twitter.com/ACLU/status/959940818659233793

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l2bVd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hola niggas

I’m Caucasoid you nigger

Kek...and trips at that

WELL I SAY ICE SHOULD CONGRESS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ABUSES

Only American citizens have rights. Illegals have no rights, so it can't ever be abuse.

>Mfw ICE has carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they want and neither congress nor the courts can stop them because the president will never send the feds to arrest federal officers so the courts are fucking powerless.

i want ice to hurry up so i can move to cali next year.

anyone have the high resolution version of this pic?

yessssssssssss

lovin this administration

You have to go back.

Also tell me about Bane?

I appreciate your vision!

Think about it
what cop is going to arrest a federal officer? Certainly not if some retarded judge tells him to do it, the cop isn't going to risk his life over some worthless illegal and some moron judge.

thank you, its smart to send them packing because they ruin the American vision i also want any one harboring them to go back as well. Americans are dreamers too.

>enforces law
>liberals claim they’re obstructing justice
>spics break law
>liberals say they are fighting for justice

Liberalism is a deep dark incurable mental disorder

Technically they'd be prohibited from sharing intelligence with ICE, which can severely hinder investigations

well, they'll be back in office very soon

Regardless of the ramifications, I'm sure most cops secretly prefer that the illegals are removed. It makes their jobs easier and their lives safer.

Every cop I know here in Texas are Trump supporters.

until the top brass forces them to hand it over to the executives who then give it to ICE

you'd be hard pressed to find a cop that isn't a Trump supporter that isn't a woman nor black

I wish this was true but this is bs. I see Mexican by the dozens hang out in a park a few blocks away from Home Depot. ICE does nothing.

Buenos dias...reptile.

what ever happen to this cop?

congress needs to investigate the DNC/DOJ's bullshit

Otherside of the wall with you taco nigger

Don't bother its 2 grand a month for a 2 bedroom apartment

This might be true in areas where illegals aren't dug in, but in NYC they are shop owners, drug dealers, the people who sell cigarettes and DVDs on the street, and so on. When a violent crime is committed, these are often the people they rely on for information. This is also one of the reasons cops don't want harmless drugs decriminalized: They are considered a gateway to the more dangerous side of the criminal world.

>Karah de Oliveira
>Fabiano
>Massachussets
Yeah, they're favelados

By Brian (((Tashman)))
>Tashman Name Meaning. Jewish: occupational name for a maker or seller of bags and purses (see Tash)
Well colour me surprised

>Fabiano has lived in the U.S. since 2005

ICE did nothing wrong. Fabiano had a free ride for 13 years.

>"WAAAH ICE ARE ARRESTINNG IMMIGRANTS!! WHAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT?!"

>DURR THESE PEOPLE HAVE LIVED HERE FOR 30 YEARS! THEY SHOULD STAY!
Could you imagine that with a murderer in court?
>DURR YOU'VE BEEN ON THE RUN FOR 20 YEARS SO WE'LL LET YOU OFF WITH A WARNING
Fucking liberals man, I just want to wipe them off the Earth

>This is also one of the reasons cops don't want harmless drugs decriminalized: They are considered a gateway to the more dangerous side of the criminal world.
can u pls elaborate further

I agree ICE shouldn't be allowed to do things like their job, it's a disgusting overreach of power. That government branch shouldn't be allowed to enforce federal laws

you're not allowed to enforce bigoted laws

probably got put at a desk for a couple weeks

Literally legal to do this, the suspect is fleeing, refusing to follow orders, and is walking towards bystander occupied space (potential threat)
Now could the case be battled if they have a nice immigration lawyer, sure if she sustained bad injury against the wall, but the cop is totally fine.

nice trips, we'll deport you last

It’s anudda Shoah!

>Oy Vey!!! ICE doing their job!!! Muh votes!!!

Lol!

come home brown man

You have to go back, Pablo.

You win a one way trip to gorgeous Mexico

I'm going to be in the us tomorrow or tonight try and stop me.

