Fight over sagging pants prompts Dallas DART station shooting
fox4news.com/news/fight-over-sagging-pants-prompts-dart-station-shooting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ta-V-1olX-o
youtube.com/watch?v=9AKWM_T8tCs
youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I
youtube.com/watch?v=nWkjtZCx6Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DART police say 19-year-old Travonte Martin shot a man after an argument. Witnesses say Martin's pants were sagging and the victim told him to pull them up. About 50 other commuters were on board when the shooting started.

>"The suspect pulled out a gun, shot him twice, ran off the train and threw away the gun,” explained DART spokesman Morgan Lyons.

>Travonte Martin
Top skittles

>Travonte Martin
Nigs aren't real creative when it comes to naming nigglets are they

>Travonte Martin

Wahtchu say about my pants nigga? Mah fo fo make sho all yo kids don't gro

>Work at a warehouse
>Lots of niggers
>Naturally sagging pants are common
>Not only is this a safety hazard, it also makes them much less efficient workers
>Part of my job is pointing out safety infractions to the peons so they don't get hurt/in serious trouble from people more important than me
>Approach this brotha whose boxers are completely exposed and whose jeans are almost down to his knees
>"Hey man we're going to need you to wear a belt, there's a lot of bad stuff that can happen around here when you wear your pants like that. It's also a dress code violation. Just a heads up"
>"Whatever mang I don't give a fuck"
>Literally 30 seconds after not giving a fuck and getting back to his work he trips on his pants and faceplants on the concrete floor busting his face open
>Goes to our onsight doc and tries to make a case out of it, even trying to get workers comp for a couple weeks
>I get wind of it, tell my superior I approached him about the exact thing that caused his 'accident' and that he basically told me to fuck off
>They bring up the video, see me talking to him and even pointing at his pants, then him faceplanting 30 seconds later
>Nigger denied workers comp and let go for 'multiple safety infractions'
>Takes all my effort not to laugh

Fuck niggers and they're sagging pants. That was one of the best days at work.

filthy nigger.

thank god it worked out like that.

You laugh but there's going to be a whole generation of niglets named after the riot 'martyrs'. It's probably already started.

Why do niggers sag their pants?? honest question are they just imitating other niggers? why did it start, to poor to afford fitting pants? Wearing their absent fathers pants? Honestly why?

I believe that's who intervened.

Its to let other niggers know they take it up the ass, started in prisons.

the negro has a tiny torso compared to their legs
it's a means to balance out that ratio

Have heard it started in Cali prison system. Have heard convicts sagged their pants as a way to express their individuality. Have also heard it was a signal that said convict was available to be fucked in the ass.

>work at direct mailing warehouse
>machine operator (monkey work)
>machine folds and envelops mail for big companies
>comes out of machine and needs to be separated into trays by number (one number starts next begins, you just have to find the spot it changes and seperate.)
>two people to machine, one loading and un jamming and one separating.
>can be done by one person, but two to a machine for efficiency (I can operate alone)
>training nigger, who starts off separating.
>literally falling asleep standing up
>I am running machine and also flipping up piece of mail so when we arises the mail is separated. he just has to put in tray and stack on pallet.
>nigger wakes up one time and says "man you got the easy job" totally ignoring im doing 1/2 of his job, and clueless that I can do both 100%

mfw

An armed populace is a polite populace. Worry about your own pants or get shot.

because their great-grandfathers used to wear their pants like that in prison to tell the other niggers that they take it up the ass.
they passed this fashion on from father to son.
and this is why nearly every niggers wears their pants like this.

now everybody's doing it, even the faggot white people living in their mcmansions.

They feel like squares if they have their pants all the way up.

Kek out loud.

saggin pants in prison means i ain't wearing boxers and i'm a bottom and you can fuck me. why these wannabes walking free try to act like lil fuck toys i'll never understand.

> "man you got the easy job"

I'm going to preface this by saying that we DO have some very hard-working black people there and surprisingly to myself even am work-buddies with a couple of them. HOWEVER:

>Many of the niggers there equate the job with "slave labor" (despite the $15/hr starting wage)
>Have heard, verbatim, "Even our ancestors weren't worked this hard"
>"We should get at least $20 for this shit" (basic physical labor)

We often have something called VTO, volunteer time off, where there's not enough work in the warehouse for the people on staff, so they send people home without pay who sign up to the list. A lot of the same people who complain about how hard the work is are the same people who take VTO multiple days a week and are pretty much just working a part time job.

I still can't quite pin down if it's a generational thing or what. Most of the useless as fuck ones tend to be in the 18-30 range and most of the older black people there tend to be genuinely hard workers who put in full time. I don't get the same sense of entitlement and "pay reps gib dat free" from the older ones that I do from the younger ones, but it's a mixed bag. There has to be a reason millenial blacks are significantly more lazy and useless than the generation before them. Is rap/hip hop full of shit that fills their head with that crap?

sometimes I wonder if nogs don't actually commit a disproportionate amount of crime, it's just that most of them get caught cause they won't pull up their fucking pantaloons

you just explained why they do it and then end with, "i'll never understand".

A case worth investigating

youtube.com/watch?v=ta-V-1olX-o
youtube.com/watch?v=9AKWM_T8tCs

and just because it's funny

youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I

> PULL UP YO PANTS FAGGOT
youtube.com/watch?v=nWkjtZCx6Fw