Lmao

>a malnourished 112 lb autist with no firearms training whatsoever shoots and kills 20 children and 6 adults wounding two others before committing suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head, all in the span of SIX (6) minutes
>official FBI statistics for Newtown that year show zero (0) murders (ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls)
Just lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wLHCuzW3-uA
youtube.com/watch?v=pDrhhb0B5f8&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=3aEEr3MR35I
scientificamerican.com/article/the-neuroscience-of-true-grit/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8xuemLI3-mo
twitpic.com/bw0x6q
m.beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/01/sandy-hook-and-christopher-rodia-most-conspiracy-theorists-cant-think-2535800.html
articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/nation/la-na-1215-newtown-school-shooting-20121215
supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/449/341/case.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OgThD0dFJ3o
m.newstimes.com/local/article/Sandy-Hook-children-ran-to-neighbor-s-4136455.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck kind of spec ops training do you think someone needs to point a gun at people 6 years old that would probably just stand and watch it happen. You are fucking retarded.

>six-year-olds will just stand and wait for their turn to get shot
Mongoloid. Six adults, too. Twenty-seven people total in just six minutes.

The agency responsible has "intelligence" in their name but they are far from it

But he couldn't get a shirt that fits.

>autistic manlet
>homicidal tendencies
>dindu nuffin

Accept your programming without question, citizen-unit. Do not think. Thinking is not doubleplusgood.

Maybe he was framed

How many times did he shoot himself in the back of the head?

>manlet
He was six feet tall, retard.
>dindu nuffin
I didn't say that, the FBI did.

don't think it happened any more than you do but this theoretically would not be difficult if they were packed into a bathroom like they said they were. You must be no gunz no hunting city fag if you can't agree with that.

Five times, and then he locked himself inside of a suit case and padlocked it shut on the outside

>you need training to randomly shoot people that are unarmed

fbi statistics dont include terrorist shit

same reason why 911 isnt included in the crime report for ny in 2001

That’s strange. Never heard of anybody shooting themselves in the back of the head. Seems too awkward to me to go through with that kind of arm movement.

This.

HE

DINDU

NUFFIN

>malnourished 112 lb autist with no firearms training whatsoever shoots and kills 20 children and 6 adults wounding two others
>implying there's a requirement for skill, strength, bravery or sanity to do any of this

His mum took him out shooting since he was like 5 years old
It's not that hard to point guns at toddlers

Call of duty

Sure fire way to die, thats where the brainstem is

Thats a federal agent introducing one of the parents

Can be struck from firing into your mouth with greater accuracy, hitting it from behind is a gamble.

My cousin lives in Newtown and his gender fluid friend's, dad's, wife's son went to sandy hook! It fucking happened you rural and suburban retards!

>guns are hard to handle
>rightists
>guns are easy to handle
>leftists

you are all cancer

What's that federal agent doing with the father's wife and two surviving daughter's five years after that press conference?

Seems above average for mass shooters, though nowhere near your blonde tard

>An article by Kris Millegan, dated 1 November 2001 and entitled THE PEDOPHILE NETWORK IN CONNECTICUT, suggests "that there is a pedophile conspiracy reaching up to the top levels of government."

There's also this

>mass shooting after mass shooting

When will ameriniggers learn?

also adam lanza's online handle was "smiggles" where he talks about pedophilia. Although I am convinced it was Ryan Lanza who was actualy smiggles.

Bump

he talked with gay pedos specifically ,over IM if i remember right. smashed his hard drives too before going HAM.

>who was that guy.. hmmm..

Oysters, Clams and Cockles!!

>tfw

Kek is that fucking sam hyde second to bottom on the right

Anyone got the pictures of his supposedly dead kids with nigbama?

That's some shitty fucking acting, I hope the CIA niggers cancelled his cheque.

If the Truth ever come out it would cause too much havoc for real...

If the FBI and DOJ tried rigging the election against Trump, why do people think they wouldn't also melt a steal beam or two?

That's not really that impressive, it's probably really easy to execute children.

I made all kinds of nutty shots when I was a kid and it was cold as fuck and I just wanted to get something for the tourt and go home. Executing a bunch of unarmed people in a confined space sounds a lot easier then some of the shit I did when I was his age just as part of my chores.
And I was drunk as fuck a lot of that time.

