What was this shit on Law and Order SVU?

So Martha Cobb got raped in the last episode a chick that kinda resembles Ann Coulter. Breitbart wrote an article about it but they only seem butthurt about the episode.
I'm watching it now to see what's the deal. The Bolice does act like typical libcucks. But I love the 1488 references and all the alt-right memes. The right seems again more reasonable than how they portray the libtards tho. So I think this episode is actually making the right stronger even though this was not what they probably intended to do. What you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/01/law-order-svu-depicts-brutal-rape-conservative-pundit/
primewire.ag/tv-5173-Law-Order-Special-Victims-Unit/season-19-episode-12
youtube.com/watch?v=7mcZgZetw18
thepiratebay.org/torrent/19713706/Law.and.Order.SVU.S19E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
thepiratebay.org/torrent/19887940/Law.and.Order.SVU.S19E12.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
youtube.com/watch?v=rFfSxP58tF4
vidto.me/doo8dnosw45u.html
youtu.be/6e2JjdZRPfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here's the butthurt article.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/01/law-order-svu-depicts-brutal-rape-conservative-pundit/

No. Because ultimately it's revealed she was raped by a misogynistic alt right skinhead, and the early suspect (a faggot antifa member) gets exonerated. Oh and the right wing speaker woman victim gets caught lying to frame the antifa member and protect her base.
The #1 target audience of this show is women, and the takeaway they will get from this is that the right are hypocrites and rapists.

god... this is bad. I haven't finished the episode yet. I thought Breitbart was only butthurt (didn't read the spoils so I can finish the episode).

So great... Trump supporters are framed as bigots and opportunist liars again. I love america.

but gotta say, they did get the atmosphere kinda alright... but still... portraying antifa as peaceful loud protesters... kek

why would a skinhead rape a rightwing speaker?

no fucking logic to it tbqh. They really try to portray right wing people as fucking animals, when in actuality the right wing these days act way more reasonable than the left-wingers when it comes to politics.

I guess I'll just leave a one star on imdb on the episode. this was fucking retarded.

This makes me have urges

they leveled up

i only know law and order, didn't knew there was special victims unit lol
i might watch this to see what's it all about.
no logic indeed, ahwell hollywood and their perverse mental disordered fantasies
was reading the article, they say the same..
maybe this epi is all about whitewashing the antifa mess ad portaying us in a bad daylight like we would think of such sceems
lol these jews with their "watcha doing rabbi" shenanigans

im spinning in my chair laughing watching this episode. Especially when the alt-right white wizard bro starts pointing at people who'd he purge from his white ethnostate. Jesus... these idiots really think that the alt-right stands for this?

in what way is this a level up?

I'm laughing really hard at this episode. it's a embarrassment. Antifa is pretty much portrayed for what they are... aggressive hypocrite assholes. But in this case, somehow they aren't as violent as the right wingers. Looks like people have forgotten how the Berkley protests went down...

it conforms to reality then?

also, czek't

it's funny actually here ou rightwingers only get violent when antifa or other anty right protesters get violent or the cops.. always
this is just whitewashing lol.. how funny and pathetic hahaha..
i don't know about america though, but from what i saw from them on youtube and the news their rightwinged people seem the same like us.

is it this?
primewire.ag/tv-5173-Law-Order-Special-Victims-Unit/season-19-episode-12
holy shit! Rhea Seahorn from Better call Saul, i didn't recognised her on op post pic

on breitbrat it's states as: seison 7 epi 12

didn't know there are so many law and order spinnoffs, even a UK version lol

Underrated kek

They did a Gamergate episode once. A feminist journalist gets raped by gamergater-analogues at a convention and tells cops in the aftermath that her rapists “leveled up”.

Such a cringy, terrible show

This is unironically what would happen in real life though.

Here's some pretty good analysis of it from one of the people who is suing Berkeley for letting antifa attack her.
youtube.com/watch?v=7mcZgZetw18

I fucking hate it. The elite control the media and shill relentlessly

They don’t see us as people. They don’t even see normie Republicans as people. They see us as creatures, as scum. I hate them so.

I remember that one. Jesus the fucking cringe. They work really hard to be edgy and fail every time.

Rightwingers are just reactionaries in general. They don't want to attack, they want to protect values hence they don't attack.

It was Season 19 Episode 12, very attractively titled: "info wars"

>megakek.jpg

I just finished the episode, but haven't finished laughing.

>No. Because ultimately it's revealed she was raped by a misogynistic alt right skinhead, and the early suspect (a faggot antifa member) gets exonerated. Oh and the right wing speaker woman victim gets caught lying to frame the antifa member and protect her base.

she didn't lie and as it turns out the right wing skinhead dude could have been the attacker as much as the antifa dude. Not even the audience knows who raped her. :I this was a pointless episode.

>The elite control the media and shill relentlessly
All they do is provide kindling for the fire.

I don't watch yank shows, I don't like their accent.

