Amazon allowing Chinese sellers to sell their copy-paste crap

FUCKING REEEEEE. Ever since Amazon gave Chinese sellers and companies to sell their knock off garbage on Amazon directly, Amazon has gone to complete shit. I can't even search for a pillow without getting 10 bazillion Chink chong ping pong results, 99% of which are complete knock off garbage. FUCK THIS SHIT. This is going to hurt American companies, American workers and even the USA government because of lost tax dollars. The Chinese scampigs are going to start exploiting the Amazon selling system just like they did on Ebay and fuck everyone over.

What do we do about this shit? I am sick and tired of looking and MegaPiiPow-FuChow knockoff1000 in my search results.

Forgot to mention, one of the scam trick ChinkChongs used to pull on Ebay was to mail an item with intentionally underspeced size and weight. So when the package would arrive at USA and USPS would take hold of the package and measure it, it would turn out that it weighed 10 lbs instead of 1 lb. Because of trade laws, USPS would have to cover the difference cost themselves for the transportation cost within the USA. FUCKING REEEEEEEEE

When are we going to put the Great Chinese Copy-Pasting Empire out of business once and for all.

> ID: scam
appropriate

>This is going to hurt American companies
Good. American companies are anti-white. Fuck em

>Good. American companies are anti-white. Fuck em
Some big ones, yes. But majority of the companies reselling via Amazon are small companies that are completely American and pro America. Well, it used to be a majority. Now with Amazon selling out to China like a bitch, the Chinese have free reign in selling on Amazon so they are quickly pushing out all the honest American companies and sellers.

So sick of cheap China crap. I'd rather spend more now and not have to replace things every 5 seconds.

Go change your diaper. Stop exploiting your dick 5 times a day. Get a job.

Say that to my face and see what happens you bitchface semenjizz sniffer.

PAJEET SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS!!!

The chinks cannot be trusted.

>I want to dictate what amazon sells on their website
This is the equivalent of someone bitching about McDonalds taking the McRib off the menu.

Chinks. Chinks. Chinks.

Found the chankoro.

Are you retarted?

Fuck off chankoro shills!

>A retarded smeagol appears.

Fuck yourself kiwi nigger faggot.

>wasted kek by some soylover
Bro, you are not going to be laughing when you find out that all that Chinese crap is laden with various toxic chemicals and biocontaminants which should not be there. See, if American companies were still allowed to act as the middle man, then they would do some testing on the Chinese products just to be sure that they wouldn't be sued to death over selling toxic crap. What the fuck are you going to do when you buy from a Chinese company via Amazon? Try and sue the Chinese company?!?!

Hahaha, good luck!

Let's say I were buying a card game on amazon. Would amazon allow for s Chinese rip off to be sold as the original product or do they have to indicate it's not authentic or be subject to refund from amazon?

Ill settle for a filter that allows me to choose country of origin.

SAMEFAGS WILL BE AMONGST THE FIRST ON THE DAY OF THE GAS CHAMBER.

FUCK Chinese people and everything their shitty backwards country stands for.
Got fucked over big time the other day, ordering a ton of stuff from a supposedly reputable seller on AliExpress. They left out the 3 most expensive items and I ended up losing the dispute because I couldn't prove the shit wasn't in the package. Fucking scamming faggots. Never doing business with that subhuman filth again. If they were in Germany, I'd literally be suing their asses right now.

>But majority of the companies reselling via Amazon are small companies that are completely American and pro America
I said nothing about "America" you disingenuous kike. Being pro-America is de facto anti-white, since America is an anti-white state.

god i love my country

>I said nothing about "America" you disingenuous kike. Being pro-America is de facto anti-white, since America is an anti-white state.
Yea okay, I think I see things now.
>one of the jew favorite strategies online is to accuse others of being jews
So....
>Being pro-America is de facto anti-white, since America is an anti-white state.
Oh okay, that seals the deal. Get the fuck outa here with your (((tricks))).

Clones of my products are constantly sold on eBay and Amazon.
Amazon banned me when I tried to open a web store to sell my own products.

America is the force behind global white genocide you uneducated cretin. They literally pump billions of dollars into destroying white nations around the world. If you're pro-American, you are anti-white. Period.

And where exactly the fuck do you think that leaves CHINESE companies?

>America is the force behind global white genocide you uneducated cretin.
Alright, so you dropped the whole kike angle. Congrats +1
>They literally pump billions of dollars into destroying white nations around the world. If you're pro-American, you are anti-white. Period.
1. Proof?
2. Nice redirection. +2

Try harder fuckface. C'mon, get your shekelmaster game on and spin the dreidel thingy. Intensify handrubbing. Lets go bitch.

Good; intellectual property is cancer to the free market.

This is why you don't have your products made in a Chinese factory.

It's been going on a long time, they call it a midnight run. You order 5000 widgets, the chinks will make 50,000 and put you out of business.

Bought a casserole dish. Fucking lid doesn't fit. Don't buy everyday stuff from Amazon. It's shit and mostly chink shit.

>this proves horseshoe

...you thought Amazon was built for Americans?

Have you been paying attention, son? Capitalism is what you call 'da jews'. You're too needy, too whiny, too comfortable, and hence have been targetted for...shall we say....'lifestyle levelling'.

Now be a good servant and notice how they always put noticeable Jews in charge for you to 'discover'.

40-50% of whats on Amazon is chinese manufactured.

I sell on Amazon and thats how me and most of the small sellers do to get an acceptable income.

I know what will fix this, clearly Jeff B wouldn't be doing this if he had more money. Let's give Amazon more tax cuts so they can spend the money they save promoting things that are good for the western economy. Cmon guys tighten your belts a little and stop clinging to social infrastructure, that's entitlement. We need to cut those so we can give Amazon some tax breaks and subsidies so they will hopefully return the favour and start being nice to us.

I like being able to get Chinese crap. I like that it moves too fast to police and I can buy things like sodium metal to play with that were impossible to get in the 90s.

Sounds like a pretty fucking dumb way of spelling "literally stop letting the government steal less money from Amazon" but ok