ITT: Best girls that lost

ITT: Best girls that lost.

Kururu ≥ Simca >>>> Ringo. Worst girl winning was just a minor entry in Air Gear's list of issues, though.

Esdeath

Fucking 3DPD sluts

Tomoyo a shit. A SHIT.

That's not Kururu damnit

Kururu a shit. Simca a best.

Simca's fine too. Anyone would have been better than Ringo.

Air gear was so good until the shit with the gravity children. The more they tried to increase the scale of the series the worse it got.

I knew she was doomed not to win from the start. Knew she was doomed not even to compete. I was still sad.

Kuroneko.

>he hasn't read the very last chapter

>Lost
>kissed Ikki and went on a date with him in literally the latest chapter

user because even the best anons can't be with their waifu.

What? Simca won. She never wanted Ikki, she's just slutty. She loved Sora's brother since they did kids, and that's who she ended up with in the end.

tsukasa worked her ass off for that win

It was on the cheek, and she was just doing the "Date" thing to mess with Ringo.

You wouldn't get it.

It wasn't on the cheek man. Check again.

>It was on the cheek
are you retarded?
>she was just doing the "Date" thing to mess with Ringo.
She literally says she's doing it for herself in the same fucking page and the promise to go on a date was done by Ikki.

>implying any girl ever wins other than the first girl who shows up

It's always the first girl.

See >taking simc's word at face value
>calling other people retarded
Hah.

I will never, ever ever fucking understand what possessed him to make Ringo win.

>implying
There are plenty of series where childhood-friend-loser-chan appears before the crazy transfer student.

I will never understand what possessed him to bring Obama into the series, or the army, or giant mechs, or Final Fantasy cosplayers, or bodyswapping, or murderous superhuman experiments fighting for world domination, etc.

>that's who she ended up with in the end
Didn't she literally swear to never let him touch her? Am I misremembering something?

>It wasn't on the cheek man. Check again.
>see [post that says nothing to contradict that]
Yep, you're retarded.

>Didn't she literally swear to never let him touch her?
>still taking Simca's word at face value
Do you remember what she was doing while she said that? She was smothering his face with her ass.

Thanks for the non answer.

>non answer
The what now? You didn't even ask a question, I'm pointing out that your response had nothing to fucking do with one of the guys you were quoting.

You don't know what the term non-answer means and you are try to call other people retarded.

Tsukasa worked hard for best girl status; aya didn't do jack shit with her lead until it was too late

Goddamn I recently started rewatching this show again. The bath scene with Ringo and Simca comparing breast sizes made me diamonds.

>you are try to call other people retarded
Holy shit, I love you, user.