>Opposition research performed on Trump campaign
>Research bundled and used for cause in FISA warrant
>FISA warrant issued and repeatedly so
>All kinds of surveillance on Trump campaign

Am I missing anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

aclu.org/other/text-usa-patriot-act
rules.house.gov/bill/115/hr-2810
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/03/politics/memo-dossier-christopher-steele-carter-page/index.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/03/16-nunes-memo-bombshells-media-not-want-know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank god that there are other countries willing to do "opposition research" for our elections.

Fuck Israel

Pretty much nailed it.

But it's OK when Dems do it to Republicans. See how that works?

So the piss tapes fanfiction was ACTUALLY part of this?

Nope, Dems will be perfectly ok with Trump's DOJ using unverified oppo research to go after his 2020 political opposition.

The Steele Dossier wasn't the primary cause for the FISA courts ruling. So no, you are missing something.

You're missing the part where the people seeking a FISA warrant lied to the judge a lot

missing the fact that Comey knew and testified that the """""research""""" was unverified, and from a source with clear intention of trying to back the clinton campaign. He left those details out of the warrant requests.

False. McCabe testified that the warrants wouldn't have been sought without the Steele piss dossier.

Faggots are going to jail over this eventually.

There's a decades worth of precedent allowing outside intel to be used when applying for FISA warrants.

Hate to say it but Trump walked into a trap.

EXCEPT MCCABE TESTIFIED THAT THE DOSSIER WAS IN FACT WHY THEY DID PURSUE THE WARRANTS. YOU DUMB FUCK STAY OUT OF THE GROWN PEOPLE TALK FAGGOT.

Yes, intel can be used, but piss dossiers created by partisan political operatives cannot.

Lying to a FISA judge? That's serious the parties involved are going to be severely penalized right?? right??

This. FBI counterintelligence was investigating prior to Steele dossier on account of George Papadopoulos, but the FISA spying only happened because of Steele, per Andrew McCabe.

>Nope, Dems will be perfectly ok with Trump's DOJ using unverified oppo research to go after his 2020 political opposition.

Exactly. This is like Trump telling Vince McMahon write up a script about his opponent and the FBI using that script to get a FISA warrant to spy on Oprah or whoever the fuck they think can beat Trump.

Libtard faggot MSM regurgitation. Go get pegged by your tranny wife.

Yes against foreign agents you dumb fuck, not American citizens...try again brainlet.

I'm a Trump supporter but I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has been in bed with Russian business interests for a while. But the thing is I don't care. All you need to get the jews who whine about Russian collision to shut up is mention israel.

Inaccurate portrayal.

Carter Page surveillance started years earlier for unrelated matters. True.

But the Dossier was used, erroneously, to renew the surveillance. Including decieving the FISA court about it's origins and it's accuracy.

They were desperate to spy on Trump, took the most viable route already available to them, and got sloppy as hell with it.

The FBI gave information that they knew was false to a federal court.

It basically neutered the investigations dossier angle and shows corruption of the FBI and Obama DOJ by their willingness to abuse the surveillance courts to target and spy on their opposition.
However, it also shows that the short running volunteer on the trump campaign papodopolous running his mouth in London is what set the whole thing in motion. However, the evidence we've seen on that case is also sparse and weak.
So essentially, what we know is that the Russian collusion investigation was mostly motivated by false pretenses set up by the democrats, Clinton campaign and members of the the DOJ-FBI operating in bad faith.
There isn't any strong evidence that trump or his actual paid members of his campaign sought or obtained any assistance to undermine the election from the Russians. We saw a willingness in don jr.'s part but that was a sham. We have Flynn charged with lying to the FBI but that has no relation to the collusion claim. Manafort's deal does not relate to Russian collusion either.
For the amount of months and money it is taking the most advanced and capable intelligence and law enforcement organizations to uncover a conspiracy by a bumbling idiot like Donald is just proof that they have literally zero substantial anything.

