How can you trust a word Jordan Peterman says when his own daughter can't keep her clothes on for a second?

How can you trust a word Jordan Peterman says when his own daughter can't keep her clothes on for a second?

How can you trust OP, when THIS is his favourite movie?

i have no clue who either of those faggots are and i don't care. go play with the family fuck-goat, abdul. no bump. kys.

I CAN't DO IT!!

You're a virgin who has no purpose in life besides cropping Peterson photos.

swimsuit picture

fuk u Achmed.

damn that's awkward

you cannot, in fact he's a charlatan

>his own daughter can't keep her clothes on for a second?
that's normal for white women

Not gonna lie, shit was tight

Wow, another shareblue character assassination.

she is a jewess
jewess are sluts

I'd have to say that picture is the best argument against MGTOW I've ever seen. Dr. Peterson's daughter probably has her head screwed on straight.

>Jordan Peterman
who is that

cute trap, name plz?

I think jp's alright, for a spineless academic. But I will admit the daughter pics have been hilarious. My take is that women are irascible sluts and can't feel honor.

Kinda like a charlatan who destroys her county's entire heritage and race by allowing, nay DEMANDING that third world savages pour in by the millions and take over by attrition without firing a shot. That kind of charlatan?

Major butter face what the heck

same. probably just some e-celeb shit

It's unavoidable

This is completely non-erotic, that's pretty impressive for a post-pregnancy body. It's like a dude taking a shirtless weight loss pic

Burger comes correct.

that's normal for women

This....also this is a shill thread

>Major butterface but what the heck

Pic related are swimsuits. Anything else is just whoring out yourself for attention cuz daddy never loved you.

>having to go so far out of your way to find unflattering swimsuit pictures to prop up your flimsy argument that all you end up with is a shitty pic of amateur chink athletes
I love when people undermine themselves in their own post

>unflattering
I see determination, dedication, hardwork etc when I look at those atheletes. On the other hand I see degeneracy when I look at OPs pic. You are triggered because I picked Chink athletes. Don't worry. Japs are cool, too.

>id
Gee I was wondering

I fully agree with you and i'm descended from a mudslime family born in Germany who actually serves in the German Armed Forces.

Fuck every single German who is a traitor to his own people and culture.

yeah you're really convincing me you're not a basement dwelling retard *jerking motion*

Somebody post her chad husband