Lmao

All three of your "masterplans" to bring down Black Panther failed and you're now being mocked all over the internet. Good job, Cletus.

>The covert plan to tank Black Panther's Rotten Tomatoes score is not going well
avclub.com/the-covert-plan-to-tank-black-panthers-rotten-tomatoes-1822665732

>Rotten Tomatoes will block anyone who tries to downvote Black Panther fan score: "We do not condone hate speech"
indiewire.com/2018/02/rotten-tomatoes-block-black-panther-fan-score-sabotage-1201924400/

>Sup Forums launches bizarre OP to prevent Black Panther making black people “uppity”
lulz.com/black-panther-movie-Sup Forums-operation-503/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158909296/#158909296
lulz.com/black-panther-movie-Sup
who.is/whois/lulz.com
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=coogler
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kugler
lulz.com/author/anonymous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

plan? what plan? do we look the kind of people to actually plan things? we cant even agree whether the planet is round or not (it's not by the way). what makes you think we have the coordination to pull off something like this?

I pratically live on and though Sup Forums I've never any /blackpanther/ general threads. Like most whites pretending to be a nigger because come on..niggers don't know what the internet is let alone 4cahn so they don't come here. You and those sites are simply a lie.

Which choas god does order numbers again?

I dunno man I lurk here a lot and I’ve never seen any plan to tank black panther scores or to stop black people from ‘getting uppity’ honestly this seems like a wet dream for Sup Forums build the wall ethnostate etc.

WOKE
SLAAYYY

>the libtard cries in pain as he strikes you

The market will decide, as always. Your internet begging on gofundme will be insignificant.

In an ironic twist of fate, it will turn out that there is indeed a plot, but it's not Sup Forums but rather the russians.

Sup Forums likes black panther as it promotes a ethno state.

>plan

maybe it was 8ch...

These are false flags against Sup Forums meant to serve as insurance for bad reviews. The only "plan" I ever saw regarding this movie was the exact opposite--to totally ignore it.

>posting this same bullshit over and over despite every Sup Forumsack telling you it's bullshit and we support a black erthnostate
LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF YOU GOD DAMN FAGGOT

>LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF YOU GOD DAMN FAGGOT
The alt-right is fuming after investigative journalists exposed their bizarre schemes to assault Black Panther blockbuster

>what africa would have been had it not been for the whites
>WE
>WUZ
>KANGS

DId the anti-American communist kikes in hollywood create this move to rile the niggers up against the whites?

>fuming
LOL CAPS IS MAD. LOLOL LOOK I'M SO FUMED. ZOMG ZE ALT RIGHT! ALT RIGHT!

Instead of trying to down vote it, simply 5 star it, give it the maximum. State that you're a nationalist and you love how the ethnostate is depicted, the left wouldn't know what to do, they'd be between a rock and a hard place...

Black panther, a clear pro left pro black movie, is now being up voted by nationalists due do the fact that is clearly a black nationalist movie, don't discredit it, praise it for the truth and watch them squirm

>The alt-right is fuming after investigative journalists exposed their bizarre schemes to assault Black Panther blockbuster
Not a good week to be a member of the alt-right neonazi group. First the bizarre and conpiratorial #ScamMemo was exposed as a russian troll operation, replete with their usual Twitter bots hosing down the tubes with tens of thousands of fake comments. Now their silly boys only tree house has been infiltrated by investigative journalists and at least three plans to attack Black Panther have come apart.

WIP

YOU'RE QUOTING YOURSELF, RETARD

>we're le based meme machine when it suits us and aren't when it doesn't

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158909296/#158909296

Hey it's you again
Reminder to kill yourself

Rotton Tomatoes came out and said they won't allow for black panther tampering (while not doing shit for the other 100 movies that have been tampered) thus reducing their credibility to nothing.

Now if BP ever leaves the top 250 it'll be considered racist

>5 posts, 3 by OP
kys

>(it's not by the way)

Sup Forums sentiment toward the investigative journalists can best be summed up by this emotional quote from the notorious Sup Forums forum: "LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF YOU GOD DAMN FAGGOT"

Its more like the msm has created masterplans that didnt exist and then claimed to defeat them in an effort to preempt their black nationalist movie's failure to live up to the massive hype

You, you kill yourself as well.
Clean up the gene pool.

aww what's wrong sweetie, first time on Sup Forums?

The only known sort of 'plan' developed here concerning the Black Panther movie was to point out the similarities of Wakanda and other ethnic nationalist states in order to get more support for a white one. Sup Forums likes the Black Panther movie for political reasons. The fact that Wakanda took on no refugees from the shithole continent of Africa was one of the reasons for this. Those places you're linking to are all lying out of their fucking asses, and it was most likely a coordinated lie that was planned by the people who made this shitty movie, recognizing ahead of time that no one was going to like it. They're going to try to brand all people who dislike the movie as racist, just as all the people who disliked the all-female Ghost Busters movie were branded sexist.