Comey, Rosenstein, and McCabe signed off on it to get the warrant, knowing it was "unverified and salacious", and concealed information from the FIS Courts that it was opposition research manufactured by a rival campaign.

That's pretty yuge.

Actually not true. Carter Page was suspected to be a foreign agent years earlier but no surveillance was conducted via fisa warrant until the pee pee dossier was fabricated.

>Carter Page surveillance started years earlier for unrelated matters. True.
False. No surveillance was requested or approved. You are lying.

You left out that opposition research was paid for by DNC and Clinton Foundation. And that Steele used his own leaks to media outlets to get FISA warrants.

yes, the swamp paid Steele to write the fake piss story and leak details to Yahoo News, then they used the Yahoo News source to obtain this FISA warrant

oh then they "fired" Steele for leaking

lol nope. Dossier was supporting evidence at best. They knew it was oppo from the start and just took it as circumstantial and not verified. Sorry that your QANON bullshit was fake as h*ck.

But the piss dossier was created by an ex intelligence agent.
In a world where Russians ends up irradiated, a little piss in a room doesn't seem that bad. Remember the guy fucking disappears for a few weeks and people were on a time crunch since elections were being held. That and the dossier was given to the FBI to be investigated by John McCain if I remember correctly. Still hilarious either way.

The "dossier" isn't just the hooker and urine. there is other stuff in there apparently.

Trump is naive and apparently doesn't know much about politics yet.

>You don't give the MSM and democrats a 3 week headstart in spinning the news cycle about your "memo", you FORCE them to do it in real time so they make mistakes.

>You don't give the media a headstart on the "next phase" of whatever memo they have available.

>You don't call Africa a shithole in front of a leftist like Dick Durbin.

Carter Page was under investigation before Trump's campaign was even active. Why he filled it with sketchy people, we will never know. I think people were purposely sabotaging his campaign with losers.

Piss Tape is real and good and my friend.

>h*ck.
I want reddit gone

There are lots of gaps in the story, like what involvement Obama and Hillary had. It will require a multi-year, exhaustive investigation of the two of them to get to the bottom of it.

Get fucked, kiddo. I want Sup Forums gone because like all Goon projects the only ones that succeed are the ones that should have been stillborn.

>not American citizens...try again brainlet.
See
The Patriot Act
aclu.org/other/text-usa-patriot-act
And
NDAA
rules.house.gov/bill/115/hr-2810

the 4th amendment is dead. Trump will lose in court.

the FBI lied to the fisa court regarding the nature of the evidence. deliberately hid steele's known political bias. if they had found something with the first warrant they would have used that new information to justify continued surveilance. but they didnt, so they reused the steele dossier as justification 3 times. THEY KNEW IT WAS A FRAUD AND THEY STILL USED IT. the memo states point blank that without the dossier there would have been no grounds for the fisa warrant. the FBI FABRICATED evidence to justify a continueing investigation that is little more than a smear campaign against an innocent citizen and sitting president of the united states. everyone involved in the fisa review process needs to resign immediately, and everyone involved in the creation of the disgraceful "dirty dossier" needs to face jail time for sedition

The piss tape fan fic is the basis for the investigation. LITERALLY BANE POSTING IS THE ROOT OF THEIR INVESTIGATION.

If it doesn't warrant felony perjury and misconduct of office charges, what the fuck does?

Also this, Steele leaked to the media and then used his own orchestrated leaks to strengthen his case for FISA. This sort of circle-jerking is beyond unethical.

Liar. The FISA court knew it was oppo from the start. Get a new story from your handlers.

Page and Bannon both were navy Intel... Could they have been running an op? I think Flynn probably had been too.

>Dossier was supporting evidence at best.
False. McCabe TESTIFIED that the warrant would not have been requested or approved without the piss dossier, faggot.

Lies.

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/03/politics/memo-dossier-christopher-steele-carter-page/index.html

The signatories knew the memo was bogus

does anybody else here think that FBI actually believed the dossier was real? at least initially. I think that McCain stumbled onto this completely by accident, believed it, and thats why he sent it to be investigated

Holy fuck you are desperate

>literally using cnn as a source
fuck off you nigger

no.

