Daily reminder that fascism is cringe tier political philosophy

Daily reminder that fascism is cringe tier political philosophy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/froTxqKSqc4
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s&bpctr=1517703948
youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA
belfastlive.co.uk/news/diamond-hunters-seek-join-gold-13759950
youtu.be/rgYq5dPwV9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/froTxqKSqc4

>cringe
This is normiespeak. Get out REEEE.

>flag
>jew
checks out you are probably "catholic" too.

*blocks path*

The Vatican could get nuked for all I care.

They lost. Get over it.

God, this video was the nail in the coffin for me about a year ago. Definitely shed a tear the first time I saw it. Been full-blown 1488 ever since. They give you propaganda about the Holocaust growing up, but they will never tell you to read Mein Kampf.

I personally prefer this edit:
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s&bpctr=1517703948
But I like yours as well.

WAKE UP WHITE MAN!

Two questions
>define fascism without googling it
>what fascist authors have you read

Facsism is great in principle. In fact, in Christiany, heaven is a fascist place. With God ruling over a perfect society. The idea of fascism is not evil. Neither is the idea of communism.

fascism is thousands of years old, what?

It's nationalistic authoritarianism.

I won't answer a question about books I've read from someone who doesn't talkie da english so good

Don't see what my was wrong with my grammar or spelling. I bet you haven't even read at minimum Mein Kampf

>be Irish
>no potatoes this year :(
>die

I have actually.
>what fascist authors have you read
It's "which", btw.

I get goosebumps when they yell “JUDEN”

Hmm maybe it's a dialectial thing, both sound equally good to my ear. You should check out Codreanu's "For my Legionaries" one day though.
>A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins

Irish potato = gold nugget lad.

Stay mad, you drunk mick cunt. Ulster is British.

This one’s pretty crazy too
youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA

Diamond hunters seek to join gold prospectors in Northern Ireland

belfastlive.co.uk/news/diamond-hunters-seek-join-gold-13759950

I love a good Goebbels speech
youtu.be/rgYq5dPwV9A

It's the only major one which addresses the material reality of the bond markets. Marx wanted the Rothschilds to run the central bank hahahah seriously though this is why you have a paki faggot as your PM and why my ancestors subjugated yours for a thousand years hahah. It's sad though, really.

This. Everytime I see a natsoc thread on Sup Forums, all I see are neoclassical buildings and marching. The entire ideology is based on fee fees.

Yes leaf
An am saying the ground is being stolen underfoot an sold back to you, most pepes are non the wiser.
>Even the Irish.