Goodbye Sup Forums

Goodbye Sup Forums. Let me say some of the few real moments of laughter i ever had was with you. I am happy to see the rising tide of anger and the hope for a better future finally rising. it makes me so happy for you. It makes what i am about to do even simpler. I will be taking my own life later this evening with no shame or regret,no hesitation. The trauma of my sexual abuse as a child and later on the sexual assault i suffered in my teens is something i cannot live with any longer. I need you to promise me something. Don't let them win again. Don't let art and beauty die. Don't let the songs of the masters go silent. Live beautifully and live for a better world than the one i was born into. With what is going on in Italy right now, europe and across the west i see hope. Your generation may very well save the world. But there is no place for me there. I am too damaged and too soiled. All i ever got was mocked for what happened to me as a child and in my youth. It is all men ever get. used,taken advantage of and then told they have all the privilege. I am tired and i want to rest. I am tired and i want to be with my Grandparents again. Goodbye my friends. Love forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oxHnRfhDmrk
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/oxHnRfhDmrk

Your going to make miracles i only dreamed of.

Do a flip

Watch Black Panther first.

Have you tried therapy?

>he isn't going full Brevik mode

bye

The future might not be bright, but it will be entertaining. Stick around for that.

Oh look, another fake shill "Goodbye pol" thread.

Don’t user. Please.

Do a backflip

no one cares about your off-topic faggotry

Why not take out a good insurance policy and go catch the killer flu?

Do a barrel roll.

Goodbye, user.

what is this gay ass shit

I've tried to Quit This Place many, many times.
See You Tomorrow Faggot.

Kthx bai

gosh please don't kill yourself. Your life can have great meaning and good achievements and can live happily. I'm going to pray for you.

If you are not role playing than I have eonly one thing to tell you It's always easy to take a coward way out and by taking your own life you are just encouraging all these evil deed done to you. Fight your battle and come out a winner.

make a live stream on periscope

screenshot me in epic thread getting digits

is there really nothing left you want to do first?

I already tried today faggot you'll be stuck with the rest off us until the end of time.

didn't read lmao

everyone is tired. don't be a quitter. you can help others.

can you livestream it?

Can you at least livestream your death?
Of course, link it here.

At least take a few nigs with you

Don't kys

I didn't have a father but i'm not allowing that to stop me from wanting to be the best father i can be. We should strive to create a world that is good for our peoples future where the hardships we faced during our life are not a problem for future generations. help us create this world user. help us secure the last hope for true good in the universe.

Try to start the race war atleast before you go to the afterlife

get some professional help, faggot.

even gonna kys with that dope ID

Tagdaddy ID CHEKED

This.

What a waste. At least make a martyr of yourself.

lol I bet you are a manlet

No don't. Also are you a female OP?

Audios comrade.

Kinda confoozed y u don't go full purge mode though.

God bless you and may you return to the greater consciousness in peace, my brother.

pic of you anheroing or didn't happen

probably you won't do it. people that need to write "uuuh i'm gunna kill meself" are just attention whoring.

That way he can pay for his wife as she abuses their kid(s) and sluts it up with Tyrone

Maximum cuckery there, chucklefuck.

I'm sorry I can't help you user.

don't do it bro we need you

we are brothers, don't give up, keep fighting

just dab on them haters

Damn, I thought you wanted to leave Sup Forums to go to the real world and start a family, get a job.
Don't do it user!! It's really not worth it, happyness is not in the relief from suffering but in finding a significance for it.

What makes you think it gets better when you die?

What makes you think you go to a better place and not to a worse one?

At least here you know what it's about. You know what the problem is, you know what is wrong. You may go to a place where that isn't even the case.

Stay for a while and listen. Your future is going to get worse before it gets better, but it will get better

See you in the afterlife user. Sorry it had to be like this.

Do an trick first user
JK NO

do it you fag

Please take some niggers with you. Don't skip the race war.

you are needed as an individual in society. you can't give up OP, you're tougher than that. at least delay it for a week and think on it dude, you're making the worst decision of your life.

I have contemplated suicide as well, OP....but, in the end, a small flame keeps me going. I can't explain it well. See if you can keep your flame burning, OP. Your flame is a light in the darkness to me.

Darren, we talked about this.

gay

goodbye user hope you see someone who cares about you

come on bro you should stick around and help us when we finally push back in meat world.

Goodbye user, but you should consider about maybe doing something with your life. I will see you in heaven brother, you're gonna carry that weight
>See You Space Cowboy

kike

You're a fucking pussy.

If you don't use a rope, you're a coward. If you kill yourself, your ancestors will be ashamed of you. Die with purpose, or end it like a man.

PEACE YO

why don't you do something "useful" before you go if you're just going to an hero anyway?