I knew this shit went too far a long time ago.

This isn't a good thing you've described. I don't want my nation behaving this way.

I mean, I can understand why you're all so butthurt - you've collectively been hyping this memo up as the "THIS TIME FOR SURE" drain-the-swamp panacea and it turns out it's just a bunch of bullshit from a soon-to-retire dairy farming fuckwit, but there's no need to just keep going with such easily disproven lies. Come up with something entertaining...if you're able to, any more.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/03/16-nunes-memo-bombshells-media-not-want-know/

>The "dossier" isn't just the hooker and urine. there is other stuff in there apparently.
None of the "other stuff" has been called anything other than unverified drivel, by the FBI people who requested the warrants, which is why so many of them are being fired, retired or demoted.

lol breitbart. Why not just post links to the Daily Heil while you're at it?

You didn't actually say anything.

>pay a guy who pays another guy who pays a guy to get dirt on your political opponent so you then can "legally" write tap his campaign.

big nothingburger if you ask me

>links CNN
>complains about Breitbart
All news media is biased you retarded piece of shit. You better hope civil war doesn't break out because of this

Jesus fuck you talking meme

maybe by the time the renewal came about, hard to argue the fisa court was in the dark at that point. initially though DoJ used the Yahoo news story to corroborate the dossier while concieling the fact that the 2 were based on the same source: steele. at the very least senior officials at the DoJ are guilty of perjury from when they lied to the fisa court. they are likely guilty of sedition and conspiracy as well. the only question left is how guilty the fisa court is, whether they were simply misled, in which case they are incompetent and should be fired, or if they were complicit then they are guilty of treason as well

Your pic is projection, faggot. This is only the beginning by the way. The shitstorm hasn't even begun. And it's pretty bad for you faggots even now.

I don't need to. The trouble with weaponising "lol nothing matters" is that the blade cuts both ways. Nobody gives a fuck about Trump being a fascist puppet of foreign powers, but that also means nobody gives a fuck about the Deep State wiretapping the hell out of everyone and everyone. You wanted a context-free world of memes and shitposting?

Congratulations. You've gotten it.

It was the UK but fine.

Yes.

>It wasn't "bundled" to get the FISA warrant. It's the entire cause of the FISA warrant.
>FISA court not informed the information was paid opposition research
>FISA court not informed Steele was working for unnamed person also on FBI payroll.
>FISA court not informed Yahoo article used to back up research used Steele himself as a source.
>FISA court not informed of Steele's ideological bias against Trump.
>All of this is a crime.
>The application also lied about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.
>FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

You're "missing" the clear treason here, because you're a shill.

Seriously, who do you all get your marching orders from? It's like a cult.

Shareblue is closely linked to the DNC. All of these people can be charged with Treason now.

>pay someone to make up shit for you
>use the made up shit and lie to a judge so he gives you a warrant
>use warrant to spy on an american (a """"legal"""" violation of the 4th amendment)
>this american also happens to be the fucking president
>chat logs and emails indicate clear partisan bias between the people involved in the spying
>discussion of a fucking insurance policy against the elected president
>but it's okay, this isn't a political hatchetjob, the courts and spying apparatus isn't being politically weaponized, but if Trump did it he'd have to be impeached

Democrats you have no leg to stand on. To every American with a fucking brain the seditious and illegal activities are extremely fucking clear. You can play this "but the fake rules we made up" bullshit all you want, what you're going to get is a bunch of angry conservatives lynching you in the fucking streets. You lying fucking weasels.

You shills are getting desperate. This hasn't been a good time for you, we understand.

If conspiracies were as powerful as the tinfoil hat crowd (like you) claim, they wouldn't need to be conspiracies. Sup Forums was a mistake, just ask Moot.

>no arguments
>meme flag
are you even trying

So what else is in the dossier? Illucidate me.

