Is the blue wave real? Because I have no hope for this coming elections

Is the blue wave real? Because I have no hope for this coming elections..

Other urls found in this thread:

people-press.org/interactives/party-id-trend/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol. no. It's a meme, and we all know that the left can't meme.

people are finally waking up to the truth that the democrats and 90% of the republicans do not serve them at all.
It's a hard pill to swallow, especially for those who blindly follow establishment politicians.

>releasing classified info about an ongoing investigation for political gain
Wonder how Americans will vote?

FBI says you're full of shit, Russian.

Whose MiG got shot down today by savages.

Yet you still antagonize America.

the democrats have naturally had a majority for some time now.

doesnt mean you still cant win.

That lead already disappeared

That's for the House

Ok, user, listen up. The entire leftist group has been utterly miserable for the better part of a year. Literally everything that happens in the news is catastrophic to them. They have built up two crutches to aid their mental state: Mueller's investigation and the Blue Wave. Anyone who isn't caught in this psychological trap can see them for what they are - coping mechanism.

Most people are not worried in the least about either of those things. What people SHOULD be worried about is the state of these people once their false realities crumble down. There's a reason that Trump and Co. are chipping away at it ever so slowly, because it's the safest way to prevent big issues. The decimation of the so-called Blue Wave will be abrupt, though. It will shatter a lot of people's psyche, and that's what we SHOULD be worried about. They are not stable people.

>Concocting a bullshit investigation for political gain.
Wonder how Americans will vote?

Yeah, and most of the senate seats up for election are Democrats in states Trump won.

They only have a majority because they're importing it from the third world.

>Roy Moore

so you think they can win ?
check your double negatives brianlet.

He wasn't the candidate Trump backed. Bannon politics had to take a blow, because it would never have kept in office in 2020. Thank god.

Moore still only barely lost while undergoing a massive smear campaign. Using that election as a gauge for something would be a mistake.

The Democrats just took a substantial hit and their lead has almost totally collapsed in polling.

This is significant because the Republicans always overperform in midterms whereas the Democrats always underperform.

No, user's right. Moore is a clear sign that the Republican party is dying. No need to develop a platform or policy.
Just put an 'impeach trump' sticker on your car and people will automatically vote democrat.

kek

>blue wave
they can't meme for shit

Please let the Dems keep this up. I only ask for this one thing, Santa.

well, this for instance, this graph goes back to the 1940s.

people-press.org/interactives/party-id-trend/

looks like a trend of generally being the majority... which makes sense to me, its a populist platform. of course it attracts the masses.

Who knew, accusing someone of rape and pedophilia a month before an election works. It'd be a shame if more Dems get metoo'd in October

They control all 3 branches. It would be really stupid to say they cant win at this point.

You mean Mueller, the democrat Santa Claus.

I don't care what party someone runs on. There are 2 camps, pro Trump or Anti Trump. I will vote out all the anti trump neocons on my ballot. Fuck them all to death.

>hillary 98.5chance to win

Hey, remember that time Trump had a 1% chance of winning?

>claiming to be a patriotic American
>has AntiFa, communist-like views

Bitch...it is YOUR side that is un-American!

Don't get your hopes up. WE WILL meme our candidates and President to hold their ground...THAT you can take to the bank!

yep

get out vote get everyone else to vote too

So is the OPs bullshit pic. Faggot nigger.

polls are sample, sample that are always better for whose ever side they were paid by

This. Dems do not vote in mid terms. They barely show up for the actual presidential election.

You think you are getting niggers and college students to vote on a Tuesday when it isn't the presidency at stake? Most of them can't even name their representatives.

I think you're correct, but we can't make their mistake and not vote ourselves. The best way to lose is to take your foot off the gas.

Looking more like a riptide after SOTU and the first memo. As more damning memos are released, it'll become a vortex.
Non-incumbent (D) candidates need to cash it in and rebrand themselves under a different banner while there's still a chance for credibility. Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer, Waters, Lewis et al aren't giving it up until they're in their graves.

"YOU HAVE TO GO VOTE AGAINST TRUMP"
"but Trump's not up for election for another 3 years"
".... umm, OK that's true, BUT GO VOTE ANYWAY or the russians will win"

You still believe in polls goy?

Boomers wanting to stay comfy in retirement.
GenX wanting to ensure the same thing.

I wouldn't worry too much.

their samples are always bullshit, so its at least a 10 point lead for the republicans

>He wasn't the candidate Trump

Wew they realize they can't stay in for 30+ years anymore

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hello shareblue

Nothing in the document should have been classified and you're entitled to see the evidence against you. Fuck off.

The blue wave is trash.
The dems will make some gains but not enough to take control of either houses.
The dems have no platform. All they want is illegal immigrants to come to america. Oh and down with any white male christian whose straight and has money.
Hows that gonna win anything?

It depends on the secret societies.

GenY and Zyclon will clean their shit, no worries.

They are broke and don’t even have a suitable presidential candidate.

Trump is also deporting democratic voting mules at a lovely pace.

Seig heil. Return to power draws near. Fall unto me.....

>Dem don’t vote midterm

For a chance to impeach Orange hitler you bet they will

>Believing polls after trump was given 2% chance of winning

Sheeple gonna sheep

>tfw engineer and see pic
Kek that's so shitty

Manchin, Heitkamp, Donnelly and McCaskill are getting voted out. We'll see about MT and FL. Pennsylvania is not safe D either.

no, they won't
guarantee most won't care, especially when they see how well the economy is doing.

Well, they still have the white SJW vote and the minority vote.

What's he going to do? Take a shit on him? Or worse, say nothing?

dunno about you bro, but last i heard DOW just dropped over 600 yesterday

>meme flag
>calling people Russia

Hi Shareblue

They wouldn't even have a chance to impeach if they did win. If the economy is doing well be December, then no blue wave.

