Tom Brady a pedophile?

youtube.com/watch?v=LuSGY0olEdE

Just saw the video on watter's segment on fox news. What do you think Sup Forums? it's circulating all over the net.

hey its this thread again...

Let the psychological warfare begin. I wonder if Brady sequesters himself from media to avoid being distracted.

That's just fatherly love. Stop trying to make a good Republican man like Tom out to be a an incestuous monster.

Not Sup Forums related thread
sage

"This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics."

this is considered news, since it was on the news

The problem is retards like you thinking everything is pedophilia.

found the pedophile

this is a syop. to further break down the family unit. showing any affection to your child will be viewed as pedo.yet you can dress up a 10 yr old boy as a girl no problem. fuck it all.

i kissed my parents on the lips sometimes as a kid. this isn't proof of pedophilia

doesn't seem like this is a "sometimes" kind of thing though. the kid asked to check his fantasy football shit and tom asked "what do I get"

also, it's kind of fucked up to ask your son to do something he's uncomfortable doing just so he can have permission to do something. you even see him wipe his mouth with his shirt.

seems like it could fuck the kids head up.

Seems pretty weird, but I remember growing up there was always a couple kids who did weird shit like this with their parents. Maybe the parents were dicking them who knows, but they seemed normal enough

worse, incestious pedo

didnt see this kind of media attention when celebrities have done tha same thing
will smith
liev schrieber
hmmmm

Wiping your lips doesn't mean you didn't like it, even husband and wives wipe their lips, its a little annoying to have wet lips.

Fox is mad the pats are in the Superbowl again.

this thread is proof the pizzagaters are unhinged retards lol

I'm also willing to bet a good chunk of them are 40-50 year old retirees with NOTHING going on lol

Its a measure of how far Sup Forums has fallen that middle aged housewives post here instead of watching shitty TV

true, I'm constantly looking for a low key alternative to this site but I can't find anything worth a shit

this place is legit dead though in terms of quality

not watching that

but that kid is going to get bullied to death

this is probably judao revenge for him wearing a trump hat and endorsing him

This is creppy as fuck. Who the fuck kisses their kids on the lips? Is this a american thing?

Gay faggot, I would have bullied you so hard in high school.

Brady is a creepy, cheating meathead, but this is the least of his problems

I see nigresses do it a lot. I didn't think that whites, especially white males, did this kind of shit. It always makes me feel uncomfortable no matter who's doing it.

first kiss was weird but innocent. second was was creepy and way to long.

p normal behavior for a university of michigan alum

He's a scientologist right?

Good for him. We need more pedophiles coming out of the closet. I honestly don't understand the problem with age gaps and sex

When it comes to American conservatives liberals be like “ITS PEDOPHILIA!” (Pic related)

Undoubtedly.
Our NRL teams go into camp and usually have complete media blackout a week before big games like Grand Final or Origin.

>bullied to death
>superstar famous nfl dad
>bullied to death

more like drown in pussy, faggot

This is the jews revenge for him supporting trump and the fact that even the opposing team this year has a white QB. There are certain roles on niggerball teams that can't be filled by niggers because they're too cerebral and mechanical. QB,OL, and coaching will always be white dominant.

Do not watch the Superbowl. Tom Brady has enough money, he can retire, fuck him anyway, don't care.
It is your duty to not watch the Superbowl, and discourage others as weak cucks for watching it.
sage

so I guess this is because of the MAGA hat?
I don't really like the Patriots.
But that seems petty.

t. boomer

>KISS ME HARD BEFORE YOU GO

Who gives a shit?
Sportsball is degenerate by itself.

What type of fuck shit is this? The white race needs to get its self in fucking order, the amount of degenerate nigger tier behavior among are people is out of fucking control.

That was planned as hell, to appease the entertainment industry people who enjoy this sort of thing. Young boy kissing shirtless dad on the mouth (and for a while) right smack dab in front of the camera. Reality TV it's very staged, and that's only when it's not all the way staged.

I mean the countless pictures of celebrities in questionable situations with their children (usually the boys) have been posted her before.

I don't think he's a pedophile and it doesn't matter, but it's clear that the industry figures asked for this kind of thing to happen on the show, and he agreed.

It was mixing with the Native savages that led to this

This. An obsession with Sportsball is very unhealthy. I'm glad I broke the Sportsball conditioning at a young age

You are just mad that Samir is showing your wife what a real man is like you fucking cuck. Go have yourself a shower cry you fish n chips eating faggot.

Pedo. Sick af.

Tonguing kids is pedophilia.

Sup Forums propaganda astroturfing expanding beyond politics now?

>Young boy kissing shirtless dad on the mouth (and for a while) right smack dab in front of the camera.
While dad is being rubbed down by another dude, at that. And even with that big "smack" sound at the end of the kiss. That may have been edited in.

It was cute to see though. I think his son is just barely still young enough for a kiss on the lips to still be OK. Any older and it shouldn't really be happening anymore.

>I don't think he's a pedophile
Then again, who funking knows. It's irrelevant though.

this and this
these fuckers care more about Brady kissing his own child than they do about the parents who let their kids be trans, this is unbelievably minor and unimportant compared to this epidemic of fucked up children and parents