The redpill Americans can't swallow. You will never fix your demographics, even with daca and chain migration gone...

The redpill Americans can't swallow. You will never fix your demographics, even with daca and chain migration gone, and with the deportation of illegals.
There are simply too many of them. It would require almost complete deportation of legal non-whites and you simply don't have the spirit needed to do it. On top of that, non-whites all have guns. Trying to forcefully remove them would erupt into endless civil war and leave your country exposed to foreign powers.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/22/mormons-more-likely-to-marry-have-more-children-than-other-u-s-religious-groups/
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America needs to embrace integralism and civic nationalism. They wanted the Jew to help them, and they got it. Richest country in the world, best military, most influential country. They could have that in exchange for it's people and it's identity

Doesn't letting the foreigners stay here expose us to foreign powers, civil war is pretty much inevitable at some point.

>brit chink makes another thread
enjoy your incoming ban autist

Yeah, it's a catch 22. Do and you're damned, don't and you're damned.

I came to terms with the fact that America is lost a while ago. I can do nothing but hold out hope for a miracle.

Our only real hope of surviving is losing probably half or more of the US.

There will be no "civil war." There will only be mass "civil unrest." There will be no battle lines. There will not be battle lines drawn in ethnostates. There will be racial conflict and extreme violence, but civil war is stretching it.

America was destined to be a serious mix of races post WW2. The question is, does it matter? Europe and the rest of the world is cucked by us. Bend the knee to our superiority. I know plenty of non whites that would shed tears of joy to shed blood for this country. Meanwhile the countries that have remained ethnically white are shit in comparison to America’s might. It is a truth I’ve discoverwd in my world travels. Good luck lads. Remember. Jesus Christ is the ultimate truth.

America is quite literally third world levels in many regards. America's domination was destined, by the simply fact the Europeans that went there inherited a land completely untouched and resource rich. White people have always kept America afloat and with their decline comes America's decline.

i civil war can be avoided if the status quo continues, if you fucks start purging non-whites then Libs just get a chance to remove you from the genepool.

You are mistaken on basically every point, let me see if I can explain what is actually going on in the United States.

What is going on is that the thin rind of left-wing whites who make up the core of the ideological Marxist movement in the US have had a hemmoraghing population base for about 70 years. They know this, and they have known it for decades. To bolster their numbers, they have continued to rely upon mass immigration from the third world, which they can package as an economic boon, in the hopes that it will give them a platform from which to operate their actual agenda while paying lip-service to the interests of these nonwhite immigrants.

Once you recognize the mass migration scheme as a desperation move by a rapidly declining clique of coastal whites to shore up their numbers, the picture changes considerably. Right-wing whites reproduce more sustainably and in particular there are two groups--the Amish and the Mormons--who not only reproduce well above the national average but who seem to be immune to the sterilizing effects of the secular project.

If you look at the current population trends in more detail than naively lumping whites, hispanics, blacks etc. together, what you actually see is the Mormons and the Amish skyrocketing in numbers, and they aren't stopping no matter the poz.

The white decline *will* reverse itself if trends continue, rather than a rapid decline we will see a sort of wave pattern. Democrats have an end-of-history perspective on demographic change that isn't actually supported by the data.

>The white decline *will* reverse itself if trends continue, rather than a rapid decline we will see a sort of wave pattern.
Prove it.
Show the data.
All available data says you're wrong.

>exposed to foreign powers
Russia won't exploit that. All we need is the friendly relations.

Pew research studies on American fertility rates have shown conclusively that the Mormon religious group, and in particular the Mormons of Utah, have a substantially higher birthrate than the national average. The study claims that it is the highest in the country but this is actually incorrect, the Mormons have nearly double the reproductive average that the Mormons do.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/22/mormons-more-likely-to-marry-have-more-children-than-other-u-s-religious-groups/

When you take this into account and look at the present population of these two groups, and the collapsing birthrates of other American groups (including all immigrant populations past first generation) the only conclusion one can actually come to is that over time, the country will become less white, but more Amish and more Mormon. Once those two populations reach a critical mass the rate at which their higher birthrates will inflate their numbers will actually *negate* the overall decline of the white population.

In other words, whites will shrink as the left-leaning bloodlines die out, but those who remain will gradually become more right-wing, with the highest two birthrates in the country. In particular if trends continue as they have (and there is no reason to assume that they won't) the Amish will be the dominant ethnic group on EARTH by the start of the 23rd century.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

What's wrong with Jews? If you don't like them, you can give Google and Facebook to Russia.

*but this is actually incorrect, the AMISH have etc etc.

The Amish in the United States presently make up a 250k demographic bloc primarily focused in the Northeast and the Midwest. They average at a fertility rate of about 6.0. In one generation, there will be 500,000 of them. Generation after that, 1 million. Generation after that, 2 million. Then 4. Then 8. Then 16.

