Yahoo News "journalist" Isikoff Stunned his Article used to Justify Spy Warrant

Investigative journalist Michael Isikoff said Friday that he was surprised to find out that an article he wrote about Carter Page prior to the election was used to obtain a spy warrant against the former Trump campaign adviser.
One “essential” part of the application was the uncorroborated Steele dossier, according to the memo. And an article that Isikoff wrote for Yahoo! News on Sept. 23, 2016 that was based directly on the dossier was “cited extensively” in the application.

Isikoff was shocked, he said, because his very article was based on information that came from Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the dossier. He said it was “a bit beyond me” that the FBI would use his article in the FISA application.

“Obviously the information that I got from Christopher Steele was information the FBI already had,” he said, noting that Steele began sharing information from his dossier in July 2016. “My story is about the FBI’s own investigation,” he continued.

“So it seems a little odd that they would be citing the Yahoo! News story about the matter that they are investigating themselves based on the same material that had been separately presented to the FBI before I was ever briefed by Christopher Steele.”

amp.dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/isikoff-stunned-carter-page/
archive.is/48wCU

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Isikoff/status/959818175314620416
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's almost as if Obama spied on whoever he wanted whenever he wanted and Journalists used to actually cover it.

That's gotta be a fake pic

I made this infographic myself.

of course, it's a jew :

Spouse(s) Lisa Stein[1]

just try to tell me it's not a super jew.

what a coincidence.

9.5/10 fap material. saved for more fap sessions in the future

Jesus christ

Isikoff getting trolled on twatter:

twitter.com/Isikoff/status/959818175314620416

I feel like this could be a great weapon to use against the left. They'd probably ignore it though.

Lower Jews have been used as front men to sell dogshit to higher Jews for a while now

Did you honestly think people wouldn't watch the Jews use goy to sell dogshit to other goy and not reverse engineer the idea

The UK has being doing it for some time.

They won't ignore it if you drop it whenever Trump does something to piss them off

>Journalists used to actually cover it.
They loved it. Made their jobs easy. Had stories handed to them.

I wonder if he was paid by fusion gps?

We do know, for a fact, that Fusion GPS paid at least three journalists between June 2016 until February 2017 to carry their water.

However, the journalist's names and the amounts they were paid are redacted and Fusion GPS is doing their damnedest to sue the House Intelligence Committee to get restraining orders issued try to keep them classified.

Hol up Trump can uss this espionage act to spy on journalists?

Please tell me he is doing this.

bump

I don’t get it.
Everything we’ve heard and they’re wasting energy on this waste of oxygen?

Why is it so unbelievable that Obama would illegally wiretap a political opponent? Obama had been caught wiretapping our own allies in Europe. Multiple times, even, I think. I mean it's assumed that every nation is spying on every other nation at all times but it's just embarrassing when you get caught doing it red-handed.

>I mean it's assumed that every nation is spying on every other nation at all times but it's just embarrassing when you get caught doing it red-handed.
>red-handed

Don't you mean white-handed?

FISA needs to end.

lmao i want one

Black handed, in the case of Obama.

OYYY VEYY GOYIM

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

It's not really unbelievable, spying and media control is just something that rarely ends up in the news. Trump even tweeted about being wiretapped.

Black people have white hands and feet, kinda

It's the "whoever gets thrown under the bus and run over IS the bad guy" scenario. Right now, everyone involved is trying to throw anyone (and even everyone) other than themselves under the bus to save themselves from the retribution that will follow. Those at the bottom of the totem pole, most likely this filthy (((journalist))), will be the sacrificial lamb. But the American people should not only push for such small fry to be "dealt with". They should go after a big fish or two as well. So this filthy (((journo))) along with some of the (((leadership))) of the three-letter agencies involved.

I guess different people are at different levels of awareness. People on this board are about ready to grab their rifles. Others are just ready to start shit posting.

Bump

(((Google)))

Archived links additions would be more productive.

has anything been confirmed in this dossier?

who's this dude?

No its garbage, and most of it came from Sup Forums