
WE DO NOT DESERVE THIS MAN, BUT THANK GOD FOR HIM!!!!!

Nah, I've given up on that. Relationships are overrated.. Good times indeed, but lots of dealing with bullshit and expectations.

le only le rich people are le benefitting from le good economy and le tax cuts xD

iirc Nunes didn't have bad things to say about Rosenstein in that Fox interview so I doubt if this is true (I understand that he verbally said this to Nunes?)

Wait no I'm fine now. I had to cough out some junk.
I'm a little better now.

one day my friend, one day

I hope something comes out of this and Nunes is remembered as a hero of Trump's first term in office.

>Have a Thot Facebook 21 Century Millennial GF
>Or Wait until they die out and get a new one with the new Gen Z

Rogers should be too.

You still haven't caught up to the fact that my posts are extremely sarcastic 99% of time?

>Why do you still come here
You guys are my only fends

Chinkbotes get out. I'm so sick of trying to find Aryan Prinz lewds and finding the interior Azur Lane model.

somebody link the +500pg /cfg/ document

Kek

One of Trump's most amazing abilities is his uncanny intuitive understanding of "the wave", the way popularity and public opinion organically ebbs and flows back and forth like the tide. Rather than try and be on top all the time, he structures all his words and actions to take advantage of how it seems like he's slipping during the moments it doesn't really matter only to suddenly have a monumental comeback wave at the most important moments.

You tell me.

Are we winning?

archive.is/R9c70

"Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., called for the criminal prosecution of multiple former FBI and Justice Department officials after the release Friday of the Republican memo about surveillance of a Trump campaign adviser.
Gosar said in a statement posted to Twitter Friday that he will be co-authoring a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions seeking the "criminal prosecution" of former FBI Director James Comey, former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein for their "illegal misconduct and abuse of FISA."
"I will be leading a letter to the Attorney General seeking criminal prosecution against these traitors to our nation," Gosar said in a statement."

Its okay Finn. I see you around here enough to know you okay fren

don't give me a bad name, I'm the finnshill, I'm not sarcastic

Some Azur Lane models are better than the original Kancolle but original Prinz is best Prinz

If by "fired" you mean in a clay oven

I btfo myself instead...
fuck

My last date was in 2005 when I was a sophomore in college

>the +500pg /cfg/ document
???

I hate Jeff Sessions so goddamn much. He has motherfucked the President at every opportunity. Goddamn it.

>I love the mexican dreamers

>implying you are not just devil's advocate

Hillary & Obama 4 Prison 2018

Lol maybe bc he was being threatened with illegal spying?

save for future posting

It should in a perfect world, but realistically nothing will come from this.

All communists must hang.

Did we ever stop winning?

>Will Trump finally grow some balls and do what needs to be done? Goddamn this is infuriating.
*btw I find your impatience understandable but your lack of faith disturbing. fuck, I really didn't mean that to be a star wars reference. But it's true. Trump moves when Trump decides it's best to move. He's proven his strategies right a thousand fucking times in the past 3 years, you just can't question this shit anymore. He will strike down Rosenstein, Mueller, et al at the exact time he deems it best. If you think he's holding back because he's afraid, you don't know this fucking President.

Scary accurate, I envy whoever learns from him.

I just save botes if they're burgers friendo.
chinkbote Enterprise is the best one I've seen and there is no kancolle one.

If all these traitors don't end up in prison or worse than Trump will have proven to be a worthless elect and that our vote don't mean shit cause our president is a powerless figurehead.

Original Prinz makes my dick hard and my heart soft. The Azur Lane model is cute but doesn't even come close when compared to the original.

see now you just sound like a concern shill
come on bro what have you learned by now from following this movement?

Hes just one man. Could you do it?

>If you think he's holding back because he's afraid, you don't know this fucking President.
You know what, you're right. I take back what I said about POTUS' balls. It's just so fucking frustrating watching all this shit be allowed to continue.

I have it on my desktop but I'm too lazy to fire that up right now, if you're still on in 3-5 hours I'll post it then

>It's just so fucking frustrating watching all this shit be allowed to continue.
I agree, I can't wait for the handcuffs

>Are you searching for a gf, or not?
I would be, but I'm mostly mocked and humiliated whenever I attempt anything so I'm being worn down quite a lot. Can't not have hope though, still gotta be the best person you can and be as appealing as possible.