>hope
What exactly are you hoping for? a dictatorship? Take your ass to Russia then.

It went up by 28% in 2017. A correction was (and still is) necessary.

>omissions of fact
implying

Heitkamp in particular is dead, I'm actually looking into where I can go to put money on her losing I'm so confident.

Just one of an innumerable number of reasons: she high-fived Schumer after voting against a 20 week abortion ban. I mean how fucking stupid do you have to be? She represents North Dakota not California, and her margins weren't even very malleable to begin with. 10+ point loss easy; biggest fucking idiot to sneak in to power from a local minority power.

A Roy Moore victory would have been bad in the long run. Imagine all those pedo accusations + his quotes about "hellfire and brimstone for queers" in the media

When I look at Hillary in this I see a hint of fear, when I look at Trump all I see is smug for miles. He knew the polls were bullshit.

I just don't see that 'blue wave' coming.
The Senate map is ungodly bad for Democrats, they would have to hold all of the 10 seats in States that Trump won in 2016 and win a toss-up (NV) and a likely R (AZ) to obtain a 51-seat majority.

As for Congress, they went from a +15 to a +7/+2 in the (((polls))) which realistically means a 1-2 point advantage. On top of that, tax cuts are getting more popular and there are more memos to come. Combine that with the DNC being $400k away from insolvency and the Koch brothers pumping $400 million into the RNC in 2018.

I get that, but he couldn't exactly throw him under the bus. He was a horrible candidate. Dems got lucky..

Stocks went down because Janet Yellen is due to stepdown this month and be replaced.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Not unless you think Trump supporters are the majority. Not conservatives and Republics, Trump supporters. I've come to see they are not one in the same.

THe entire program of the democrat party is to manipulate the lower classes to vote for them. This has been the case since the days that they advocated slavery

>This. Dems do not vote in mid terms. They barely show up for the actual presidential election

As far as midterms go that's true. But what about 2006? Republicans got their ass kicked because Bush was super unpopular.

>This. Dems do not vote in mid terms. They barely show up for the actual presidential election.

They will now.

>Dems do not vote in mid terms.

They werent supposed to turn up in Alabama either yet voted in record numbers.

Dems are absolutely SEETHING about trump. They will be taking every election as a "referendum on trump".

Dems are incredibly motivated to make sure trump is stopped any way possible and expect a massive turn out this year.

Are you fucking retarded? The House is part of Congress

>a fucking pedophile
>lowest republican turnout for an Alabama election in 25 years
>still only lost 49-51
Yeah, blue wave is a fucking delusion

Trump backed Luther Strange. Trump even went out there and said that Roy Moore would loose if he get the nomination. He only backed Moore when he had no other choice.

Trump and the GOP polling numbers are benefiting from a brief bump resulting from the SOTU address and a bit of an afterglow from the tax bill passage, but it won't last. Give it a month and the GOP will be back to -15% on the congressional ballot preference and Trump will be back down to 35% approval.

The face that already knows what the outcome is going to be. The face of a great general or commander as he leads his men into battle.
The face of leadership.

>Dems are incredibly motivated to make sure trump is stopped any way possible and expect a massive turn out this year.

Gonna be a good year

>Is the blue wave real?
No. These are the same polls that said Tru.p had a 2% chance of winning. The Democrat party won't exist in 2019

Record numbers didn’t mean shit for them. They won because Republicans didn’t go out to vote for Moore cause he was a pedo. With “record numbers” they only managed to win by 2 points.

>the president can't reveal classified information legally

It went down because people panicked about the memo

Republicans are TERRIFIED by the galvanization of the Democratic base. Drumpf's historic unpopularity coupled with Democratic voters' anger driving them to the polls is going to make the 2010 midterms look like a fucking joke.

In the House, yes absolutely. Three dozen GOP lawmakers retiring, half of them chairmen of their committees, and the number keeps climbing.

In the Senate, maybe. If Trump's approval ratings stay in the 30s, maybe-leaning-yes.

Thats when shits really gonna accelerate. Say goodbye to presidential appointments. And his agenda. And his public image. You think the Russia investigation is bad now? Just wait. Daily subpoenas, multiple investigations by every committee.

This is very bad. Alabama going blue should have been the wake up call. Hold me.

Trump understands timing. The worst stuff is gonna come out this fall

>The polls are never wrong

>minorities voting in the mid terms
lol good luck

Democrat base. They've burned off their Trump fuel.

California registered every person with a driver's license to vote but oh look at that illegals can legally get drivers licenses and can now vote

That helps Cali dems, but what about the rest of the country.

Think of it this way: you have the house, the senate, everything and despite that you can't stop the investigation on Trump, you can't get funding for a wall, nothing.
Even if there's not a big blue wave, every seat lost is gonna cost you.

Dem turnout suffers during midterms. It's likely democrat turnout will be up this year to some extent, but that doesn't change that young dem voters are either too busy or can't be bothered to show up and the elderly still vote red in droves.

Republicans will probably lose a couple seats, but the idea of them losing the majority is a fucking joke. You also have to consider the states up for reelection. Your general opinion polls are including masses of people from solid blue states who will do absolutely nothing to shift the vote in midwest states, for example.

You can't paint every republican candidate as a pedo. The dems also spent a pretty penny on that special election for morale and now they're literally fucking broke.

Hillary funneled all the money out on the presumptive promise that they'd get it back when she won, except she didn't.

>What? No I'm not voting for Gringo la democraticia. Wake me up when Mexico is America again

>nationwide polling
>generic ballot
literally worthless

>every seat lost is gonna cost you.
Same can be said about the other side. You aren't really making a point.