The Big Truck Problem

Seriously bros. This needs to be addressed:

>gas guzzlers empower the Saudis, who in turn fund Wahhabi Islam
>bad for the environment
>the American addiction to large cars and parking requirements create sprawl and unwalkable cities with no history or character

Fuck big trucks. In fact, fuck all cars. Bicycles are better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IQt_1dXWnk)
eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MTTIMUSSA1&f=M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get the fuck out of here faggot

soyboy detected

Soy is good for you. As is cycling. Win win for you and your health and for mother earth.

its nigh impossible to drive a car here because every street corner has a big fucking truck parked on it, and nobody can see shit. its like a minefield of people blindly pulling out into traffic because they have no other option

I like trucks but the guys that drive them have a serious fucking ego problem weaving in and out of traffic and tailgating people for no reason other than to be an overly aggressive nigger on the road.

literally not true.

This
Trucks are useful and can allow an everyman to have a business

Yeah let me just bicycle my way to work everyday. It takes about 30 minutes by car. It should only take an additional hour of nonstop pedaling according to google maps

THIS is a truck you dumbfuck.

I agree with you user

>recently got a contract to clear labd for soy farm
>15000 hectares
>ball park 40000 acres

Got my 8 Cat D7Gs on the shop right now, six 950Bs ready to start slashing and burning that Amazon Rainforest

You cucks keep eating and drinking soy.

At 600$ per acre I'll get rich off of deforestation

>living in a city

I'll keep my quiet land thanks.

Majority of American Oil comes from Canada.

>clearing forest for farming is good for the earth

Some people do man work and require trucks you soyboi Nancy soft faggot

but if no more big trucks how are you fat goblins
supposed to drive at all?

this is now an f350 thread. Get fucked faggots.

This, not to mention all that biking in the sun you'd be all sweaty by the time you get to work, which if you're in a professional environment you'll prob get asked to go home and fix yourself.

Whoa there brotein shake. Gas guzzlers are good for America. American oil will fuel the next century.

lol k

kys, op. That'll solve some of the problem here.

>a truck being this clean
Manlet dicklet faggot detected

Enjoy your testicular cancer

I'm not with you on the bicycles bit, but people who cannot park their big ass trucks properly are the worst. The person in pic related deserves to have his asshole removed

The majority of American oil comes from the US, leaffag.

didn't Ford donate money to an anti Trump campaign?

Nice Cadillac, old man.

Fords are expensive as fuck, like 70-100k for that truck you posted. Get a fucking grip. Those trucks used to be affordable but Ford got greedy.

I wish my truck was this clean. My current setup is a 2002 f250. 380k on a triton v10.

>Princess truck

most people who own trucks don't even use them for what they're for. dude around my block has a lifted Ford raptor and the thing sits in his drive way 95% of the time .

try working construction with a bicycle

It's fucking insane. Only tiny small dick faggots buy them. Last truck I bought new was 27k in 2009, same truck now is going to be all of 37. Prices went batshit.
>"luxury trucks" are for faggots

also, faggot, cadilac is chevy. Lincoln is ford. Do you even big 3 soyboy?

If you need a big truck you need it

Otherwise you are a faggot

I've got an 01 7.3 with 410k still going strong

>not adding herbs and spices to slide/D&C threads

My bought new 2001 Silverado turned over 220k, had mechanic twice-over and powertrain confirmed to last another 160k. Only thing it needs is new kickpanels due to rust thanks to salty fucking East Coast.

That's a woman driving her husband's truck

My man. It's a shame we have to salt the roads up here. Rust is a bitch in minnesota.

Third world strikes again

I own a LIncoln, nigger, and the interior isn't as nice as your "muh WORKIN' man's truck". Those seats must be great for when you get on your knees to let your boyfriend fuck you in the ass.

I agree with you there.

From experience, my truck won't fit in most spots since it's a crew cab with the 8ft bed

Cumminsfag reporting.....

Fords are fucking trash unless its a 7.3
Chevys are only good because of the tranny
Cummins are damn near indestructable, if you get a built tranny you win the game.

Since we have this topic, I've never heard a term for the insecure small dicked faggots who buy big expensive shit to compensate/show off money they may or may not have. We have soyboys, bugmen, cucks, mgtow's, the list goes on but I've never heard a term these subhumans?

Fuck off Faggot go back to the shithole that Europe is and allow your daughter to get rapped by a Muslim

Using a king ranch as a work truck is like using a mclaren as a pizza delivery vehicle. Also low end mkz's are the exact same as mid level taurus interiors.

I park my ups truck in parking spots all daybro

Anyone that has a diesel is probably using it to pull something, to either make a living or a fifth wheel to go make ridiculous amounts of money.....

Big gas trucks are a joke imo

But I put a ladder rack and toolbox on my king ranch, I'm Working man!

Believe it or not, most of the crew cab trucks all blacked out you see on the road are owned by contractors who picked them up used.

This

Hes just a poor fag, he wouldnt understand.

