Seth Rich did not leak the emails, Clinton and the FBI leaked them

Seth Rich was murdered not for leaking the emails, he was murdered because he discovered the truth and being the patriotic fool he was, he reported it to the FBI. The Seth Rich Wikileaks connection was a disinfo campaign manufactured to cover the tracks of Clinton and the FBI.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poor guy

How does this make any sense? Why would they want their e-mails leaked?

OP is a jewish shill. The reason Seth Rich was murdered was because if he were alive and came out and said he was the leaker the entire Russia narraative collapses.

sometimes lately I can't even keep up with who's trying to jew who anymore, we're on like 5 levels of this shit

Heres a quick rundown. Comey and Mueller are both /ourguys/ as well as Rosenstein. Comey and Trump put on a show so that Comey could be removed with plausible deniability. He leaked the memos which were a catalyst to get a special prosecutor appointed. 90% of America thinks Mueller is going after Trump. This was done on purpose. Mueller's real agenda is investigating the entire swamp as far back as possible.

Bs shill, rich not only leaked them but was going to be a key witness in the DNC fraud trial regarding Clinton funneling and washing money through local dem offices and candidates.

Insurance plan

I've said it since the beginning and I'll say it again. The Awan bros were responsible for the DNC leak, and everything thereafter has been one big lie by the democrats to hide the fact that the DNC let it happen, not only to them but to other people in Washington. Why do you think DWS gives such a shit about a couple random Pakis and their devices?

Clinto cooked up the dossier to spy on Trump, the emails were leaked and Russian sent to the Trump camp to get them involved in illegal activities (hacking) to then blackmail or impeach Trump

The leaker inside the Clinton campaign that Podesta threatened, was actually Donna Brazile, her outing was her punishment

wrong. Awans were Mossad.

Seth Rich was the DNC leaker and CIA director Brennan asked his Mossad buddies to tkae him out.

This makes a lot more sense than the theory that's been pushed.
Not denying Rich was murdered but this reason just...
it makes so much sense.
The Clintons are really a wicked family, aren't they. Why is this so? Their last name doesn't even sound Jewish

BAMP

Post pics of your feet

I BEN saying this.

Q PREDICTED THIS

Nonsense.

what happened really?
>Seth took info to the FBI
>The FBI told Hillary and her buddies that Seth was talking
>Hillary has him killed.

I wish you two would come to some sort of agreement on all these details and let me know what you come up with, the amount of noise to signal on this board is garbling the narrative.

>Mueller's real agenda is investigating the entire swamp as far back as possible.
Nigger, Mueller IS swamp. They get no swampyer.

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

what good is spying on Trump if he does nothing wrong? If you nee "insurance" you need him to be involved in a crime

dude....they literally recorded him with shit like the facebook app and with google. They sent him anonymous text messages with blackmail from photos and recording on his tapped phone. They told Trump to drop out or they would be released.

Rich might not be dead, he might be in the witness protection program, his family sure shut up fast huh?

wait I get what you're saying now, but what do you mean "because he discovered the truth", what truth? What did he learn that he went to the FBI with?

You're retarded.

No Seth Rich was the only guy working on Hillary’s campaign who wasn’t balls deep in pizza and it made him so disgusted he Wikileaks Podestas pizza emails.

I don't know exactly why or if he was killed, it could have been he discovered the truth, it could have been he was used to leak the emails, or framed for it as a cover story in event the "hacking" story fails. The important thing is to have a crime for Trump to be involved in, Clinton an FBI used "Russians" to offer "stolen" emails to the Trump camp entrapping Trump

this entire dumb theory is disproven by this video. Assange says it's Rich without directly saying it

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

Before or after assange "disappeared"?

the video is dated August 2016, two months prior to the disappearance conspiracy

makes sense if they wanted to frame Rich for it or used Rich to leak them

Well, whatever happened, he deserves justice.