Communism vs. Fascism

For a civilized, first-world country... of the two extremes - communism & fascism - which would have a higher chance of creating an enlightened, advanced society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as it had an enemy, fascism.

Communism just literally eats itself from the inside out.

Fascism forces men into higher level thought and action. When you're mindset is constantly of war, your every second of existence is devoted to ensuring your survival.

Fascism is literally the final frontier of philosophy - it alone forces all members of a society to engage in the search for truth. Fascism is the way for humanity to leave this planet and do the Will of God; assert ourselves among his divine creation and search for him in every crevice of our universe.

either system is viable in an ethnicly homogeneous society. the problem isnt structural, the social system itself is largely inconsequential. what matters is unity and cooperation.
>a house divided against itself cannot stand
the only one who benefits from the current fighting is the chinese

What happens when fascism loses its enemy?

Damn, user. I like it.

Every fascists enemy is himself and stasis. As long as the fascist is constantly seeking to improve himself he will always be his own enemy

Excellent breakdown. Can you do the same for Communism? Try and be as impartial as possible, so I can get a better understanding of the two.

Communism is a Jewish meme, meant to seize a power's assets, and starve out the intellectual class, leaving the nation to take up in collectivized Stockholm's syndrome; nothing more, nothing less.

Sure leaf bro. I'm about to drive home, give me a minute or two.

Most excellent.

It devolves into Democracy like Spain & Chile after Pinochet & Franco's Government
or it could go into some kind of dictatorship. Kind of hard to tell, although this user is correct imo Fascism doesn't need a perpetual enemy to survive on a political level when the entire world view is established around the enemy being degeneracy, stagnation.
There will always be an enemy, and when there isn't you have your advanced society.
By that time, is fascism even needed?

if the enemy is degeneracy, then it justsounds like itll be civil war

NatSoc Capitalism

Potentially. It would be hard to assemble under a state which persecutes political dissidents.

In the scenario that people do rise up, well. I don't think people will, if the worldview is adopted my most, taught in the education system and flourished in the media.
Then it should be an accepted view that there are undesirable states of life, taking drugs, prostitution etc.
And that gradually, as a society we need to overcome it, we do this today, but without much efficiency. In Fascism, it would probably target more genetic disease, weakness, low iq, and use eugenics to breed a better people.

Likewise, if the state succeeds in spreading fascist doctrine to people, they should likewise agree with the battle against degeneracy.

tldr; a civil war would only break out with a lack of belief in Fascism itself, except the whole point of Fascism is a thorough belief in the ideology, the worldview it self. Whereby the group uses this inhibition to better the individual and the group as a whole.

Communism is fascism

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Soviet Union came to a slow collapse in 70 years

In the slightly more than a decade the Nazi's were around they went from the bottom of the barrel to the strongest country, most advanced, and most developed

Communism tries to do the same thing that the other guy said Facism does but it tries harder to be nice to Out Group (jews, etc) so it gets fucked in a different way

Sorry for the wait Leaf-bro.

Communism, on converse, forces men into low level thought and action. When you're mindset is constantly of peace, your every second of existence is devoted to nothing.

Communism is life without philosophy - it alone forces all members of society to NOT engage in the search for truth. Communism is the way for humanity to remain on the planet for eternity, perishing in the hell-fire of disease, starvation, among other miseries inflicted by denying the Will of God; instead of asserting ourselves among his divine creation, we deny him, and we do not search for him. With Communism, we deny reason, we deny the truth. We deny the ability we are divinely blessed with to seek out the truth. We cease to be men.

NOTE: Will write up further explanation for my claims.

good post

Do you see Fascism as shorter lived than Communism, then?