It's a meme from where the authors were shitting on gamers.

one of the coments on the site i watching it lol
"This episode was named Infowars. It was the deep state sending a message to Millie Weaver from Infowars.com who is a blonde conservative journalist. She was at Charlottesville and exposed it as a deep state operation to make it look like white supremecists started the whole fiasco. Sad."

i know, we never attack, unless provocted or in selfdefence we push them off.

>Rhea Seahorn in that red coat
grrr... so hot

I watch it only so I can be uptodate for this shittery going down with Law and Order.

Why do people still watch the electric jew?

ah.. then i guess i missed that meme because i don't know what it's about.
they did an epi on gamers ?

I loved her in Better Call Saul. She is cute.

The most effective way to shit on this show is to become a Nielsen family and watch good show.
100% of the ratings are from Nielsen family. I'm wearing 3 meters right now. I account for about 40 000 viewers.

ooh yesss....

>electric jew
my keks

I have pirated the episode. I'm not gonna support this shit.

Oh... I just got it. lol
I'm slow

link

Of course they fantasize about hate-raping white women.

>the people that unironically support hitler are shocked people have a negative view of them
the autism is off the charts

Let me guess a white alt-right neonazi misogynist shitlord raped her

you are welcome, user.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/19713706/Law.and.Order.SVU.S19E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6746d0a64a8df698184f3e1c5bf167152e531d1b&dn=Law.and.Order.SVU.S19E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS%5Bettv%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

singing copkiller and 20 years later playing cop?
lol ice-T ... lol i perfer you as a kangaroo

it's better... nobody knows who raped her.

But they do accuse the evil nazi righwing white dude doing so... it's ridiculous.

I fucked up... sent the wrong link.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/19887940/Law.and.Order.SVU.S19E12.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:73cc0afd723935a610d29b7532a00917317b9e6f&dn=Law.and.Order.SVU.S19E12.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS%5Bettv%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Oh, btw my dudes... as it turns out American Horror Story went full retarded too... They literally attacked us, my chanbros.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFfSxP58tF4

or streaming

vidto.me/doo8dnosw45u.html

lol that idiot rastafari bartender arount 9 minute mark.. thinks it's funny to rape women with a cardboard tube.. man these leftists these days...

yepp... i was literally whating there. But there will be more idiocy later when they are in court. he starts rambling about BY EVERY MEANS NECESSARY and shit... fucking hypocrite shite.

It was a nigger. What a twist!

I'd give it a 10/10 if it was like that.

pls go as a script writer, user. pl0x

>you realy want to ask about my ass after what i've been trough?

normal clothes are skimpy now? lol
lol that courtscene hahahahaha...

thanks anons

I'm not jewish though, I'd never get my foot in the door.

you don't have to go to hollywood to make movies

you're welcome

damn this epi lol
no epi about bitcoin while the're at it?

lol
is this a show too?

>watching post-Stabler SVU
But why?
Let's everybody talks about favorite good old SVU episodes, forget this new crap. I like Elle's episode, sge was littl abused foster care kid and the new cunt defective(this was while Benson was an eco-terrorist) took her home to scissor and then she burnt her apartment down so they could be together forever.

they call us racists and basement dweller corwards in AHS...
It's pretty bad cause a lot of my college mates are watching this terrible excuse for a series... And they are all libtards for the most part. When I dare to mention anything about Sup Forums, this is the only reference they'll be getting about Sup Forums and anons using the platform...

But for who knows, the first time in SVU history? They throw up their hands and say "Sorry! Can't figure out who did it. Dismiss the charges." And then they walk away. So, you know, anyone who wants to rape Ann, just go right ahead. She's a white conservative.

>don't like their accent.

yea... I really didn't get the fucking message of the whole thing. Seems like the bolice are a bunch of rape apologists or something. I don't know.

She dared to say that most rape accusations are false. At least in the show. I don't know if Ann has ever said that, but that was the reason they refused to prosecute.

cancer commies conflate fictions with realities, news at 11

sounds like these people will call you mushroom nibbeling pedo rapist and hitman because you scroll around on the *ghostly echo voice* darkweb and the tor and stuff lol
ohdear oh dear... what is this world become to

and all their reaction to it is: HA! KARMA'S A BITCH!

This show has proven itself countless times to be amazing.

ikr? I just like to have keks and talk to random strangers online as user. I'm not RPing just expressing my thoughts out in the void. But I guess you'll turn into a nazi for doing that, or because you disagree.

I saw the episode too. I wasn't sure if the woman in the show was supposed to be Ann Coulter or Lauren Southern.

>It's called Brenda. Kids try it at parties, next thing they know they're online, gettin' paid to yell at their own genitals.

my fucking sides.

brown christmas lol

in orbit
but is this brenda thing real? or just joking around?

no rping here either

>Fave ep

"It's easier to dig a hole than build a pole

I'm pretty sure it's bullshit. I mean date drugs like GHB is closest to what he is describing there.

youtu.be/6e2JjdZRPfw

>>is this brenda thing real?
>unzips pants, clears throat