the illiterate mexishit that can't read "keep feet off seat"

> Woman Pulled Off Metro Train Files Lawsuit
youtube.com/watch?v=grodbUlC1qQ

Does she have a case?

that's deebly problematic

youtube.com/watch?v=O3jWkJzLYFo#t=50

>choose not to obey rules
>choose to not obey reasonable requests from a LEO

woahhhh what a bootlicker i must be for knowing for a fact the cop did nothing wrong

>lawsuit

This cunt should've just kept her feet off other peoples seats. It's basically common courtesy, and the officer wasn't even that rough with her. It's literally her fault for resisting. You can't just disobey an officer when they're telling you something, they're not parents.

Why the FUCK are minorities not allowed to tell police officers to fuck off and mind their business? So what if she's breaking a rule or law, it's none of his business.

She's ugly. That's not the cops fault. She's got a loser slacker personality and looks. That's not the cops fault. She's a wetback. Who's fsult is that? Fucking beaners

Tickets are white privilege
youtube.com/watch?v=CSAlyLTX2Pg

welcome to 2 weeks ago cheese fag

He tried to steal the pole! Good job authorities.

At least he MTA nigger CEO agrees with you

> The chief executive of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority on Wednesday said he was "extremely disappointed" by a Los Angeles Police Department sergeant's treatment of a young woman who was pulled from a subway train and detained because she refused to take her foot off a seat.
> "Our riders deserve better," Phil Washington said in a statement.

>Who was in the wrong here?
Cunt putting her feet on the seat ... that shit pisses me off

That shitty behaviour is why we can't have nice public utilities (because cunts and assholes wreck them)

Another situation completed created and blown out of proportion by a random minority who feels that its her civic duty to disrespect anyone White.

This is why they are all going back.

>they're JUST two WOMEN
>THIS IS RACISM

oh i forgot women and niggers were children, let's not punish them, especially when they blow shit out of proportion.

bitch had two options:
1) put foot down, at the very least go willingly with the cop (talk to cop for 10 mins, say you're sorry, then you're on your way)
2) blow shit out of proportion screech about being a pussy and a nig between "FUCK YOU" and spitting

hmm

Blame the bean.

This. Then she even convinces herself that she is a victim that deserves respect. Feminists and leftists have no fucking idea how pathetic this makes them look. What strong empowered women.

>puts dirty feet on seat

Should have deported thst filthy, uncivilized cunt back to Mexico.

Officer.. please!

I just want to fuck her tight little Mexican pussy. I hate myself for my latina fetish.