Anyone with buyers remorse?

Did you fall for this faggot? What do you view him as now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc
youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc?t=36m21s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buyer's remorse implies that I would pay money

>Character assassinating the best voice for white values in a handful of generations because he doesn't seig heil and elbow drop a baby Jew on live television
>Not realising the more you rage and kvetch about this guy the more attention you draw to him and his messages

I'm becoming more and more convinced by the day that you guys actually support him and are deliberately misrepresenting his actual detractors.

What happened?

its odd everyone been posting his crying and anti depressant video.

Its literally been known since he started growing in popularity on Sup Forums

People that didint know this about him are clearly new or schills.

(BTW dont give him money, just you should have known)

My one gripe is him blaming everything on postmodernism.

There's more to it than just the corrupt track of it he goes on about.

>Boomer who is absolutely correct on 99% of the issues but is cautionary about (((them))) because he knows it will probably cause another Holocaust

same as before desu. Retards like you who shit on everybody remotely helping us don't do any good and are the reason WN has been a joke of a movement for decades now.

No because I don't put any personality on a pedestal. I simply take what's useful and discard the rest

He's on the right track, unadvertely.

JBP is unironically pic related

>appeal to intelligent people who can spot logical inconsistencies
>be logically inconsistent regarding a (((certain topic)))
What do you think happens next? He's doing exactly what we need him to.

I've had a lengthy conversation with Tammy. She's a sweetheart. Your a double niggerfaggot.

Every single day for like 2 weeks Peterson gets 10 character assassination threads a day.

Are the shills afraid?

This.

absolutely

Noticed this but it's too late. They can't put the genie back in the bottle.

It's a tell tale sign he is not genuine. You can say the same about a lot of "conservative shills" that only talk about "Islamic terrorism". They are just picking a niche they think they can get away with rather than criticizing everything that warrants it. In the end they will look like hypocrites.

feels great man, the more i dig the more sorted it gets.

do you and the guy with the nazi flag get paid for this?

Yeah I'm afraid that based part of Sup Forums might get convinced by the boomercuck that he's actually on our side. Fuck the faggot and fuck you. You are not original Sup Forums poster but some kind of ptg reddit immigrant. Shut the fuck up. Go shill against Spencer or something.

oh look it's the hourly anti-peterson thread

His drones are for sure.

thinks a guy covering for the jews and married to one is a benefit to whites...

JBP is the Sargon of akkad of psychologists.
NOTHING ive heard in any of his lectures was new to me and im a HS drop out. ANYONE with even a slight interest in psychology or religion already knows everything hes said by reading three or four books in passing cause they were already interested.

Hes an actor... hes been acting for many years and now that he has his act down hes gone public.

He IS good for one reason and that's to help low IQ retards stray from communism. This is why everyone appreciates him on Sup Forums and say hes an ally... but he isnt. hes making gen Z into boomers. This is why its so insidious and jewish. its sneaky and subversive.

That man is the savior of the west.

Shills cannot change this.

It's his purpose. He was put in place by the Jewish establishment to destroy white identity. Probably the most pathetic traitor I have ever seen: to actively side with the Jews against his own kin.

yep. funny how this conclusion is always communicated so clearly as a result of hypershilling

>That man is the savior of the west.

>Supports Jews
>Jewish wife
>Canadian

Savior of the west you say?

>fucking leafs being cancer
what's new

>hes making gen Z into boomers.

He can't do that. They don't live in that context. The ideals he's talking about mean something different in modern times.

(((You))) are not and never will be part of us

>not taking your daily anti-depresent pill to falsify tour synapses

What fucking plebs

>Every single day for like 2 weeks Peterson gets 10 character assassination threads a day.
>Are the shills afraid?
When you're taking flak you know you are over the target.

Yes, they are afraid. Very, very afraid.

Why are you implying that you have to pay money to watch his videos? You realise YouTube is free, right?

>the best voice for white values in a handful of generations
Amerigoy, pls. Judeo-Christian values are not white values, it's american values.

>he doesn't seig heil and elbow drop a baby Jew on live television

Heartily chuckled.

Ffs he's not trying to be "sneaky and submissive", he's just bluepilled on the Holohoax and is reacting in kind. You people are never happy with anything even when he's brought WAY more people to our side than you have in your entire life.

I discovered Nietzsche and how enjoyable his philosophy can be trough him. Now I consider myself as devote follower of Nietzsche, I can only say that genuine understanding of the superman an member of the natural aristocracy just pleases me. It not about the just cause for war, good war is just cause on itself. To rid yourself of weakness of morality this kind of action beyond good and evil is necessary.

