THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

TRUMP PLANS TO TEST A NUKE FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1992

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9IFs5ROcBc
theguardian.com/us-news/shortcuts/2017/sep/12/the-house-next-door-the-sad-truth-about-hillary-clintons-writing-room
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_START
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That seems a bit too soon. But it is going to happen, there is no choice.

Our weapons are aging and have to be replaced. Which means they will have to be tested to assure both ourselves and everyone else that they work. There is no other way.

People will freak out. But it has to happen.

Some of you guys are alright, stay away from Nevada national security test site tomorrow

DANHNALD
DON'T DO IT
DAHNALDDD

Is their a better source

Just nuke the slant eyes already

More like dont do it without me dahnald

source, or this is FAKE NEWS

This is to show Israel that Trump isn't fucking around and is willing to nuke Israel if they fuck with us again.

Do it!

Good. Our nuclear arsenal is aging garbage, we need to be ready for the North Korean threat. Can't wait until the libs start spinning this as a bad thing though.

don't do it user

who's /comfy/ for the first mushroom cloud captured in 4K?

Good.

Drop it on comiefornia.

Moar sauce for you senpai

my excitement can't be contained desu

>yfw they test a bomb far stronger than the tsar bomba

Trump should just order Mattis to land his bucket o' sunshine right on Kim Jon Un's stupid haircut during that faggy tractor parade the Norks do every year.

Don't they detonate them under water?

Fuck yes, I hope we can watch a live stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9IFs5ROcBc

all memes aside I fully support this idea
how many of our nuke scientists have never even seen an actual detonation
probably good for science

not in nevada

Let's hope it doesn't scrape the atmosphere

mftw it happens to be SALTED

>TFW we get to set off nukes in the desert again

Absolutely based.

it seems kind of weird that we ever stopped testing in the first place

Underground

2 bombs was not enough

Underground, typically. Although even that would be a violation of the complete test ban treaty. So maybe we can go back to full testing again! I've always wanted to see on in person.

You tested all the standardized warheads and triggers for the current inventory, so no real need.

If they're making new warheads, which they would with the ICBM replacement, then they'll need to test one.

>Test another nuke for no reason
Or
>Publicly test a heretofore classified superweapon to prove who will always have the bigger button

>how many of our nuke scientists have never even seen an actual detonation

None of them living, as far as I know.

Yo I just got a highdea. What if instead of waiting for "the big one to blow" Why don't they burp the pressure with a small nuke?

oh great another dose of cancer over the midwest

Why do burgers think they have a right to test bombs, but then get angry when Kim tests one. Classic burger hypocrisy!

Referring to Yellowstone obviously

what lasting impact does that have the environment around them?

>You tested all the standardized warheads and triggers for the current inventory, so no real need.

They're designing new ones though. The ones we have now were made in the 80s. There are much improved designs that take advantage of what computer modeling has enabled. They just need a live test.

Dont do it father

Your going to blow up the entire planet

Warheads with lots of small nukes are the new hotness. Its to counter anti nuke systems and with better guided municians you dont need huge explosions.

Shut up Mohammad. The west is barely holding on and your social-service leeching-ass needs to go.

FPBP That is all

How do the insectizoid chink test their weapons (nukes)? and when was the last one they tested?

There isnt a way for release the amount of energy that is currently contained there.

>Warheads with lots of small nukes are the new hotness.

If by new you mean circa the 70s.

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE Sup Forums

Everyone agrees to test underground because bad stuff was getting released into the atmosphere in quantities that it mattered. Im sure the Chinese have ongoing testing since they are rising to the top spot.

The Chinese haven't performed a live test since the 80s, just like the US and Russians (Soviets at the time).

Its a trend that continues.

>in the desert
Trump has a different test area in mind.

theguardian.com/us-news/shortcuts/2017/sep/12/the-house-next-door-the-sad-truth-about-hillary-clintons-writing-room

I believe he meant "norks"

>inb4 they don't work and Kim declares war

>moron alert number 182777362662883

The Department of Energy tests nukes. How are they going to do that when he's cut their budget by 30%, and 10% of their scientists have already left because of that moron Perry?

