Have you ever fallen in love with an anime character? And I don't me just thinking she's sexy or pretty...

Have you ever fallen in love with an anime character? And I don't me just thinking she's sexy or pretty. I mean have you actually fallen in love with them? I know it sounds pathetic but I can't help my heart boner.

Are you really asking Sup Forums this, user?

Yeah, but I meant to the point where they are faithful to her/him.

>falling in love with a shitty waifubait
>~~hehe~~
Back to redit with you ramtard.

Kill yourself namefaggot, lurk more.

I just want her to be happy. She deserves to be happy.

Yeah me too, now fuck off

I don't understand why you're upset. I just asked a question.

>
I tought Sup Forums crossboarding was a meme

I've posted on almost every board. I've posted on Sup Forums /vg/ Sup Forums Sup Forums /ck/ /c/ /fit/ /d/ and of course Sup Forums

> look at my name
> look at how Sup Forums I am

kys

Kill yourself retard. Sup Forumsnons are decent people who have real life girlfriends.

saged

We're getting off topic. Any anime loves? Are you faithful to your waifu?

Why are ramfags so fucking cancerous?

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

LEAVE THIS PLACE

but why though?

Stop posting inferior oni

Im in love with Emilia since 1 year. And my ex gf knew that. We broked up since she had a bad mentality and she was very dependient, like rem. I prefer independent women like Emilia. I love Emilia so much!!

>independent
Didn't Emilia completely break down in arc 4 because Subaru left for the mansion, and when he came back she was so completely fixated on have his support she practically offered to suck his dick as long as he never left her?

In short: Yes

>outing yourself as new this quickly

You guys do realise that you've fallen in love with a character that another man created right? Isn't this next level psychological cuckholdry?

looks like bait desu

It makes sense though. Nobody understands what pleases men more than other men with like minds. That's another reason why 2D > 3D women.

>You realise your real girlfriend was partially formed from semen that once resided in a man's testicles, isn't that some form of ultimate cuckholdry.

remember when people thought the konosuba author was female?

I'm not THAT pathetic

what, I thought that's why we're all here?

Lol, they really thought that?

I can't help it. I genuinely love the potato with all my heart.

>All it takes for Subaru to get his dick sucked is to inflict crippling dementia on Emilia
Shame he was already bleeding out from vicious rabbit attacks.

You do realize that they are not real, right? I mean sure you can like the character but falling in love with a cartoon is rather disturbing.