There is no sign whatsoever that they are stopping--to the contrary the Amish are perhaps the PERFECT ethnic group for specifically this one end: They reject all foreign cultural interference, they reject technology, they buy land, they're actually fairly rich because they never buy anything except more land and equipment to facilitate their labors, and they breed at rates comparable to sub-saharan African nations.

Most importantly they still avail themselves of medical technology, and are too inoffensive and insular to attract outside attention. The Mormons have their own gameplan but if things continue as they are, we will run out of arable land for the Amish to farm sometime in the next 150 years.

>complete deportation of legal non-whites
Great idea, thanks for suggesting it.

It's what happens when you settle in occupied land.
New Mexico, Colorado, Los Angeles, Florida are called like that for a reason.
But it's not like you're in better position considering all the sandniggers """"""""""""British"""""""""""" ingrained in your country.

Whiter than you Achmed.

>crashing this plane with no survivors meme
being on Sup Forums has truely made me hate the british and the jew

>non-whites all have guns
One thing dems don't understand is that spics like guns, big pick up trucks and putting women in their place. Whites still have enough guns and actually know how to manufacture, properly use and maintain them unlike Juan and Jerome.

That's great and all, but you don't seem to understand that populations don't just scale linearly. Additionally, Mormons and other extreme Christians are a relatively small proportion of your total population. Much smaller than your non white population, there is zero reason to believe they will catch up. Lastly, Mormons and the other extreme Christians admit non-whites into their religion. I've been approached by black and asian Mormon missionaries from Utah here in the UK myself.

Okay so just 200 years to go then?
Kids who think they can read the future are adorable.

>The Mormons of Utah, have a substantially higher birthrate than the national average

The Mormons and Amish are only a tiny percentage of the overall population. Even then, Salt Lake City will soon be majority non-white and Utah is already being flooded by spics and recently a wave of blacks. They vote overwhelming liberal and their school curriculum is very left wing and becoming increasingly so as the racial demographics and economy favour diversity as opposed to conservative values. Brigham Young University opens its doors to non-whites who have been entering the university in ever-increasing numbers. I’d that wasn’t enough, Mormon missionaries travel to South America on a fairly regular basis to recruit non-whites into the faith.

Utah is getting browned just like everywhere else and the process will only continue to accelerate.

your country is a bitch country
ALLLLAHHHH SNAKKKBARRR

At least he left his flag on unlike you coward

Show your flag mutt

Yeah it's too bad. We're too soft-hearted to even punish traitors properly anymore

The Mormons are about 10% nonwhite, which is a very small minority, perhaps the smallest of any major religious group in the country. There are also millions of Mormons, and their numbers are rapidly expanding.

The point however is that every group in the country that becomes left-wing, like clockwork, begins to peter out demographically as the ideology is sterilizing. For now the browning continues, but the Mormons, like the Amish, are still expanding in terms of hard reproduction while all other groups gradually decay.

It may be a long game. We will lose white majority status in America sometime in the next few decades, but over time the remaining whites will gradually harden into right-wing religious stock, and eventually that trend will be reversed. I mean at the rate we're going Mexico is going to fall below replacement fairly soon. We have a definite path to survival here, it's just a bunch of weird Christian heretics.

Canadians and Brits are terrible, I’ll admit. Canadians slightly more so. Is it because the Anglo has been infilitrated by the Jew for the longest? (Since Cromwell)

Has that made us especially docile and domesticated? It seems the most plausible explanation. Australians are the offspring of convicts who were shipped to Australia as a prison colony which explains the bantz, and Americans are the offspring of British citizens trying to escape the British Isles. Canadians are a combination of French and Anglos which (the worst combination) which presumably explains their king cuck status, discounting Sweden of course.

>yet another demoralization thread

We'll see, Schlomo.

sage

White genocide is now a state mandated policy. Rest assured they won’t leave a stone unturned. If Utah isn’t majority non-white, it soon will be.

So...that's the power of La Creatura.

I dont know why you think we arent already fully aware of this. Thats why self sustaining lifestyles and prepping have hit all time highs in european bloodline regions like the midwest and great plains. Trust me, we've been prepping for civil war for years. Even if only 25% of Americans were pure European bloodline thats still 80+ million.

And you think you're any better importing refugees by the millions?

By the time it's all over, America will have more white people than Europe. What's your excuse for letting your people become more cucked than us?

>I dont know why you think we arent already fully aware of this.
Read this thread and most thread on here. Burgers are the most in denial group in the West.

> post anglo saxon meme... blonde hair blue eyes

get your shit together achmed.

And pointing that out solves what exactly?
slide thread, sage