When are we going to start winning?

My uncle thought his Carrier job was saved by Trump but he was laid off last December, and still can't find a new job. I thought Trump was going to save white/middle class America.

Yet he and his Jew son-in-law are making millions of dollars.... Can't we just be honest to ourselves and admit that no politician can save us... Trump is nothing but a Jew cuck and we all look like idiots for voting for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/8821fda1e08b4416a51baa5504b33b44/Tax-bill-beginning-to-deliver-bigger-paychecks-to-workers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If your uncle can't find a job in this economy, he might just be retarded. And his genes are obviously coursing through your veins.

I got an extra $4k back on my taxes this year AND I get to watch libshits meltdown on a daily basis.
If that isn't winning, I don't know what is.

yeah but what about your dad's Nintendo job, OP, how's that going?

Wow I can smell the Jew from here

It's thinking like this that will bring down the white race. We are stronger when we are all doing well not just the highly educated...

Trump only cares about sucking the Jew dick

Yeah, like the 10's of thousands of "highly educated" blue collar workers that are enjoying fat-ass bonuses directly because of Trump's tax cuts. Try harder, commie brainlet.

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS!!!

The world doesn't revolve around me so now I hate Trump SAGE

$1.50 more a week is not a "fat-ass" bonus. You are clearly a Jew cuck

I guess it's fun to just make up retarded numbers to further your retarded agenda, but the average bonus was over $3500 nationwide. You could probably buy a lot of buttplugs with that money, couldn't you faggot? But I know you don't have a job, so no bonus for you, nancy.

You do realize that there are ID numbers on each post don't you? You can't be that retarded.

NZ trying bantz or literal retard?

A kiwi trying bantz IS the definition of retarded. You answered your own question.

Cuck would rather keep pushing their insanity than admit they were wrong, so no.

>cancel a week free trial after a day
if you aren't already female, chop your dick off cause no male should ever jump to conclusions

You fucking douche. It's Donald Trump we're talking about here. The left is wrong. He's not some satanic, malevolent figure. He's a blank slate. He doesn't know what he's doing. He's Mr. Magoo. He doesn't know how to be President. General John Kelly is the de facto President only bringing Trump into discussions when it's constitutionally required. Trump doesn't believe a word he says, or often understand the meaning of the lines that General Kelly puts in front of him. Trump wasn't trying to win the White House. It was all a goof. He fell into the gig because he faced the worst presidential candidate in history.

Trump only cares about Trump and anyone who can't see through his confused theatrics of distraction is an absolute jackass.

/sage

JEWNIGGER SLIDE THREAD DETECTED.

The stock market and the economy are doing fine, but that doesn't mean more jobs in the Rust Belt or other areas which are no longer inexpensive to manufacture in and are brutally cold in winter. Winter is bad because energy isn't cheap any more.

American workers are quite productive. German investment in the US proves it.

I agree, he's a blank slate and the Jews have him.

Maga

Fuck outta here with your faggot meme flag and faggot jew conspiracy paranoia. Did the jews make you a complete subhuman retard? No, your worhless parents did that, I'm sure right before killing themselves from the shame of having a level 5 downie for an offspring. Inb4 your standard jew detected nonsense. End your lonely miserable life, immediately if not sooner. Pls and thank you! :)

>When are we going to start winning?

Well, even if the current administration won't admit it.. we kind of beat hillary, and every other republican in the race.

Or maybe you're a fucking idiot that doesn't know jack shit about international trade agreements.

And what has Trump truly done on existing trade agreements? Go on. Education this simple idiot.

one sec let me just.....

Do you know what a tariff is? Go look it up. I'll wait.

Answer his question faggot

Bannon is out the Jew is in, just watch as Trump "rethinks" TPP.

You're coming at me wiht washing machines and solar panels? Really?

Do you know who Robert Leitheiser is? He's trying to save NAFTA, not destroy it. What Trump's administration is literally doing is taking a scalpel to the TPP, extracting everything that has to do with Mexico and Canada (actions effectively reforming NAFTA) which had already been agreed to by the last administration.