Without him I would still be stuck in slave morality, lover of the weakness instilled in modern western society.

Now I am at last free.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CLEANING YOUR ROOM, GOY!

>he doesn't seig heil and elbow drop a baby Jew on live television
We don't ask for much, you know

JBP is 90% correct, but being a boomer he's obviously going to be bluepilled on the Jews.

I'm planning to write an essay about the latest shill tactics against JBP and why this issue is working when all their other tactics failed. Hint: Stormfront is a bunch of idiots who took the bait.

>Did you fall for this faggot?
no, i could see the gaping holes in his arguments a mile away and his historical knowledge is laughable with "jews lean left today because of nazi germany!" being my fav ridiculously stupid and ignorant remark of the year thus far.

he brags abotu pulling people away form our side...
Hes not bluepilled... he openly refused to answer on the JQ cause he knows the truth would land him in hot watter. but then complements Jews and says its wrong people hold Israel to a higher standard (we obviously dont)

THAT IS SNEAKY

Damage control for the Channel 4 interview, they probably didn't realize the enormous reaction that would follow Peterson's humiliation of that cunt

He's entry level red pilling for people with IQs too low to understand the JQ off the bat.

So what are white, Ukranian values? Providing cheap prostitutes and getting murdered by Russians? He endorses the importance of the family, that hierarchical structures are not only natural but also preferable, and strong masculinity. How are these not good values?

Obvious shill is obvious.

you donated to him?

>Hint: Stormfront is a bunch of idiots who took the bait.

As with all white focused movements since WWII there is the neonazi untermensch wing dragging the discourse down into the garbage bin.
These people are best ignored .

He's not bluepilled on the JQ, anybody who spends a minimal amount of time studying communism gets awakened, there's not way he doesn't know with the amount of research he's done on communism

don't talk shit you fucking swedish faggot. shut the fuck up and go back to giving handjobs to muslims

This. You fucking morons who shill against him are complete morons. Without people like Sargon and JBP, you will never gain any traction towards the right. You seriously think normalfags are going to make the step towards white nationalism and start listening to Jared Taylor without first being force-fed entry level redpills?

The recent video of him being asked about jews and refusing to answer is more thna proof hes redpilled.

Whatever, you 56% subhuman. Your country is a blight on western society, you're the beacon of utter degeneracy. Don't reply to my post again, faggot.

I've known people to read about judeo-bolshevism and think it either
A) isn't still a problem
or
B) is nazi propaganda

JBP might be in camp A

and he's apparently a reader of Solzhenitsyn although denied having read 200 yrs together at that event which i find hard to believe.

>The recent video of him being asked about jews and refusing to answer is more thna proof hes redpilled.
This subversive jewish plant has exposed himself once and for all as a pawn of the kikes. He is openly Zionist:

Here is a video of Peterson giving an hour long speech with his buddy Ezra Levant at last year's 100th year anniversary celebration of the founding of Israel,'Canadians for Balfour 100':

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc

At this timestamp you can see a jew he was on stage with state that: "Antisemitism is a 2000 year old disease." And watch Juden B. Peterstein nod his head furiously in agreement:

youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc?t=36m21s

>buyers remorse
Fuck you, that carpet really ties the room together.

I listened to Jared before sargon or JBP I listened to jared when i was a Democrat bakc in high school...

Your argument is "Retards dont know shit so put other retards in front of them to convince them of other less retarded ideas so we can have semi retarded allies"

lolwut?
People are being redpilled cause of the immigration and national policies... NOT cause some boomer and Uk soyboi make youtube videos.

>and he's apparently a reader of Solzhenitsyn although denied having read 200 yrs together at that event which i find hard to believe.
Well there hasn't been a decent translation until relatively recently but anybody who loves Solzhenitsyn that much would seek it out

true but he would at least know the gist of it.

He needs to grow stronger before he can answer the JQ in public space I think

We really need to organise a Warski Live eventually with JBP and either Kevin MacDonald or even someone like Mike Enoch

>bu-but superior iqz
>you know he cant talk about ((that))

It's one thing to btfo from the JQ because you're pissing your pants to face the consequences.

It's another to preach for the death of collective identity when you don't apply that logic across the board. The way he picks and chooses how he define his truths makes him out to be incredulous as his whole narrative centers around being honest enough to answer to "objective and absolute truths". It's what he's shaming the far left and the far right with after all.

>People are being redpilled cause of the immigration and national policies.

Sargon is one of the biggest popularizers of the EFFECTS of such immigration policies.