If such thing ever happened, could the shills the spam Sup Forums actually face time in jail?
Boy I wonder how worried they must be in their office right now

Yes, it's like a cult shill. The FBI vetted text of the memo spelling out the treason we're going to stop has made us like a cult or something.

We're going to deal with this treason, one way or the other.

come out, come out, from behind your meme fag. Which one at shareblue are you? I think that you're that fat mongrel faggot.

simple reminder that all of this is for the birds if HRC doesnt spend time behind bars... it does not matter what she is charged with so long as it sticks.
I do not see how in the fuck Mueller could continue his ""special counsel"" unless he were to do a 180 and begin actually investigating HRC and frends - would make for an awesome book if this happened, would actually be willing to shell out a few bucks to see it in the movie theatre as well as attend the hangin IRL. would be story well suited for tellin my granchillins. "b'wre the old bitch clinton!", etc, etc.

How long has QAnon/CBTS been promising arrests "Any Day Now" for? Two months? Three?

I'm not the desperate one here, friendo.

I want to believe that user sent this originally

Do you honestly think that because you say shit like ''X was a mistake'' and something as stupid as ''ask moot'' you somehow blend amongst Sup Forums?
Do you know where you are right now?

Add a couple facts....

Steele is an agent from a foreign power. He has no allegiance or loyalty to the US. Don't ever think for a second he wasnt directed by his nation or is just concerned for America....

The 99 page redacted Fisa orders make it clear with each warrant renewal the Obama appointee judge was pissed and irritated that the FBI had not provided any assurances or procedures to ensure only Carter Page was surveilled.... The judge realized what the FBI was doing scooping everyone's data in the Trump camp when he only issued the warrant on Page.... He covered his ass and laid into the FBI in the ruling.... It's why they stopped after 3 renewals... Even the Obama judge knew they were full of shit and he needed to wash his hands of them.

>implying anyone gives a shit about mootykins feelings
Lurk moar faggot

Piss Tape is real, and watching you lot disavow it for the next couple of decades is going to be sweet ambrosia.

>he believes in Qanon
dumb shill faggot

Yes. If they are being paid to disseminate information for the traitors they can be charged with Treason and be jailed or executed.

Missed the part where Steele leaked part of the dossier to the media, then used the resulting Yahoo story as corroberation of the intel to bolster the FISA warrant affidavit

>I'm not the desperate one here, friendo.
Oh yes, you're desperate. This last 2 days is only the beginning of the beginning, by the way.

I've been shitposting since before you were an itch in your daddy's ballsack, little one. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

NO I DON'T THINK SO BOB, AND BOB IS A VERY NICE GUY, HE'S A VERY NICE GUY, AND HE'S GREAT, AND YOU DON'T ALL GET TO MEET BOB, BUT I WAS TOLD BY VERY MANY PEOPLE THAT THIS GUY BOB WAS A VERY GOOD GUY AND THEY TOLD ME THAT, AND I THINK BOB WILL DO THE RIGHT THING FOR OUR COUNTRY

if this thread ever hits 300 save yourself some time right now and filter
p4OxF77u

Exactly. Why continue in the farce that voting matters? It's all scripted. Let's just start killing Jews.

While I agree those threads are overhyped, we haven't been promised arrests by no other than the president himself, and he is clearly working to make sure such thing happens.
Also, many of the things we were told to happen in those CBTS and LARPanon threads have actually happened.
But I don't expect a terrified shill like you to actually agree with me.
You must be terrified right now after all.

Neat

SHOW YOURSELF COWARD. I WILL NEVER LOG OFF

Do they let you smoke in your office?
You really sound scared shitless

>Israel
Oh, you were attacked by a far more evil adversary.

and this right here is the crux of it. IT HAS BEEN DEBUNKED. no matter how much you want it to be true it isnt. its time to accept the fact that are you arent the righteous crusader you thought you were. you were misled, like millions of americans. the ship you are on is sinking, it's time to suck up your pride and admit you were wrong. it's ok, we will forgive you, you just need to stop denying reality and accept the truth.

Commie is NOT /ourguy/