Really nice digits in this thread so far

Oy Vey! You poor poor Americans, where will you possibly get culinary delights like heated up cans of beans and chewy burnt meat rolled in a thin piece of bread!?

Oy Vey! Poor goyims, we'll help you stop this as soon as possible, please donate to cover lawyers fees! Oy Vey!

>ICE deports criminal invaders who have 0 constitutional rights
>American Civil Liberties Union cries foul
>American Civil Liberties
>American
Does anyone else see the hypocrisy?

>aclu

g O

I'd gladly pay that if they got rid of every shitskin.

>obstructing the vehicles of law enforcement

This is literally the worst advice I've ever seen. Maybe it's different in the UK but in Aus and USA cops take that shit very seriously

archive.is/l2bVd
>(((Tashman)))

we should be encouraging them to do it

>Oy Vey!
Every fucking time! Pic related author of article

We all need to help ICE do their jobs. This is vitally important.

Sup Forums should have daily deportation general topics. We should all work together to help this great organization by submitting tips and reporting people we find online or in our neighborhoods.

We should also spam phone lines that attempt to help illegal aliens escape capture. Making these help services completely useless.

I just saw on the news the other day that people are making fake calls to hotlines that warn of immigration raids, like reverse-swatting. Fucking genius.

kek wills it

You have to do crack

T-Terry? Is this where you've been? Shitposting on twitter?

Not deporting people because they're better than the average ghetto nog is an unacceptably low standard.

Fuck I want to work for ICE so badly

I wonder why the dems need the immigrants...

>ftfy

Send them all. They voted left in South America and now don't want to live in our paradise. Come home my niggers come to appreciate what your votes have accomplished!

Time for you to return to your people

this
they are all rejects that have to go back

He needs to make it legal for any American citizen to execute any illegal alien trespassing on our soil. Fix the problem overnight

>ywn have a qt Trump voting injun gf from Oklahoma
y live?

We need to point out how many Hispanic men work for ICE. Because, they really do.

How to commit suicide by cop

ABLOOBLOOBLOO MEXICANS ARE TOO STUPID TO BECOME CITIZENS LEGALLY AND GET REAL IDS

BAWWWW WHO WILL LOOK THE OTHER WAY ON MY WAR CRIMES AND MONEY LAUNDERING NOW OY VEY B-BLUE WAVE SAVE MY SHEKELS

>ACLU
Frauds

ACLU is the ADL that pretends not to be jewish.

>This is also one of the reasons cops don't want harmless drugs decriminalized: They are considered a gateway to the more dangerous side of the criminal world

Isn't that the point of decriminalization-to break the effect of druggies being pulled deep into the criminal underworld?

Yeah and opium was legal in China it went really great.

that's a great way to transform a favorable position where you hold nearly all the cards into a chaotic situation where the left is galvanized and is liable to riot en masse

you have to go back

You mean the unarmed left riots?
I don't see a problem here

We need an army of ICE to invade California and Nevada.

Good point. But Opium is far from "harmless". Although to be fair, no drug is harmless. In any case, I only support decriminalization of the use of drugs, not of the selling of them.

>implying they’re deporting niggers, the democrats that elected obama

It's time to go back.

That why it and all public media sucks ass.

you have
to
go back

Deportation is a humane response to these illegal invaders.
Trump could just say "they are out laws, gun owners of America, you know what to do!". They could get shot upon detection.

Illegal immigration is not COOL.
That is why you need to report all illegals to ICE!

It's important to remember that Sup Forums in addition to being storm troopers, are also BLADE RUNNERS who's job it is to hunt down and expose illegals and other deplorables.

Illegals are criminal trespassers.

Well I support decrim of pot but the other drugs are fucked.

Ice can't do it alone bucko!
ICE needs YOU to help!

Join Sup Forums BLADE RUNNERS TODAY!
Put those illegal aliens plans on ICE!

What the fuck Asians?

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

made me laugh beaner.

You have to go back.

>fbi is the greatest law enforcement ever, they caught the kremlin in the white house!
>no we don't want ICE agents
Libtard logic 101.

God, I hope that they are out in large numbers at and near polling stations during the mid-term elections.