There's no question. I guarantee you he's read Mein Kampf too because he's studied le ebil nazis, and with his knowledge of communism he had to have realized that Hitler was correct about the Jews and communism

>Sargon

>My anecdotal evidence is valuable!
Normal people usually recognize that something is off. But they usually are too stupid to actually formulate and rationalize an opinion of their own. That's why public intellectuals and figureheads are important. That you started listening to Jared before any other thinker is just a singular occurence, most people do not make that kind of leap, except some teenagers. Adults have a deeper foundation to their beliefs and will not radically change it. Those people you have to slowly convert.

>woah

Sargon is a blue-pilled cuck, no doubt about it. But that he has converted a lot of people with his entry-level redpills and has been quite beneficial for our cause is no fucking question, you have to be a complete brainlet to not understand this.

It's the Stepfather

Why so many shills trying to undermine Master Bucko, "The normie redpiller"?
He has become that dangerous to you?
It was the channel 4 interview?
ARE YOU SAYING ALL CANADIANS ARE NIGERIAN PRICES AND WE SHOULD PROTECT US AS LOBSTER DO?
kys faggot

Never paid any money. Thanks for giving me the confidence to find a job last year but today his lectures are background white noise for me

So now this guy is bad now too? How long before it is an article of faith on Sup Forums that he is (((controlled opposition)))?

>Did you fall for this faggot?
I don't follow people
I form my own opinions

I don't need faggots and cunts to tell me what to think

Hey don't fuck with Ukraine fuck you man

>How long before it is an article of faith on Sup Forums that he is (((controlled opposition)))?

>I guarantee you he's read Mein Kampf too
i'm not so sure desu, his historical knowledge is so fucking dire he's either playing ignorant and sticking to mainstream versions for disingenuous reasons or he really doesn't know anything, he strikes me as the type to just regurgitate the inhaled farts in the form of mein kampf summary from others in academia and not actually spend much time with real materials and research.

It's because their favorite anonymous twitter shitposter is assblasted at an ideological deviant becoming more relevant than they are to normies.

As if they themselves weren't a youtube or patreon employee 'leak' from being forced into hiding and a return to complete irrelevance.

Nah I think he's a legit academic who's studied everything but knows the cost of speaking such truths, especially in a country as cucked as Canada. He's just deluding himself into thinking that civic nationalism will work and that's why he wants to stop white identity, as it's the only movement that could actually fuck shit up

But I have to admit, that his absolute ignorance regarding slave-morality, concept that he should well understand in the framework of Nietzsche the absolute willing ignorance to defend the weak makes me angry. He still clings onto this western tradition of christian heard morality, notion of post-french revolution values etc. that disgust me. He knows that the world is divided between those whom are part of the natural aristocracy and the weak yet he refuses to abandon his own slave concepts.

man, he even read Hitler's table talk. He's interested in Hitler b/c he's a clinical psychologist. He even has a novel theory of how Hitler's rejection of Jews was associated with rejection of uncleanliness, a evolved trait.

So who pays you to bash Dr. Peterson?

Yes goy, the Dr. Is just a stupid faggot, be a good goy and don't listen to him. Maybe turn on CNN goy, or log on Facebook. Yes, yessss.. Good goyim. Steer clear of any who question.. Yessss....

Not just ignored, lest they endorse you and you have to explain that to normies. They need to be subverted and marginalized until they get smart and articulate and don't shoot their own movement in the foot constantly.

>don't listen to him
He preaches that White must "never be tribal again" because it will lead to the second shoah.

You've been rused by the Peterstein.

This. Why are Sup Forumstards so puritanical about the Jews?

Sure, the richest of them (along with journalists and professors) control everything, and sure, they're generally libtards. Beyond that, a lot of them are great people.

Friendly reminder to anyone reading this that the Nazis lost WW2 because they were retarded enough to scare all of their great (((nuclear physicists))) away to the US, instead of treating them well and having them develop nukes for Nazi Germany.

Just finished reading his retarded 12 step to bucko book and it basically summarizes as:
>clean you room
>defeat the dragon in order to get its treasure
>give me the treasure
I'm fucking serious. This guy is a bigger huckster than Alex Jones.

>oy vey goy, don't attack the jews, attack other white people

Understanding Slave-Morality was a big redpill for me. It articulated exactly why the modern conception of morality always felt like a sad amalgam of insane, naive, and pathetic to me at a deep level.

A GOD

If nu-pol and alt-rightards don't like him he must be pretty alright.

You fags are the right side equivalent of those screaming harpie leftist blue-hairs. You don't even realize how fucking ridiculous you are just like them.

GO fuck yourselves your fucking hypocrites. Sup Forums is all about Jews and you both faggots have the courage to complain about his focus. Get a fucking mirror.