Military Intelligence vs Alphabet Agencies

We are witnessing history in the making. There are true patriots still left in this country and they are fighting back. The corrupted alphabet agencies will not go down without a fight. Where else but in the military do you find real Americans. Jews have not yet subverted the military's top rank. They have subverted the alphabet agencies and used that power to feed false intel to start wars in advance of greater israel. Trump has surrounded himself with Marine generals. Military Intelligence has the power through the military tribunal to hold the alphabet agencies accountable. Military tribunals can be used against seditious and treasonous actors. Buckle up.

Are you a retard?You realize NSA head is from the military? You realize the president is leader of both the military and muh evil alphabet

yes, and Admiral Rodgers is /ourguy/

you know nothing sausage. Only the Commander in Chief controls the military. One man controls the might of the military.

This. Only seasoned military men can be trusted.

Remember when Obama fired over 200 high ranking generals?

I've noticed a lot of predictive programming about North Korea, which is super bullshit because the progress made on peace in the Korean peninsula is farther than ever before.

I’ll be glad to see the GOP tried for treason, then I’ll be glad to see people like you next in line.

That was shameful.
It was because those generals knew that Obama's policies that he was trying to implement was harming the country. They would have opposed Obama at every turn. Obama knew that and rid himself of those patriotic generals to advance his cause.

The military isn't doing anything you moron.

Naive

Legal authority =/= genuine loyalty

Ain't because your boss the boss that you're respecting him as such.

Tribunals. Soon.

The military stationed in that area knows the truth of everything on the peninsula. The alphabets are manipulating the data before it heads to the oval office. They are directing these fake NK stories. Trump knows the truth just like he knew the truth about the fake Syria chemical attack. The military is on Trump's side.

>The corrupted alphabet agencies will not go down without a fight.

There are still good men inside these agencies. In the end they'll be the ones who help us win the fight the most.

checked.

Oh, I believe it. Also nice that Putin and Trump are working together to take down the NWO.

$20 bucks says that Obama secretly used FISA Databases to vet and fire these patriots.

Not every query gets monitored. soft code can be easily replicated. attacks from within gov firewall are virtually untraceable unlike DNC breachs

What do you make of this?

Is there a way to FOIA any of that info?
Vetting process would leave paper trails, I assume

It's illegal for military intel to spy on Americans. Only the FBI has the ability to do this

I believe that he saved the lives of thousands of the country's military men and women. Thousands of families would have been destroyed if Hillary was President. Hillary would have went to war.

It's crazy, but I truly believe Donald Trump is the only person on this planet who is capable of accomplishing the impossible and finally taking down the giant.

The military intel does not need to spy on Americans. They deal with foreign actors that want to bring harm to the United States.

Remember that Flynn was head of the DIA under Obongo, and worked to thwart the African overlord's nefarious anti-American plot. Flynn and the DIA helped Trump get elected, and that is why the FBI and CIA plotted to take out Flynn immediately.

DIA are /ourguys/. CIA and FBI are unconstitutional international organizations created by the international Jews.

he needs help. You can heal the sick by fasting.

The citizens have to oppurtunity to create while we rely on the military to get this shit under control. If we dont see real progress with the restoration of our rights on paper by the end of Trump... we need to straight up destroy the enemy directly.

Maybe after the Super Bowl Trump will finally play some cards he's kept up his sleeve. The frequency of false flags is getting ridiculous.

dude theres been no community service initiative from the public yet. I think we need to start a campaign on doing a nation wide clean up of all litter and water ways.

Strategic planting of functional and fruiting vegitation is the most red pilled thing a nation can do

When the fuck did this happen?

we need to destroy the paper and plastic throw away product industry. Lets get the government to surtax the fuck out of the companies and the consumers.

Lets switch back to glass

while you were asleep

I think that the most important thing we can do right now is try to liberate as many peoples' minds as possible. People are realizing that (((weird))) happenings have been taking place but they don't know how to explain it. We need to get people to break free from the official narrative.

Exploits needed

You're joking right.