Don't give up

Not time. You're not fully woke if you're about to kill yourself. That helps no one, and you in particular, as the seekers of truth are on the cusp of big findings. Stick around 3 more months. If you don't realize it by then, neck yourself at that point.
Wake up nigga. The anti-depressants are causing this to happen to you. You're not thinking straight.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Suicide is an mortal sin. Pls think about that

You sound like a woman. Sort your shit out OP. Living in the past is for losers, create a better future for yourself and never look back, or take the pussy way out.

look man honestly i dont care if you kill yourself or not to me you're just letters on my computer screen, but i will give you some advice, killing yourself is a ridiculous solution to your problems think of it this way its a natural miracle that you're alive why would you waste it? i dont know you personally so i cant understand your trauma but there are better ways to go about things if you have a lack of meaning in your life i would suggest joining the military or an organization that goes abroad to help people in need, maybe nothing i said matters but i will finish with this my best friend since elementary school killed himself 5 years ago and the world has become a significantly worse place for me since then maybe you killing yourself wont effect anyone but i find that very unlikely

Love you, user.

Friend. Do Not kill yourself.

Your only hope is in The God who created you.

He loves you to the point that he literally came down to heaven in the person of Jesus Christ to die for your sins. So that your sin would be forgiven.

If you die without Christ you will spend eternity in hell. The place where the worm never dies. Where there is crying and gnashing of teeth. It burns with fire and sulfur

You want to be in heaven user. If your grandparents believed then they're in heaven. Let us reason with you.

livestream it faggot

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

He's not a man, he says, "It's all MEN ever get..." Reading is hard.

Jesus can save your soul and you will feel better about everything i promise you. we love you user don't die on us.

Derp... typing is hard too evidently.
Correction: OP is not female.

dont do it, I had a long reply written out but then my son deleted it in one swoop.
tl; dr. We all have a role to play, just you wait.
also since Sup Forums is comprised with the nicest people on earth, posting an hero bait is a great way to slide the board.

At least go for a high score faggot.
You won't.

>Sup Forums is comprised with the nicest people on earth

ironic, isn't it? Now be quiet or we will lose our street cred as the Internet Hate Machine.

you don't get to take the easy way out shithead
there are few of us and almost infinite numbers of them
we lose some brothers along the way but no brother is allowed to lose himself
people have endured far worse than sexual abuse and still fought on to live
Your ancestors overcame far more than you have experienced in your life
you do them wrong to end your own
An animal will fight against fate even with its intestines torn out and dragging on the ground
screw your courage to the sticking-place and come back into the breach with us
You are a whingy mewling soft faggot but you are one of us and we need you

Feelsthreads best threads

>But there is no place for me there. I am too damaged and too soiled. All i ever got was mocked for what happened to me as a child and in my youth. It is all men ever get. used,taken advantage of and then told they have all the privilege. I am tired and i want to rest. I am tired and i want to be with my Grandparents again.

Your ego is dominating your mind. "Me," "I," "my." These are illusory, friend. You cling to the self and the emptiness of it consumes your mind. Release your hold on the ego. Renounce your obsession with this idea of your very personal, intimate "self," all alone, sundered from others by an impassable crevasse.

Suicide is the fullest expression of ego.

Your sense of self has expanded until it seems to be the most important thing in the world, indeed the emptiness of it seems worth trading for the whole universe inside your mind. Do not kill yourself; instead, kill your ego. Only through this compromise-suicide can we see life as it truly is: you are a contiguous part of the whole, not alone, not distinct and removed from it even in your mind. Consciousness is a property of reality; it is not an evolved property of animal minds. Your brain is a tightly wound and precisely ordered knot of consciousness, but this awareness, this experience, this true SELF extends through and outside your mind in an unbroken field. It is precisely the ego which is an evolved means of isolation, of making the knot of consciousness wound up in your brain think it is discrete and disconnected from the universe around it. But step back, keep some perspective on this ego. It is not real. Surely on some base level you already know this. Every baby has to learn of itself as separate from the universe. Remember what you knew at the beginning: you are the consciousness of the universe, and for a short time a beautiful knot of it has balled up inside the head of this animal which thinks of itself as "I."

double checked nice id quicknukes

>goldfish
>ocean
Wat

good riddance

Goodbye brother, I will remember you when the War comes.

witnessed

Not OP, but I am terminally wrapped up in my ego. I needed to read this.

Stream, faggot

Good, fuck off to hell Trumpcuck.

fucking checked

You sound like a fruit.

Eckhart Tolle can really help with this. The Power of Now but even more A New Earth can really open your eyes and mind in this aspect. The audiobok: Journey into yourself is also warmly recommended.

that is some wise wisdom negro

See you tomorrow user.

OP kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Please stay with us brother. Don't do it, we need every good person right now. Use your mind and experiences to help others.

The spiteful liberal, the knuckledragger, and the Sup Forumstard make their cameos.

Who cares. He's made up his mind. May as well call him what he is.

Peace out soy boi.

Have a good journey user.

TFW I always get banned when I do a suicide LARP