Fine.

The kid could've shot all those people in that period of time.

Why is the FBI statistic at 0?

Everyone saying it was easy to hit because they were packed together, don't you understand that no its not hard to hit them but to achieve what was like a 99% kill ratio is real problem here. Even from point blank there is a chance many shots would not be fatal.

it was the other 2 girls in the photo. One of them is wearing the dead girl dress. That music room photo op is all kinds of weird

Is that Ryan Faulk?

Sup Forums: experts on human emotion and empathy

this is how i'd like to go

it sounds ridiculous because it never happened!

the jews were behind this! they hired the mossad!

How many confirmed wounded exactly?

Forced virginity is a deadly weapon

>Three (or four) Sandy Hook wounded were taken to hospitals.
>Two of the wounded were children, but they died. Names unknown.
>One of the wounded survived — an adult school teacher named Nancy or Natalie Hammond. Age unknown; her whereabouts unknown. I can find no media interview with her.
>According to one account, a second adult was wounded. Name, age, sex, occupation, whereabouts unknown.

>Hammond’s “family is in a (((self-imposed seclusion))) due to the barrage of media that has surrounded them.”

youtu.be/wLHCuzW3-uA

What did he mean by this

Something, something federal incompetence something, something diversity hire

this shit goes so deep i cant comprehend it

>never any talk about dude running through woods in camo
its ok though, he said he didnt do anything
youtube.com/watch?v=pDrhhb0B5f8&app=desktop

Reminds of that shooter that got guns banned in Australia. He had 9 headshots in 9 seconds, or something like that

My guess, that is really Ryan Lanza on the phone.
Look up Ryan on youtube you find a video of him talking for some college interview nonsense. Same exact inflection in his voice

idk that sounds like an autist. is ryan autistic too?

here you make up your mind. I dunno wtf this video is supposed to even be. He shows up at about 30 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=3aEEr3MR35I

I just notice that video was posted by Ryan Lanza on dec 14th, 2012

Horse shit

There's no way in hell that kid did those shootings and the Jew media is (was) laughing their asses off for telling the public this but they are not laughing any more because they (the media) are getting sued for 1 trillion dollars...

How do I apply? I've been shilling Hillary memes for free these past two years...

dumb shits he wasn't referring to the speaker

Kek! Mind if I save this!?

audio transcription pays a lot more than this and it's a lot less soul-draining.

Every Sandy hook theory debunked

Let's start with
>HE'S NOT SAD ENOUGH

"People mourn in many different ways, sometimes all at once. As a recent Scientific American article on gref noted, “oscillation between sadness and mirth repeated itself in study after study.Time and again, a grief-stricken person’s expression would change from dejection to laughter and back.”

scientificamerican.com/article/the-neuroscience-of-true-grit/

But neuroscience is hard, here's a shaky, half assed youtube video to refute it!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8xuemLI3-mo

1/?

>DAT GIRL DIDN'T DIE

The girl on Obama’s lap is Emilie’s little sister. I can't believe I'm saying this, but sometimes younger siblings wear clothes passed down to them from older siblings, and they call them "Hand me downs".
Sometimes siblings look alike because they are siblings. Maybe that's why they're called siblings?

And there’s no evidence or even motive given for why the portrait would be Photoshopped. Making a “devil’s horn” gesture is actually incredibly easy. Put down the meth and try it yourself.

2/?

Let them have their delusions, buddy. They could have been there, riddled with bullet holes, screaming how their own blood was fake.

>THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME
Not all people with brown hair are the same person. They're not niggers or chinks, so you don't really have an excuse either. Be more observant.

Go on, I'm listening

>it's hard to shoot 6 year olds with an AR
>the FBI made a mistake registering their fake murders that didnt happen as apart of a grand conspiracy that spans the country rather than just made a mistake listening murders that did happen

americans are truly retarded

>THE RIFLE, IT WAS PLANTED
Actually, the gun shown being removed from Lanza’s car was a shotgun he never used. Lanza brought three guns inside the school, the AR-15 and two handguns, all of which were found inside the school.