>the white supremacist harrassment platform Sup Forums
holy fucking lol

BASED NIGGERS!

>Rotten Tomatoes will block anyone who tries to downvote Black Panther fan score

so because this movie is made by and for black, it cannot receive in any way shape or form bad criticism because that would be racist

well we officially live in a dystopia

>All three of your "masterplans" to bring down Black Panther failed
They failed because no one here wanted to do them.

Been this way for awhile user

This is fake. We never did this.

Hilarious tactic by desperate writers, totally misscharacterizing us.

bro, we don't give a shit about movies created by small peckered Jews, never have, we don't care enough to "troll" your shitty movie. Enjoy your media brainwashing btw.

>lulz.com/black-panther-movie-Sup Forums-operation-503/

I would also like to point out that facebook group was obviously a sock puppet preemptively put in place to enable this situation to happen, no real alt-ringer would've done that, even less use facebook of all thing.

> how do we stop black people from realizing they're of royal descend
are you honestly taking that seriously?

I’m on Sup Forums every minute of every day. Our official stance is the movie is good because it’s promotes an enthnostate. This whole “Sup Forums boogie man” bullshitbis a scapegoat they’re doing because they know the movie is shit. Anyone claiming otherwise is a Disney shill.

This is an op to meme wakanda into existence, not downvote black panther.

also it was a (((1post))) lmao

Link to these threads? Or is this more of the ol' "Hey Lefty Whatcha Doin?"

I linked the thread so everyone could see that lulz.com was full of shit.

wat.
sage

>some nigger reposts something irrelevant...again
Your fake outrage is great. Really personifies how fake you are.

Lol, I thought it was Russian bots the other day. Now it's Sup Forums. Shew, that's news to me. Also, did you & (((Rotten Tomatoes))) just inadvertently admit that other than have negative comments on a movie...they will hyper-inflate public opinion by banning 'wrong-think'?
>XD x9001
Is this the 'Tree Dwelling Chimps' trying to prove that 85 IQ again???

Lastly, Lulz.com is run by a nigger whore huh? I have a feeling that website is going to [4] run into some [0] technical difficulties [4]

>obviously a sock puppet
Do you have any evidence or are you just making up conspiracy theories to justify your failure?

I'm open to facts whether or not they contradict my previously held beliefs. That's the difference between normal humans and members of alt-right.

You should know by now, we take responsibility for our work. Think about that for a second, there's absolutely no reason for us to deny it. You've been duped.

>4 replies

Looks legit.

Speak again...

When you are so desperate, you make up that alt-rights hate your movie, while they simply don't care.

I thought we liked black panther

>Do you have any evidence or are you just making up conspiracy theories to justify your failure?
If any alt righters actually did this, they're retarded. The best op would be to convince blacks that they can create wakanda so that they'll go back to Africa.

The namefagging makes it a little too obvious. Turn that memeflag off, leaf.

It's going to have a big opening weekend then the bigger second weekend drop in history. Nogs only make up 25% of the population.

>literally quoting Sup Forums threads from THREE years ago
>somehow relevant to black panther

Why are journalists such lying cunts?

>2 posts that aren't from OP
>both posts don't even have anything to do with the movie
Woah, so this is the power of false flagging.

You wish there was a plan. No one here cares enough to bother stupid.

Why the fuck would we want a movie about an ethnic nationalist who loves traditional families and hates Africans to fail?

it could be good or bad, depending on the script and director.
it's just a cartoon fantasy, like the others.

ah makes sense. OP is a faggot as always

>The alt-right is fuming after
I haven't seen any Sup Forums plan regarding this, but if """"""investigative journalists""""""" are wasting time on a bunch of NEETs from cambodian basket weaving forum, I'd say Sup Forums is winning

nothing personnel kid

see

>55
>66
>888
digits say you're wrong. nothing personal, faggot

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158909296/#158909296
>4 replies
>Sup Forums plot
ok

who.is/whois/lulz.com

Nothing personal, poser
?73.?45.?8.?18

>Do you have any evidence or are you just making up conspiracy theories to justify your failure?
>I'm open to facts whether or not they contradict my previously held beliefs.
Like the low IQ of blacks? Like the DNC memo? Like basic fucking economics? I think the left should take some of their own advice.

>implying we don't approve of black panther
wakanda is isolationist, ethno-nationalist, absolutist, and devoted to the good of black people. I unironically support creating the KANGdom of wakanda as a state somewhere in the US and shipping blacks there.

OP in that thread also has a LGBT meme flag. These people are literally homophobes.

Now...I know where to find you, what race and sex you are and what offends you. But mostly, where to find you. Good luck to you.
>Tick tock...

If they're making up fake plans to create bad reviews and shit b4 the movie is even released, than it must really suck.

So the latest trend in fake news is to make up a Sup Forums plot and then claim it's been foiled when nothing happens? Impressive.

