Is he still in Haiti?

Is he still in Haiti?

>Is he still in Haiti?

No, he changed his name to Kennedy.

Touring a bunch of predetermined and VERY heavily guarded places doesnt make a country beautiful, THIS is the real haiti, but it doesnt fit his narrative

Rich one per centers providing perspectives from their lives as if its the lives of the shit eaters from shit hole countries on the other-side of the mountains that separate them. Never trust or believe fuck all a monied liberal has to say as they don't live in the reality everyone else does.

Someone shop this fag drinking out of a tire in the middle of the lake in this picture.

The defining characteristic of all the pictures celebrities shared of shithole countries is that none of the shithole people that make those countries shitholes were in them.

He's in the hospital with Hepatitis A/B/C and TB. He's goona die. Poor guy. Couldn't listen

When did Conan become such a good goy? I'd swear he didn't used to be like this.

Nah of course he's not. Would have been lucky to stay there for anymore than two nights.
Armoured guard, heavily structured schedule, photo ops and then fuck off quick before insurance company renegs on their cover.

To his credit, Sean Penn got his hands dirty before lecturing everybody about Haiti. OBrien's stunt was repulsive from every possible angle.

>rich asshole
>staged shot
>no actual common folk around and where they live

This is what a racist that thinks he's not looks like

You're not far off. Typhoid. He's in University of Miami Hospital (1400 NW 12th Ave) after a medivac flight.

t. 3rd shift ER nurse.

then again, to play devil's advocate, he might have done this to mock the people who claim it isn't a shithole by being as obnoxiously rich and privileged as he could be, with a trip to haiti paid for by the network jews.

His head is, somewhere. They never found it.

jesus christ these fucking animals

I want to believe this so bad.

Eat well porker

First the drool speech and now he is trying to save his political career by traveling to Haiti.
Sad.

Yes he’s on a healthy diet of mud cookies so he can escape lankletness

yes, in a manner of speaking

Why do black bois have such big booties?

If it wasnt for all the garbage, a society like that, free from consumerism, isnt necessarily wrong and probably favorable to people suited for it.

What is Conan even trying to prove?

>I'm staying at a gated 5 star hotel in Haiti, drumpf BTFO'd!!

can we revoke his passport and leave him there?

Why are people failing to see the correlation between niggers and poverty?

they have better genes
better as in more aesthetically and physicality

How is this annoying cunt successful in a public facing role?

>(((Sean Penn)))
>Nose
Kek, this site has changed me.

How is a big ass on a guy attractive though? They look like baboons

HAHAHAHAHA

Humans didn't evolve to be fast like cheetahs or strong like bears though sweety. We evolved to be smart tool makers and users. How many tools have come out of Africa?

Because Catalonians are faggots.

Aight, one last time!

True if big

I have trouble respecting the guy because of his bullshit trip to Venezuela. If he wants to try and do good things I'm fine with that I just wish he'd stay out of influencing politics.

Going to have to ask Sven about the African tools.

#HaitiSoNegro

When you see him

It's kinda hard to miss

very good faggot, this had me rollin'