The guy's just dumb...

Probably no above ground testing, simply because of the radioactive particles that get dispersed in the atmosphere. Underground testing does a good job of confining them there at the test site.

People will shit all over this, but here's the reality. Russia has developed doomsday weapons. Beyond nukes. The US debated making them back with Project Pluto but the Pentagon shut it down because they felt it was insanity. But now Russia's made automated doomsday weapons.

Well obviously. A simple geometric analysis of the power of an expanding spherical detonation shows that it's grossly inefficient to make one 30 MT explosion when you could carpet the area with 6 5MT explosions spread out for maximal ground damage.

Now I am become death, Destroyer of Worlds

>inb4 it was a decoy to provoke exactly this response
79D BACKGAMMON

>highdea

It would be good to use this rube as a test subject.

Ah. I think they had at least one last year.

Doesn't that go against the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty?

we never ratified the test ban treaty my nigga. we just gave up on testing because of feelies and the end of the cold war.

the moar you know

Yes it does.

The Russians meddled in our election. The only way to get them back is with a nuclear war.

It does

The NNSA labs have all seen an increase in funding and are in a hiring phase with emphasis on refocusing on their core missions . The DOE isn't spending as much in places like Fermilab to save costs.

Trump withdrew from that treaty yesterday

This.

Test the bomb on Pyongyang.

And what are the penalties for violating the treaty? Treaty Jail?

The Norks interestingly enough, haven't tested one since supposedly their test tunnels collapsed. So I guess it was true.

God damn right

Hi Styx. I like your show

Please trigger the San Andreas fault

thats pretty cool, I hope there is good footage of it

I like those number friend, lets pray it happens.

Fake News, only a retard would believe this hahaha

Fake as fuck. Why is the image showing the Pacific ocean?
Also, 420,000 miles?
Also, don't it for political reasons?
You're a fucking idiot OP. Die in a fire.

Oh fuck is that the heart attack gun I forget shit like that exists. Ever since I got perma banned from twitter shit like this spooks me even more.

"Now, Mexico. Behold the penalty for violating our borders."
[camera cuts to 10,000 illegals bound in the test site]

The NNSA labs are all handsomely funded with money from the DoD. Its the civilian science labs that are being cut.

>see on in person
Me, too, user.

omfg kek

Nice

If you're gonna nuke Nevada, nuke Reno. Everyone hates this shitty city.

you're thinking too small here.
they got to pump the resolution up as high as possible.

y'all are dumb.

the US delegation to the UN signed the treaty. the US government did not RATIFY the treaty.

as in, it's not fucking law at all here. we signed it as a political move but never made it a law as a means of circumventing it if we feel like it.

kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_START
>According to a Reuters report on February 9, 2017, in US President Donald Trump's first 60-minute telephone call with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Putin inquired about extending New START. President Trump attacked the treaty, claiming that it favored Russia and was "one of several bad deals negotiated by the Obama administration".

thatd literally have to be tested in the north pole. theres no where in the US a bomb of that magnitude can be safely tested hence why tsara bomba was testing in the literal middle of fuck no where siberia and it literally almost swallowed the plane that dropped it. i believe the plan fells 100s or 10000s of feet after it detonated.

Probably with the remaining 70% of their budget and 90% scientists, toolbag

USA is not germany bro

>posting the worst Asuka cosplay pics on the internet
>calling others dumb

I shot a man in Reno once, just to watch him die but then I got distracted and missed it. My friends tried to describe it to me, but it's just not the same.

San Francisco would be a better location.

The Haiwaii missle tests and F35 have proven Uncle Sam and the rest of NATO have been sold duds by the military industrial complex for years, if anyone thinks Trump is wrong for checking the nukes actually work is a bad thing is a literal retard that I have a bridge to sell to.