Its time to see reality for what it is Sup Forums

Its time to see reality for what it is Sup Forums
most "leftycucks" are normal people that don't even know what the fuck tumblr is.
you guys need to wake the fuck up and take off those right wing glasses!

Sage sage
Mods do your fucking job

Sure thing faggot. I'll get right on that.
SAGE off.

announcing a sage is actually a bannable offense.
if anyone is getting banned, its you

MAY THE POWER OF TRUMP COMPELL YOU

UBERIA THREAD NICE

see what I mean?
people like, whoever the fuck is on that picture, have a false truth on reality!
he probably did that to "redpill" the so called "leftycucks"

Me IRL

Jesus fucking Christ the left still can’t figure out memes....

>post it's okay to be white poster
>thousands of articles decrying this "racist" message
>smug liberals still proclaim "did anyone proclaim otherwise?"

Right? There's tons of videos of people loosing their shit to IOTBW. Faggots are trying to pretend they aren't crazy now after spending a year losing their shit.

shame on you

what do you mean by this?

prove it

We're not trying to trigger most leftycucks, we're going for the vocal ones that spearhead culture. As a LGBT, you should know about this.

this image has simultaneously emboldened my patriotic heart and terrified me to the core.

Fuck off infinitychan.

prove it

I don't think you're on the majority here.
most people on this thread are just trying to get me to leave.
you're the only one that's actually trying to have a civilized argument

>implying

>most "leftycucks" are normal people that don't even know what the fuck tumblr is.
and? as a not a brainlet I oppose views, not platforms these views are expressed on.

but you all have a misunderstanding on what the average left supporter truly thinks!

>I don't think you're on the majority here.
The people running IOTBW were trying to trigger the vocal leftycucks that react to anything vaguely pro-white. It worked.

Whatever you say, fagggot.

>Sup Forums
>open minded
yeah, real open minded people you have here!

The three viewpoints I've heard from the left were
>it's not okay to be white
>it's okay to be white, but saying it implies that it's not okay to be other races. it's like all lives matter
>i see no problem with it's okay to be white, why wouldn't it be?
As far as I know, people who said the third got shamed on social media by people who believe the first and second. If it didn't get many normies to think twice about what white means in the new world, it certainly gave us ammunition for the future.

A good number of us used to be leftists. Granted, many were anti SJW from the start, which is what brought them here.

yes, social justice is pretty damn stupid.
but saying that everyone from the left is an sjw sounds exactly like what sjws say about white people

based

Considering that most of the insane ones are still left leaning it's not that hard to understand.

Go back in your hole queer

>there's no anti-white agenda.
>who is Coudenhove-Kalergi, Barbara Lerner Spectre, Tim Wise etc.?
Pic related.