Kek
>personnel
>kid

You're a fucking fat faggot larping as a nigger, aren't you?

this, wakanda is a georgeous example of what can be accomplished with strict immigration laws. it also inspires american blacks to move to africa where they belong. why wouldnt we love this movie?

They all need to be gassed

We never had a plan to ruin those ratings, it's the producers who promote that, thinking they would benefit from a Streisand effect.

If anything we need to promote the glorious ethnostate of Wakanda.

>coogler
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=coogler
>Americanized spelling of German Kugler.
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kugler
>German and Swiss German (also Kügler): occupational name for a maker of hooded coats or cowls, Middle High German gugler. Jewish (Ashkenazic): variant of Kugel with the addition of the agent suffix -er.
Every fucking time.

Good job Marvel! You did it now you just need to make black people only movies and it will be permanently immune from criticism.

Have you seen that CGI fight scene? Looks worse than the Matrix CGI and it's one of those "the bad guy has the same super suit as the good guy" movies apparently, Hollywood is dead. I'd love for them to put out something good, but I'm not holding my breath, certainly not for capeshit.

Mods do your fucking jobs and delete these fucking threads you faggots

This fake news is good for us in a way. If people go into black panther thinking it's good and it turns out to be dogshit, they'll lose faith in current hollywood.

This is what happens when shills take over. Wshill cant tell a shill from a shill. One shill says some retarded shit and another shill thinks Sup Forums came up with it. I said this yesterday. Nobody made any plans. Nobody here gives a fuck about your nigger movie. You must have Sup Forums confused with the shills.

lulz.com/author/anonymous/
This is the same author of the story on lulz.com. Take a peek at the rest of the shit this retarded nigger writes.
>Internet hero edited all of the men out of saving private ryan, and it's beautiful.
>Why are women and people of color excluded from crypto-currency?
>How to avoid laughing at 'obese' girls (Now I know your fat too OP, a fat nigger whore)
>Antifa 'activist' demolishes My Little Pony Nazis in emotional video

It's ok OP, sit in fear...I'll know clean as day who and where you are soon enough...along with everyone else your close to. Don't worry, I'll post it up for you ;)
>3xp3ct REAL lulz

Target should be lulz.com
>Target should be lulz.com

The alt-right is threatening a journalist of color and that is horrifying

If that's what Africa would of been like without white people interfering then how come when they invaded it was still all mud huts?

>Promising, there is a difference. You should watch where you tred and who you try to tread on. Or you WILL learn the hard way. This place, isn't for you, bounce. And don't come back. Your bullshit here...is finished. You did it to yourself. Why so surprised? You wanted to be cute...famous. And fucked up, 1 rime. I told you faggots before, you only gotta fuck up once.

You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe? You mad hoe?

>that ID though

FOOTBALL

And 'the alt-right' is a fairy tale created by the DNC and CNN. Nobody claims to be 'alt-right'. That's a label cunts like you put on every conservative or shit...ppl you disagree with. Now...your going to get a little taste of the medicine you appear to be dying so much for a taste of.

~Sincerely
Your Arrogance

>p.s.
Fear...it's a fun emotion to play with, isn't it? Psssstttttt *come close* psssssssttttttttt *whispers* it's all in your head XD

we're just a dog chasing cars

It's a Jew honeypot to sooth the investors anger over poor box office performance. This is the same thing they did with cuntbusters.

I'm beginning to think that they are betting on red with some of these PC themed movies. They have to make them in order to keep up appearances, but they put no effort into them to make them good. Or do they really just have no real talent or grip on reality? I'm beginning to wonder what the real scheme behind them is. Some kind of (((art house))) money laundering ponzi scheme?

I honestly don't think that they know how to make movies like this actually be good. They have to make most of these because of long convoluted contractual obligations. So they make them knowing they are going to flop put all of their crap filler actors in their title roles and virtue signal out the ass for them. Then they make a bunch of false flag hate BS to justify the inevitable failure and...? Lucky Larry insurance money the loss at the box office? I honestly can't 100% an end game here Jews don't lose money on purpose. They have to have a way to charge the goy for their losses.

Help me out here hivemind. I know the jew is poking us to get us to do nazi stuff, but then what? Magic shekels? They made a movie for 13% of the population and it doesn't even look like they did a good job of it. What did they even expect in the first place? This is Nu Wars all over again with a much weaker franchise.

The earth isn't flat you dumb fuck holy shit

This is the first time I've seen shills say there was a plan when there wasn't. The only plan is to say that Black Panther is Alt-Right. Everything else is just part of the movie's ad campaign.

pretty much any original german surname sees use by jews

This is the new marketing technique
>racists/sexists hate this movie/game!
>they're trying to undermine it!
>you should buy it to spite them!
That was female Ghostbusters
That was Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
Now it's Black Panther

Every time, it's an indication of mediocrity.