It wasn't just kids you moron.

t. British FAG who probably gets cuckolded to watch white slags get fucked by big Muslim cock

>THE MEMORIAL PAGES WERE MADE BEFORE THE SHOOTING
This is a very common glitch for constricted-date Google searches. The results are imprecise and can often display incorrect dates on the search page, even when the date on the actual page is correct when you click through to it. For instance, here’s a Fox News story on the Sandy Hook shooting that Google says is from Oct. 1, 1983

FOX KNEW 30 YEARS BEFORE IT HAPPENED. SMOKING GUN

twitpic.com/bw0x6q

same girl. looks like her sister next to her

>THE CAR WAS DIFFERENT
This one was debunked by the theorists themselves just a few days after the shooting. Blogger Joe Quinn obtained the police audio, which definitively debunked the myth. (Rodia appeared on the scanner because he was getting pulled over in a traffic stop miles away, but his license plate doesn’t match Lanza’s car).

m.beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/01/sandy-hook-and-christopher-rodia-most-conspiracy-theorists-cant-think-2535800.html

Jerry Miculek would be proud.

Does facebook have the same glitch for account creation?

>MAN IN THE WOODS
It was Chris Manfredonia, the father of a 6-year-old who attended the school. He was on his way to the school to make gingerbread houses with first-graders when he heard gunfire and smelled sulfur, so he ran.

articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/nation/la-na-1215-newtown-school-shooting-20121215

Emilie had two sisters, Bubba. Samantha and Madeline. I know counting to three is hard, but try.

no 'rifles' were found in the school. If shell casings were recovered, and that's a big IF, did those casings match any rifle or rifles reportedly found in one or more cars there??!! The car, a black Honda of some model that was seen being towed on a flatbed tow truck out of the parking lot was 'reported' to be Lanzas' mothers car but some citizen reporters were running the license plates... search for a guy named 'Christopher Rodia" or similar spelling. Also does anyone remember that at least 1 or 2 maybe three guys were arrested and taken into custody according to some reports. Was one of them a cop from another local police department? Autists start digging and post the sauce

search "Newtown plus David Wheeler" in search engines and video hosting sites.

>(((((mass shooting)))))
>implying it wasn't a false flag

>PEOPLE SAW MULTIPLE SHOOTERS

In the stress and confusion of a situation like a mass shooting, misreporting is not just common, but the rule. And there's a reason eyewitnesses are viewed so skeptically in criminal court cases: They often get things wrong. The Supreme Court has called eyewitness testimony "notoriously unreliable"

Yet /x/ would have you believe that a small handful of media interviews with people on the scene trumps all the other interviews with people views with people there and police and media reports. If you hear hoofprints, screw horses. Its lizard alien bigfoot creatures!

Look at her facial features, the part in her hair. Its the two oldest sisters. The ages are the same as in the picture you posted, the littlest is not with king nigger.

I do audio transcription as well. Where do I apply?

youtube.com/watch?v=OgThD0dFJ3o

He had some training they said him and his mom went to gun range all the time

Who cares faggot it happened in 2012, move on with your life.

why did lanza open all the doors to the car then

>It was Chris Manfredonia, the father of a 6-year-old who attended the school. He was on his way to the school to make gingerbread houses with first-graders when he heard gunfire and smelled sulfur, so he ran.

I'm fine with everything else, but man this one is just too much.

Do you have a picture of the car before anyone arrived on the scene? Because investigators or whoever could have opened all the doors.

Is that review brah

>(((they))) said

my whole family died in the hook shoah

yes this was during the start of manchester bombing and 4chins went to work

>GENE ROSEN
Rosen invited the bus driver inside and she helped him contact their parents. An early AP report erroneously reported that he sat with the kids for hours, but he told us that the children were only inside his house for about 35 minutes. He did call their parents. Four parents came right away and Rosen took the remaining two to the fire station.

m.newstimes.com/local/article/Sandy-Hook-children-ran-to-neighbor-s-4136455.php

Look very closely at the previous image. There's three siblings. The oldest one is the one that died. The younger two are in the image with obummer. You're either blind or retarded. Or seeing what you want to see. Or, deliberately shilling a hoax narrative.

We have not forgot this, justice is coming, and the demons in the dark will suffer a fate worse than death, by the hand of the great user.