I do field work and probably carry around 1000lb of tools, test equipment, and spare parts. Can't do that with a bicycle.

Ford Ranger master race reporting in

>꧁

You're an idiot if you use it for work. The king ranch is a jobsupe/realtor/soccer mom truck. I posted it to make a point.

I got a crew cab f250 with a triton with 200k on the block from my old boss for free, so far i've spent less on that than my wife's audi.

The ranger is coming back to the usa, I can't wait!

See‘07 Cummins, HD suspension, tow package running smooth as silk still at 160k

bikes are for poor people

Trucks that were 25k just back in the early 2000s - just a 1500 with 4x4 an leather is going for 50-55k these days. Some of them have v6s too, why the fuck would I spend 50k on a v6

Reminder that the white man is divinely instructed by the god Indra to kill all shitskins on the face of the planet, and the only reason India and Iran aren't as white as Scandinavia is because we failed in our duty

>The ranger is coming back to the usa, I can't wait!

Just because they call it a Ranger doesn't mean it's a ranger. Fuck Tacoma clones, bring back minitrucks.

Nah, I was watching an Americanian video yesterday (youtu.be/2IQt_1dXWnk) that featured a motorway as backdrop - it depressed me that virtually all of the cars on the road were Euro-style lozenge-shaped cuckmobiles, except for the pick-ups and the lovely big-rigs. What happened to all those boat-sized automobiles like the Oldsmobile? America won't truly be free until they return!

>if it tastes like shit its good for you

Think I'd rather die

that cummins is going to last longer then that chrystler body if you live anywhere with salted winter roads. Good buy man.

>coming back

>the most practical and reasonably sized ford pickup even available in the US
thats a thing? you lot can buy a leaf one and have it shipped for a few extra grands

OMG I never knew, let me just start moving tons of stone with a prius. Or better yet, let me hook my gooseneck trailer up to the prius so I can tow my front end loader.

This bicycle is sure going to make moving lumber and shingles so much easier. Such an awesome idea without any flaws.

>f250
>big truck
shut your legs your pussy smells like a dumpsterfire

>salted roads
The bane of my existence. Alaska here and super salty.

It looks moreso like it's an attempt at the 70's f100 pickup.

Ayyy nice truck. 06 here on 35's with a built tranny... 170k almost and it runs/sounds like a dream...

>why aren't you guys working with your hands like a tradesman like me
>you probably fell for the college meme lol
Not everyone works at Taco Bell, kiddos

Crown Victoria master race

They haven't made a new model in the US for ages

Leafz WUZ OPEC

Holy shit I fucking hate bicyclists. You stupid motherfuckers always ride those pieces of shit all over the road and slow every one else down. FUCK YOU!!!!! Whenever I am on the road with one of you stupid cunts I always hope you'll fall off so some stupid bitch who's driving while texting can run over you and grind your shitty soyboy soul into the asphalt until you're nothing but a fucking strip of crunched bone and blood.

FUCK ALL BICYCLISTS. EVERY TIME A FUCKING MOUNTAIN LION KILLS ONE OF YOU CUNTS, I LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH. FUCK YOU TO HELL FUCKING CUNTS.

dat prelude in the background

Built tranny master race

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen
At least one of you amerisharts seems to give a shit, OP is not a faggot

I proudly drive a hybrid, 40 miles per gallon

It's too bad that the average Republican has not bought into the conserving energy mantle, far too many Repubs are driving the big Ford F-350s and Dodge Rams, just throwing money at the Mideast Oil Cartel or the Venezuelans, and putting more gas tax money into the Government's pocketbook

It should be the GOP Red-States that are giving out major tax credits for folks who buy electric cars and hybrids

not aynmore with fracking. USA oil imports from saudi arabia is about half of what it used to be.
eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MTTIMUSSA1&f=M

My buddy is the sherrif here in town. He still hasn't updated to the new taurus SHO. He prefers the crown vic police interceptor because it doesn't float around the road at 140 like the taurus/chevy clones do. That fucking car needs to come back.

Luckily I live 60 miles south of ATS, they get a bad rap but dealing with them in person I'm in love with my transmission. 5 year 500k mile warranty, cant beat that shit

Some people work for a living you welfare nigger

Global warming is a hoax.

shut up Schlomo

Nigger, my summer/non-towing vehicle gets 50-60 mpg, and it's not a prius. It's a scion XD.

I've driven a f350 crew long bed dually and a f550 box truck and could fit them in parking spots
I couldn't park up front between the compacts but they fit between the lines

bicyclists are fucking subhuman almost nigger tier

why do you care lol i don't give a fuck about the uk or what your cities look like. i visited london once it was basically an ashtray. a really big ashtray.

The USA buys almost no oil from the mideast.

How fucking old is that pic?

The trucks are smaller than they feel.

>Bicycles are better.

Literally numale: the mode of transportation. If you bike as anything other than a hobby you should kill yourself. "I ride my bicycle to work with my backpack on! Driver's license? Never got one!" Seriously grow the fuck up.

Source, dumbass?