>And what has Trump truly done on existing trade agreements?
Negotiating.
Do you think international trade agreements and deals happen quickly and efficiently? Are you actually assuming that governments work quickly?

Just look at how long Brexit is taking.

I just did faggot. Are you retarded?

I can only say that their work on Half-Life 3 continues.

>agreed to by the last administration
Nuff said, my friend. And no, nobody knows who that fag is.

Read this. He's not negotiating so much as finalizing what's already been negotiated. And of course it takes time. Years even. Longer than a typical presidential administration.

So do you agree or disagree?

Woah...the president is making more money than a minimum-wage employee? FUCK this guy!

>Longer than a typical presidential administration
Not an argument. There's no precedent for slashing free trade agreements

Found another Jew, Can't wait until we exterminate your kind.

Because it's not going to happen. He's not going to slash anything.

When you cannot come up with any arguments and repeat things without sources and repeat what shillblue does.

>My uncle thought his Carrier job was saved by Trump but he was laid off last December, and still can't find a new job. I thought Trump was going to save white/middle class America.

You fucking mug. You believed that cunt? In face of all the evidence?

I hope you fucking starve, then die of a simple illness Obamacare would have saved you from. Every single one of you Trump voters needs to fucking suffer.

You guys are idiots. It's not the government's job to save your job. You're supposed to be useful enough to be competitive in the market, and manufacturing is dying because it's cheaper to do it in other countries.

We got a butthurt blueshill still butthurt about that memo?

>the average bonus was over $3500 nationwide

If Bill Gates walks into a bar, the average person there is a millionaire.

Shilly Willy! What's crack-a-lackin' homie?

>If Bill Gates walks into a bar, the average person there is a millionaire.

That's right, bill... instead of trying to help white people breed more, just try to fight the tide.

And if Obama walks into a bar, he steals everybody's money from the bar, then goes to the nigger saloon across the street and gives it all away! See how that worked for 8 years?

Is this your best deflection?

>meme flag
>says his uncle lost his factory job when factory job numbers keep going up and up
>says WHEN DO WE START WINNING when we've been winning

Psyop detected.

That's not a deflection, just hard facts homeslice. And explain to me again how bonuses and more money in working class pockets is a bad thing? I thought you Ivans were all about the workers. Guess not.

All I said was focusing on an average instead of the median is stupid as all hell. You can quit the strawmen now pal.

So you wanna argue about averages and medians and deviations and proper mathematical equations and COMPLETELY avoid the point of MORE money in MORE American blue collar worker's pockets? That's the definition of deflection for fucks sake.

More money is good. Trying to pawn it off as they're all getting thousands of dollars worth of annual bonuses is dishonest as all fuck.

Why do you think Paul Ryan deleted his tweet today after saying how good it is that some woman got an extra $1.50 per week. That's nothing.

But they really ARE getting bonuses in the thousands. That's the truth. And Ryan wasn't bragging about a goddamn dollar fifty. It was a twitter typo for fucks sake.

>But they really ARE getting bonuses in the thousands.

Some are, and that's good. But it doesn't justify blowing a massive $1.5 trillion hole in the deficit.

>It was a twitter typo for fucks sake.

No, it wasn't. That's obvious because a Costco membership is like $60 annually, so he was saying she could afford it just with that measly ass tax cut.

Oh, and more evidence it wasn't a typo: it was taken from an AP article.

apnews.com/8821fda1e08b4416a51baa5504b33b44/Tax-bill-beginning-to-deliver-bigger-paychecks-to-workers

So you're either a fucking liar or were being lied to.

holy shit you have to realize that the tax cuts did not retroactively apply to last year you dumbfuck.

Trump did not do anything to affect 2017's economy let alone your tax refund go thank obama for that shit.

itt: things that never happened
eat a bucket of AIDS, memeflag
>in all fields

You have no idea how tax filing works, do you?

If you actually believe any american politician would brag about a buck fifty, I can't help you.