Midwest Alliance General

Why not create a white homeland in the midwest?
>German/Anglo/Scandinavian/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

Mainland States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Territory States Included: WV, KY, TN, AR, OK, CO, WY, MT, MY, DE, NJ, NY(excluding NYC)

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: @Real_Midwestern

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, Liberals, civic nationalists/cuckservatives, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>spread the word

Bump

>tfw not a yankcuck

I’m down. Where shall our capital be?

South Bend

Circle related is where we’re building our new capital.

Why there?

looks like fascist yugoslavia flag

Without access to the oceans you will be cut off. logistics is everything in war. Just ask the Confederates, the Germans...

>there is small town there
>it's called Warsaw
what are you even trying to do

It's on the mississippi and it has plenty of room to build a big beautiful fashy looking city.

Ohioan reporting in. The cold snap froze back over the lake. So instead I browsed some gun shops to see what the going rate for an AR was and then got my car serviced.
Down side is the battery is gonna need replacin soon.

Would you let European Refugees in when something happen with migrants and jews? Would you let Boer, Rodhesians and ukrainian refugees in?

>Would you let Boer, Rodhesians and ukrainian refugees in?
We'll do everything we can do to help them.

Bye, felicia. Cacadia will keep its resources to itself. Or sell it for a price.

>be MN fag
>Big Game tomorrow
>how far away is safe enough?

Here's the question /mw/
What have you done in your community lately?
Have you guys worked your way in to become respected pillars of the community?
>Family name recognized due to hard work and community past.
>Participate in VA events and the likes.
>Engage in charity events.
>City managers and the likes respect you as a result, and you are recognized where you go.
How did this happen?

We're trying to. One of our members is running for state representative. We plan to seize state power in the Midwestern states.

That's good. We should aim to become pillars of the community so that through subtle means we accomplish this goal. I don't much care for running the show directly, but my opinion is getting respected. The end goal is to be the one who says something and people do it. This is done by respectability and brand/name recognition.

Yeah but why not use Chicago instead? (After you clean it all up of course)

Forgot the discord link

Maine would be a much better place to start in as she is not only the Whitest state in the Union, but also has the ideal laws on local autonomy and is quiet enough to host one of these projects.

If you wish to join us and our movement, join us here: 5T5PBAD (This is a Discord server code). We intend to go to Maine, start our families, and take control of the county. We will not separate from the government, but instead we will reform it from within. We already have people on the ground in Maine. Join us; for your children, for your family, for your nation.

>making a blue state into a white ethnostate
Lol good luck.

> blue state

Maine is moving quite rapidly towards the right. Not to mention, their current governor is very Conservative.

Northwestern Buckeye here, I'll do my part.

Can you go a bit more in detail about what you have so far user?

Currently we have a well set-up system in place, such as a guild and established hierarchy. A few people are already in Maine and are preparing for the official creation of the community. A few of us have met up and hiked in real life to ensure the loyalty, and truthfulness, of our members.

If you would like to know more I recommend you join our server and get to know the guys a bit.

Where are u guys in maine? Live in an adjoining state.

I personally do not live in Maine, I am in New England though. Though for those who do live there are primarily in the south.

Join us bro

That is quite close to me, but i cant imagine you will take over a county there. It would much easier in downeast. I had that very idea, which is why u guys caught my eye.o

Just did friend.

little town in the middle of that circle is the home of the "southern rebels"
literally a confederate flag painted on the wall of the middle school cafeteria
look up "henderson county illinois"

Have you joined the Discord yet? We will definitely take your recommendation to heart

We would be better off in the lake Superior Region so that we are not surrounded on all sides and are relatively far from big cities

U know wat

>Detroit
>Chicago
You can end your thread now OP

>tfw Germanic Reich in north america