Sup Forums has BROKEN me

>be me
>live in a hipster area in NYC
>life long Democrat and progressive liberal
>was literally a soyboy, opening up my mouth in every pic
>also skinny and was on a bunch of those meme diets

>3 months ago, my sjw gf who I met at my job (grassroots campaigning) broke up with me to fuck some other dude who plays in a band
>couldn't cope with this and went on a downward spiral
>friend mentioned TRP subreddit
>started taking some redpills on women there, although I refused to swallow them at first
>someone mentioned Sup Forums, so I decided to take a look

>First day on pol
>extremely disgusted by all the racism and and hatred displayed, although some funny banter replies kept me browsing
>every redpilled post on here becomes harder and harder to reject since anons post statistics and other sources
>go into further extreme depression learning about how life really works and all the shit that is really going on
>couldn't believe I was living in a blind reality
>everything I've ever learned and grew up with was fake and/or useless
>drink myself to sleep every night for a month

>Eventually see a random user telling everyone to better themselves and to strive for productive achievement, as it is a noblest activity for a man, and some other motivational shit
>next day I got a neat, short haircut, down from my soyboy long-ish hair
>start lifting weights
>planned out my meals so I can bulk up a bit
>started reading books on philosophy, history, self improvement, etc.
>getting compliments from friends and family and its only been a couple of weeks

I must say, Sup Forums has completely devastated and broken me to nothing, but it also motivated me to start again with a clean slate and work to change this world.

I know everything is degenerate and going downhill and it seems the world is working against you, but that's not the case. The world is extending a hand towards you and asking for your help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24
youtube.com/watch?v=81eIHsZG464
bitchute.com/video/AddyyCetb0fK
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
youtube.com/watch?v=cHInMusWJdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How old are you faggot?

Threes a reason why majority of liberals are weak soyboys, lost. Come to/fit/ for tips, bud

See you in Valhalla

Don't take the woman memes too seriously. What you should do is not value them so highly. They're just people. Other than that, start protecting your people and vote with your brain now

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

You better be white faggot

Fuck yea dude, wish I could have become redpilled so young. I'm 30, took me until my late 20s.

I, too, went from TRP to Sup Forums. Changed my body for the better. Not sure sbout my soul.

Calm down fag. You're doing good by taking those steps but you need an attitude adjustment. You're not broken forever, you're just having a bit of a paradigm switch. If you OD on redpills and fall down the shit hole you'll just end up being worse off than those soyboy faggots.

Too bad trp is degenerate. One of the main mods mentioned evola. This is how Sup Forums reaches the masses

Come back. You don't want to be like these people.

yeah, TRP is a great source for understanding underlying principles, but the community is pretty self destructive on every other level

Does anyone unironically believe this?

There's good stuff OP.

Check out this.
"Speak Freely" by Murdoch Murdoch on youtube. I would post here, but for some reason, can't copypasta on this site.

Best advice about women right here. They are only people. Some people are shit, most are ok, and some are great.

how do you live in Jew York city and not get jewed by a Jew even once in your life?

Can you do an honest introspection and tell me what traits of character do you have and what motivated you to become a soyboy progressive? What kind of prejudice and pre-intellectual impressions? Did you dislike religion from very early on? Were you motivated by anything thought out?

I'm trying to understand such people

Also, haven't seen a SIG in a while. Even though this seems to be a slide thread.

this.

Realize how much power to give up to appease women. Realize how shit most of them are. don't trade your personal growth for pleasing a shit woman or being her whipped bitch.

>they are people

Media and social expectations i guess

If you aren't in the top 10% of males, inclined toward conservatism and/or rejecting the mainstream, and live in an urban area, it just happens. The Jewish propaganda is insidious and it must be cut off at the source if our society is to thrive.

congradulations you are blackpilled

Welcome aboard

welcome friend

Sup Forums can be forgiving

Nice job. I also started with TRP subreddit, moved to r/the_donald and then Sup Forums. Now I lift and I'm redpilled about what's going on.

Welcome.

You can never leave :)

Its literally what Sup Forums is for. There's a cycle. Most newfags tend to start on Sup Forums. There, they hang around for a while until they realise that nothing ever changes apart from degeneracy. They then tend to move to /bant/, soon after which they find Sup Forums. Sup Forums breaks down the liberal side of a person and destroys their mind's protective skeleton, filling it with the truth. Once the core of the mind is /redpilled/, the protection of the new ideas forms and the transition from Sup Forums begins. From Sup Forums, anons tend to go to /fit/, /fa/, /k/, /o/, /his/, Sup Forums and /lit/ in order to build themselves up, gain interests, find desires, gain knowledge and build a better person out of themselves on the underlying right-winged base of Sup Forums. They may then stay (most) or leave (rarely) to move through life a new person.

Quit your pandering faggot and bend over

here you go user

This will explain a lot of certain races traits and behaviors user I hope that you enjoy this

Not bad, I didn't start thinking until I hit 25. Enjoy your stay user.

That's called growing up, it used to be the norm but now only some people do it.

op just curious how long have you been living in nyc? I imagine not very long, life in nyc is red pilling in of itself unless you're willfully blind

What band user? I used to go to a lot of shows, maybe I can rough him up for You?

That's too young to be feeling like you failed at life and lost. It's about survival, you gotta hit harder, earn more and have more kids, that's the only way you'll be successful. Letting the niggers and jews do what they want is what leads to ruin.

