We already know the vast IQ differences between race but what about gender...

We already know the vast IQ differences between race but what about gender? How much do males and females differ intellectually?

Other urls found in this thread:

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/PAID2011.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0b57/05682a13dd538493ec1400e167e752d8c92b.pdf
existentialcomics.com/comic/32
sciencevsfeminism.com/the-myth-of-equality/sex-differences-general-intelligence/
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my mom has an IQ of 135, my dad an IQ of 130 and me an IQ of 155. that's statistically significant to me

Men and women have the same average IQ, but men are more variable. The dumbest person you know and the smartest person you know are both men, generally.

>i'm not like the other girls

They're all the same.

t. science

The average IQ for men is about 103, and the average women has IQ of 100, so they’re both pretty close. But as previously stated, there is much more variance among men. Out of the top highest IQs ever recorded, 99 were from men. But retardartion and certain kinds of autism are more common in men. This is probably because of how testetorone effects the brain. These patterns can be very good or bad, apparently.

This, spbp

Variance has been brought up. Truth is iq between men and women show ; women are inferior, superior, or equal on average depending on which studies you select. Pol almost universally selects and cherry picks the male supremacy showing studies while pretending nothing else exists to contradict it.

Mainly lulz worthy as no one here cares about your question, just the political rammmifications of their desire trying to substantiate it with appwal to authority and factual support

Wrong. Adult male IQ is higher on average as well. The only ones that show otherwise include the period of development where girls outpace boys due to developing earlier. Looking at only adults, male IQ is higher on average, though only by a fairly small margin. The rest is accurate, though, just with even greater extreme on the right end of the curve

Pretty much all of the studies showing men and women have the same IQ is when they test 12 year old children, before puberty.

The studies done after 12 always show a male advantage. Sometimes they show a dramatic male advantage.

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/PAID2011.pdf

Reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm.

If you've ever made a woman orgasm without raping her, she was faking it.

Just ban us. I don't blame you guys for hating leafs. Jesus.

We inherit intelligence through mother's side, just like baldness gene and hemophilia and other shit. Marry and have children with smart conservative women of any race. Those women are the human species' only hope for a future in space. No hyperbole. Fact. Evolution is conservative. Degeneracy dies in nature.

do you have a source because the guy you (you)'d is completely right.

Women tend to be average intelligence, while men are both the biggest retards and the biggest geniouses. You see this in prison populations, which are predominantly low-IQ men, and in CEO positions, which are predominantly high IQ men. Very rarely do you see women in either of these positions. Women are mostly in average IQ professions such as nurses, teachers and such. They also are more interested in people, rather than things.

So, women are more huddled in the middle of the scale while men are more spread out. Check out the Bell Curve.

Sounds like bullshit. My mom is dumb as a brick with no interest in anything remotely intellectual. My dad was into all kinds of stuff like writing, politics, religion, philosophy etc. I know I didn't inherit my moderately high IQ from my mom.

95th percentile of women are iq 100. 2.5% each way makes up the rest of the distribution

she needs some cummy

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Name five female philosophers.

IQ kind of misses the point, because the more meaningful differences between the male and female brains are the differences in neural connections. The reason this is more important when discussing gender is because those differences manifest themselves in profound ways in everyday life. It's why men seem more "logical" and women seem more "intuitive". It's why men perform better in science, and tasks involving spatial awareness, and tasks involved motor skills. Basically everything that needs to be done to build and maintain a civilization, male brains are suited for because they are wired to be suited for those endeavors.

Regardless, for anyone with an IQ over 130, 100 or 103 is still retard level by comparison. Life is easier for highly intelligent men, since men are more individualistic. Women are more herd-minded and conformist. Dumb men respect intelligent men. Average women hate intelligent women.

Here's an antidote to that shit. Spread it wide:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

>Reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm.

Vibrator, fingers and tongue works too!

Simone de Beauvoir
Philippa Foot
Judith Butler
Hannah Arendt
G. E. M. Anscombe

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0b57/05682a13dd538493ec1400e167e752d8c92b.pdf

Just look at the MCAT

I feel this isn't specific enough since I'm assuming it includes niggers and spics. Can it be broken down to race?

>Simone de Beauvoir
>Philippa Foot
>Judith Butler
>Hannah Arendt
>G. E. M. Anscombe
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mediocre I grant, but female and philosophers.

I feel this isn't specific enough since I'm assuming it includes niggers and spics into the equation. Can it be broken down to race?

AND I BET YOU HAD TO GOOGLE JUST TO FIND THOSE

Pretty sure it doesn't, if that was the case you would only see the same chart just a bit further to the left.

Pretty shabby list. It's even more shabby when you consider that Butler and Beauvoir are 'feminist philosophers' which is just silly.

existentialcomics.com/comic/32

Mostly just a joke referencing this.

Temperament and interest only

See

Here is a big redpill:
>How much do males and females differ intellectually?
IQ test are sex-normalized, items in which men outperform are removed
>Most mental tests are constructed such that items that show a large advantage to one sex are removed, leaving behind a selection of sub-tests that cancel each other out. All popular IQ tests, including the many versions of the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scales (WAIS), Raven’s Progressive Matrices (RPM) and the Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Test (WCAT) are ‘sex normalized’ in this manner.[121][122] Since the late ’80s, this treatment has been extended to national and international assessments including the SAT, the Cognitive Abilities Test (CAT), the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA), the Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS) and even the armed forces’ standardized tests.[123
In non-normalized test the difference is

sciencevsfeminism.com/the-myth-of-equality/sex-differences-general-intelligence/

SeeSeeI dont know what to tell you niggers, even the most famous philosophers where fucking retards 90% of the time
Is this really the best line to draw in the sand?

Did you even open the link? It's a meta-analysis of 57 different studies, and it explains the differences between results of different studies. And I did so myself to a small extent.

Top Kek

none...just expression of ones understanding in how to relay it to thw world, may differ...but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. GraciasMi-familia seeChu all at the next reunion. ProblemasBeingCovered. OhmyMy counterQt0trulyIsaGoddess...alWAys has been. If we are not related i will probably ask HER2 bless me for what time i have left.BlindBlindBlindButNotDumbN'SBR. Come say hi anytime so we can figure out thePrayers2ogether.
alwaysbeenEqlls

4ThsIknwImHnnstInPrsAln noBurdenWoAnsrs
LostNo1o2Trst

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/