Jesus promoted giving to the less fortunate, Republicans only want to take from them in favor of giving to the wealthy...

Jesus promoted giving to the less fortunate, Republicans only want to take from them in favor of giving to the wealthy. How do conservatives reconcile the dissonance of being Christian and not giving a fuck about the poor and less fortunate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/17tj8wsDFk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shapiro's most recent speech at Uconn he touched on empathy in the QA session.

Did the meaning of teach a man to fish slip over your head?

>there problem is
Murica...

Christians promote charity not communism.

Bc you need to threat all equal

Jesus neva got that cash money holla holla get dolla

Republicans don't lack empathy, they just don't have an overabundance of it. Too much empathy leads countries to ruin.

>Republicans want to install democracy, promote education, and leave countries they invade as self-sustaining economic partners. (Germany, Japan, Philippines)

>Liberals want to waste money on free shit for3rd world shitholes full of ungrateful uncivilized barbarians (Basically the aid being given to middle east and africa today)

Because empathy demolishes countries. Libshits don't understand this, that's why they'll import shitskins who will never assimilate to Western ideals and culture. It's putting foreign lives over your own.

Empathy only impedes progress.
Actual progress.. not the faggot kind they talk about on TV.

Why do liberals lack respect for personal property. I care more about my dogs than I do about nigger babies.

Link?

Actually they donate more and spend alot more time helping out the needy. Theres no need to promote their actions. You can easily look up the stats.

FUCK OFF JEWNIGGER SLIDE THREAD RAIDER.

Mods are doing better but all such threads are Shareblue raids.

We will elect Trump again to spite you.

Conservatives have more money, of course they give more. Is it true they spend more time helping?

I cam here to post this.

the republicans I know are the most generous people I deal with. you're projecting your world view

>Right wingers being the ones that are unemphatic.

youtu.be/17tj8wsDFk4

Caring about your families and not strangers is a lack of empathy.
Caring about the victims of crime and not the perpetrators is a lack of empathy.
Caring about the family of a victim of crime and not the criminals family is a lack of empathy.
Caring about the actual victims and not the hypothetical "backlash" on a group is a lack of empathy.

Jesus was literally a cult leading mooch.
So it is no wonder he talked up charity, as he lived off of it.

Emotions make bad policies

Reminder that any time a Democrat brings up Jesus/the Bible/Christianity they are just trying to manipulate cuckservatives into doing what they want
>subject is abortion or gay marriage
>stupid fucking Christians need to get their backwards religion out of politics, muh separation of church and state, governing should be secular
>subject is illegals and welfare
>well I'm pretty sure Jesus said good stuff about poor people so you should really read the Bible some time and be more like Jesus, Republicans

I have empathy for poor whites, whos misfortune is isn't their fault. I have no empathy for niggers and spics.

>me wanting to keep that I worked hard for and use it to take care of my family so that they don't become burdens to society
>me not wanting thieves in washington to rob me and use my money to piss away on pet projects - from corporate welfare to nigger welfare - to buy themselves more votes
>these are examples of a lack of empathy

Right. I lack empathy I guess.

First, our Lord says "to help those who help themselves"...many living off of our welfare system have no intention of bettering themselves.

And save your "compassion' is fake, or atleast selective and one-sided. You lefties never have any empathy for the working taxpayers who carry the load...you simple-minded leeches call for simple solutions by "raising taxes" as the cure-all.

Wrong again, bud...there are more limosine liberal, millionaires and billionaire CEOs, than the Good ole' boy, country club republicans. That dynamic has shifted in elections cycles since Bush 43.

>Jesus promoted giving to the less fortunate
Voluntarily

Democrats favor murdering the unborn yet claim republicans have no empathy. Get the fuck out of here fucking kike shill.

Except Jesus says a bunch of other stuff that contradicts that and favours sharing wealth, specifically in the gospel of Mathew.

Bingo.

You can't have morality without choice.

The word they are looking for is "sympathy," not "empathy."

Right-wingers lack sympathy because sympathy is only valued by those who themselves need sympathy to survive: the weak, the sick, and the oppressed.

Why do demoncraps place a higher value on non-American lives and wellbeing than they do on their fellow countrymen?

Because Christianity preaches empathy not cuckoldry.

>Sharing wealth because you give it out of your own will
>Having it taking from you by force
pick one

>why aren't you freely setting your money on fire? it must be because you lack empathy, a basic human emotion.
I wonder who's behind this post