Can you ever trust a woman the same as a man?

Can you ever trust a woman the same as a man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tz2DknROaI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sometimes more, sometimes less

Depends on the person

>trusting people in the year 2k18

I have a best friend from elementary school and I just know he wouldn't steal from me or betray me.

I have a gf of 5 years and I just never got to trust her on the same level. I am starting to think it's impossible

Soyboy

Sage what a fucking stupid thread
Op needs to die
TONIGHT
NOW

oh sorry. I forgot we're suppose to be fighting for the white ethnostate tonight while kissing the orange ape man's ass.

please kys faggot. you're on Sup Forums. I was here in 2005. I know what this site is about. You're garbage. I am garbage. This whole place is garbage.

Nope, because 95% of women act primarily on feeling and emotion.

It's not really their fault, they can't help it. They're biologically trained opportunists. Loyalty / honor is a masculine construct. Women operate on a completely different psychological framework.

This. I know women I could trust my life and I know men I wouldn't trust my lawnmower.

>kissing the orange ape man's ass.
you agreed to that in terms of use of Sup Forums. Next time don't accept everything without reading, like a dumbass

Trust no one, not even yourself.

Fuck no

Women are more trustworthy because they have less privilege. Anyone who answers otherwise is a putinbot shill

No

Fuck off.

Given half a chance, any woman will upgrade to a better man and destroy you.

Since I live with my mom, no. don't trust women

>Trusting a man.

No man, no woman, no beast can you trust. This you can trust.

>I have a gf of 5 years and I just never got to trust her on the same level.
Sad

you can't trust anyone. every man for himself

Absolutely not.

*only my mother.

If she really loves you and you know you own her, Yes. If not then no

>that's a 10 in america

HNNNNNGGG this is that slut from teens react. she dun growd up and went full THOT

Flag checks out

depends how much you raped her from a young age

No. Women have no souls. /thread

Trust is overrated bs.
If a woman tells you to trust her. She is a lying whore and wants to get away with it.
The modern world is built on this idea of trust in relationships, and all everyone does is use it to cheat on everyone else.

10/10

No. I trust men and women with different aspects of my character and issues.
I like your flag.

I don't think so. I usually regret trusting people far more than distrusting them. Men aren't as good at duplicity and dishonesty so I don't really ever make the mistake of mistrusting them.

Definitely not these days. For trust, you need mutual respect. Thanks to feminism, women have extremely high opinions of themselves and do not respect men (justifiably given how many soyboys exist).

23rd post best post

>Can you ever trust a woman the same as a man?

No, women are too emotional to ever resist the mind control grid.

I want to fill her with my seed

>can you ever trust a woman the same as a man?

NO.

I kinda want this too

does she have nudes out yet?

if you're a man with a face that soft you're probably gay

This guy gets it...thats the burden of man, ultimately having only yourself to rely on.

Although its true they operate on feelings/emotion, if you provide and have the right qualities they get emotionally attached to you. If you understand their nature well enough you can sure as hell make them loyal. You have to be above them. You have to be the better option (one that has options) as opposed to her. Its do-able.

It depends on the person and what you're trusting them with. But in general you shouldn't. But then again I trust no one, which is one of the many reasons I'm alone.

No, because at the end of it all, we want entirely different things from each other.

I'm 29 years old. All of my friends are the same as me: We're working, we're tired, we're stressed, and we've, by and large, lost contact with each other.

At this age, when I receive a text from an old friend out of the blue, this is what happens:

Old male friend: Wants to call just to shoot the shit and catch up and make plans to come over and get hammered and relive the old days to some small degree.

Old female friend: Acts all sweet and concerned, dying to catch up, then as soon as I mention I never finished med school, they suddenly drop all contact and never speak to me again.

It doesn't matter how much time passes, I can trust my male friends the same today as I did when I was seventeen years old despite the fact we hardly ever speak or spend time together anymore.

My female friends only check in to see if I became a doctor and the second I mention that I didn't, they drop me like a fucking sack of hammers.

It's just the nature of the beast.

I have to go with the majority here. Women as a class constantly reserve the right to change their minds, which right here puts a man's back up, which scrags any thought of trust. While I can fantasize about a friendship like Willie Garvin and Modesty Blaise, I know it ain't ever gonna happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=tz2DknROaI8

Yes, I trust my wife more than any man. She is a pretty rare breed of chick though.

Nope, never. To fully trust a woman these days, it means to trust her not to completely fuck you financially, and since the law sides with them in almost every regard, it isn't a good idea.

implying. Men fuck each other over all the time. Some of us have codes of honor, others not so much.

No. Decided to confide in one, that I had know for 6 years, and resulted in it being put out in public, shared with all of her friends, random people.

Men are more willing to trust eachother if there is an earned respect between the two. We may fight one another, yet when blood starts being shed by those who do not have a mutual, albeit bitter respect, you know that you can trust most other men you interact with.

Example, getting cornered by hoodrats during summer on my way back from work (2m walk, didn't have a car to use), at work usually my archnemesis would stop by to fuck around with me.

Upon getting cornered by hoodrats, this is maybe 40m after having seen thine enemy, he fucking pulls up out of nowhere and joins in the melee with me, turned out he was headed to some movies the other way and saw shit going down.

Men have a code, while most women have an open vagina.