Welcome to the Rightwing club. You will be hated by Normie scum, but it's worth it.

this is the right of initiation. we've all undergone this right, and your story doesn't sound too different from mine. you've been reborn again.

weak bitch kys

>ftw Slav ie born redpilled
Kys

I was born in Ohio and came here to study. The subway here has made me racist.

Did they put too much mayo on your sandwich?

Consider how much Sweden's average IQ has dropped because of Muzz invaders. Pretty sure it was around 104 20 years ago.

> can't post
Yeah that's a new thing - just reload, you'll be able to.

"Speak Freely"
youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24

OP: "The Art of the Redpill"
youtube.com/watch?v=81eIHsZG464

More MM inspiration - ending of Real Redpill Blues
bitchute.com/video/AddyyCetb0fK

"Metamorphosis" -- digging deep
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

Thanks user. I needed this. Tomorrow I will wake up early on a sunday and put shit in order

just remember. this WAS your president. dont make the same mistake again shitlord.

Happens to all of us op. Good luck nigger.

This is the dark womb in which we are to be reborn.
You are a frog now brother, as are we all. Amphibious, capable of surviving in the darkness of the underworld, capable of walking in the air of the above world.

Suffering is righteous, pain is glory.
One day, you will reach out to take the world, the weak will break themselves against you in protest, and as you assert your grasp - there will be no man who doesn't call you brother, and no woman who doesn't respect you that has the strength or will to stop you.

The future is ours.

You have not been broken.
You have been reborn...

also, to anons who feel their work is not appreciated, remember threads like these. This shit works.
Every person is a pixel in the big picture, with enough pixels on our side, we change the picture.

>here's a pill for you user.
>"abortion isn't murder".
>"it's not a human life!"
>"reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

>I know everything is degenerate and going downhill and it seems the world is working against you, but that's not the case. The world is extending a hand towards you and asking for your help.

I like that line.

If your here, you were chosen to be here.

I'm much happier when liberals from red states go to liberal states. Liberals ruined California, then Oregon and soon Texas. I'm glad the subway made you open your eyes though. It'll do that

>exposure to gangbangers and trannies will make you hate them
Fancy that

what do you mean?
roko's?

It's ok my Brother, I too have dealt with the same.
>t. Southern Queens

Hi & welcome! I’m a Jewish female & I love it on Sup Forums I ignore the racists & nazis but I’m a TRUMP SUPPORTER

Have a great day. I expect more and more will be here, there’s nowhere else to be.

just read my bio, faggot

Just a reminder: You're here forever.

>23
>feeling a failure at life even younger than 23
Jesus you're pathetic.

Welcome user. You're here forever. Might as well get comfy

>letting video game loving neckbeards brainwash you

You are a weak man, a pathetic worm looking for validation.

Welcome.
The red-pill is hard to swallow but it's better to live with the truth than without it.
The nightmare is real.

I just got a skilled manual labor job and I am loving it.
Working with my hands and creating things just gives me a good sense of being if that makes sense.

Sup Forums broke you out of the fake diseased fantasy of (((globalism and communism))). It's time to be real again.

I know how you feel. I was never a shitlib - more of an apolitical edgy nihilist. Sup Forums opened my eyes and made me care about things - my people, my country, my culture, etc. on the one had its nice to feel like I have a purpose but on the other is scary to feel like you have skin in the game. its cowardly, but its so tempting to check out of life and just stop caring. I can never go back, though.

Listen to this user OP.
A man cannot change without suffering cause he is both the Marble and the Sculptor

soy vey...

t. LARPer

Good job, OP.

Spread it.

I wonder why the blacks had that huge rape dip in 04?

Fuck off with your (((divisionism))), shill

gas yourself

Lol this has me rolling right now

You’re just like everyone else OP. You stay for the memes but then becomes natsoc and you can’t wait to gas the Jews and race war now.

Live here for over a decade user.... You don't know what racist is yet.

Welcome to the club. Used to be a shitlib too and now Sup Forums has turned me into Hitler.

jesus this is powerful stuff
thank you

You don't find Sup Forums
Sup Forums finds you

>They're just people.
kek
newfaggots
I'm off the J train user
we're around

Just fucking leave.

Ride the F every day.

Welcome home, brother

So many here with the same backstory

>checked
it ain't easy in this city

Sup Forums will break you.

Sup Forums will rebuild you better.

Better for yourself, better for your family, better for your nation.

Welcome, you are here forever.

Ayy lmao I came to Sup Forums from newgrounds expecting it to be full of commies. I have no idea why I thought that in hindsight. I was just gonna fuck with people but after I stayed for a while I realized Sup Forums was right.

It wouldn't be so bad if the trains just ran on time, ever. Re-routing every other week for maintenance...15 minutes late...shut down or running on another track. Hasn't been cleaned since 1980s. That's just the subway of course.

*Just people who tend to (in varying degrees) think differently than men.

The ride never ends, friend, but others have trod a similar path. Welcome.

Welcome. I assure you no matter how woke you think you are, your journey has just begun. Your spirit has been tested soon will come your sanity. I look forward to seeing you on the other side of the hurdles.

Wow you really fell for the shit here? You're going to die alone and childless

Take the natsoc pill.

Pic made for the BBC

I was a soyboy pre-18, redpilled shortly after my 18th birthday, 19 now.