You have been gifted a time machine that you are allowed to use one time, however...

You have been gifted a time machine that you are allowed to use one time, however, it can ONLY be used to go back and watch one series with Sup Forums again for the first time. What happens in this timeline will not effect the current one, and when you return to your normal time it will be the exact moment you left.

You have one choice however, you can go back and have no knowledge of the series you chose, making like the first watch all over again, or you can retain the knowledge, and use it to rack up countless (you).

So the question is, which series do you chose, first watch or not, and why you chose the series you did

I would go back to 2007 and kill myself.

Obviously go back and then predict every single thing that happens in Code Geass R2, before becoming a true legend when I predict the exact date Lelouch of the Ressurection is announced and people realise 10 years later

>Go back with a clean slate and watch Code Geass with Sup Forums
>Go back with a clean slate and watch Bakemonogatari with Sup Forums
Hardest decision I'll ever make

TTGL

Pretty much every other series is based on a light novel making predictions useless

I'd probably go with Panty and Stocking just because I wasn't on Sup Forums when it aired

Thats not how it works, i would have to die first to be able to travel in time to the position before i died.

i choose to rewatch flip flappers

>go back for Madoka
>spam Carlos tier head jokes for the first 2 episodes
>do nothing for episode three
>people asks where the retard making the off topic head jokes is or wonder if I was banned
>then I watch the magic happen

Probably Madoka blind and KLK with knowledge

Clean Slate TTGL

Memories intact Code Geass
>I bet he will Geass Euphemia by accident

i would go back to being a shota and sell my body to faceless old men

King gainer
And no, I will not return.

>mfw Sup Forums gets an anime watching rebirth isekai and still complains

>King gainer
That ended before Sup Forums even started

Translations were slower back then

>or you can retain the knowledge, and use it to rack up countless (you).
I would spend my time making early wise investments than do this desu.

Pick any long series that was there when Sup Forums started and continues to this day, like Detective Conan or One Piece for example. Now I get to live and experience several years of my life again, and depending on how this works, maybe when the series finally ends in the future I will go back to when this whole thing started but now with knowledge of the future.

fate/zero was pretty fun, maybe that

If you read the whole post you would see your actions change nothing in the future

Wow, you actually found a flaw that allows you to use the time machine for your own gain. Good work

I go back in time and rape Suzuha

It hasn't even been a year but I want the Danganronpa 3 threads back

Can I go back before Sup Forums existed? I wish I could react to Digimon Adventure as it first aired with you guys.

Where is your face user?

>Go back to the start of KLK
>BOY I SURE HOPE SATSUKI NEVER GETS RAPED
>every thread

Since it's in the second part it will make people think it really isn't happening

I'm going to hold onto it and wait a few decades in case Berserk gets a new adaptation that's actually good. Then I'll go back to 2016 with a flash drive of all the episodes and pretend that there's nothing wrong with Berserk 2016, dropping screenshots and webms occasionally to support my ruse.

stop delusioning

>picking anything other than this
you disappoint me Sup Forums

go back and make sure hitler finishes the job

get's in art school?

I RECOGNIZE THAT TIME MACHINE

For how shitty it was Psycho Pass 2 had great threads. Same could be said for Golden Time.

I'd probably choose Code Geass though, the hard part is deciding whether I want to keep the knowledge or not.

Oh yeah user, excellent chozZzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Either Kill La Kill blind or Flip Flappers with knowledge.

I know Sup Forums wasn't around at the time, but I would have loved to watch Outlaw Star with you guys.

>passing on the change to watch a second time, with knowledge of what is going to happen, endless eight
just imagine the threads
>user, how come you always knew what is going to happen in the next episode?
>post pic related
would make Sup Forums go crazy

Since we're talking about stuff Sup Forums wasn't around for, imagine watching Dragon Ball with you guys, specially if we didn't have access to the manga.
>Goku is training with God? Bullshit.
>How the fuck does Goku get anyone pregnant?
>WTF Goku is an alien?
>Are we still in namek?
>Goddamn it, wasn't this shit gonna explode in 5 minutes?

Take me to Danganronpa 3. The anime is shit but the threads were magical.

But imagine the despair of losing the life you had built up through they ears in the new timeline when you get sent back to this timeline. Sure, now you know what will happen from today on like lotto numbers and the such but at what cost?

nigga, you don't do anything in the new timeline to last, you just have fun, live the moment, with no worries of what your actions will cause

I'm no genius, but wouldn't Sup Forums just call you a cock-sucking LNfag?

But if what if through some miracle of life you manage to find your true love and manage to build and amazing life and then when the series is over you are now back to being a hikkineet shitposting on Sup Forums? You could argue that you could re-do those things in the future from now if it happened but what if that happens, say, 5 years ago? Those people you met then won't be the same people anymore because you are now 5 years in the future from then.

Eden of the East, first watch. Something just so charming about it.

Why would you want to go back to early Sup Forums? Sure it was okay for the time but if I had to go back to 2007 Sup Forums, everybody would be newfags. We were worse than current reddit.

there's plenty of fish in the sea man

>1 year anniversary next week

It seems so long ago, what a magical time

Mai Chans Daily Life, nothing beats reading it for the first time

>being a billionaire hikkineet shitposting on Sup Forums

Ftfy, I'll finally be able to justify that pass purchase

Because we dont have narutards making thread all day everyday back then, current Sup Forums is literally Sup Forums tier

Atleast back in the day, niggas had decent powerlevel. Nowadays it is full of anime only fifthy cocks gargling faggots

I would go with either Mob Psycho or DR3, first watch for both. Mob because the threads were comfy as fuck and the hype moments were great, DR3 because I missed all the fun and wish I was there at the time it aired for all the dank memes.

>rewatch endless eight
>keep memories to ease the pain

Sup Forums is hardly anything like Sup Forums. And when people werent talking about naruto it was bleach or any other shounen like yu yu hakusho

Bleach is actually good though so that's ok

Geass or SamFlam
I want those (You)'s

Kek