> 2017 Hillary’s Russian insurance policy against Trump
> 2018 Hillary still not in jail

wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc
youtube.com/watch?v=WM_guk9LC8g
youtube.com/watch?v=6-Yoj5PFSoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why hasn’t this semen demon sucked my cock yet?

your donation wasnt big enough

What if Hillary is the one who sells out the entire Deep State? She seems like she'd be more than willing to make a deal to keep herself out of prison.

How long ago would you guess this picture was taken?

Hillary in jail is like the ethnostate, an impossible dream that keeps pol from cutting their wrists.

Its unpresidential even for someone like Trump.

>Not possible.
Go read history books.

he never intended to do it, he needed a sick burn bro and he knew most of his dumbass followers will clap for anything he says and not hold him to it

Destroy3d

>Treason charges being filed
>Current year Being a shill on Sup Forums
>Sage

sage

They look young and happy. What happen :(

Treason charges can be filed against employees as well. The first amendment doesn't apply in cases of Treason.

>Why isn’t Hillary in jail?

Because the democrats work for Saudi Arabia, and they have been selling us a huge quantity of oil in exchange for money.

And they only spend that money on corrupting our politicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc

based on the lack of rinkles in the middles
faces i'd say 10 years?

just proves his point how democrats loved
him and licked his inner rectum for his money
including Chuck

Although it'd be completely deserved on her part, to prosecute a vanquished political opponent would be to burn an incredible amount of political capital for no actual gain. Quite literally pushing the country to the brink of civil unrest for what? To punish some evil old bitch who will be dead soon in any case?

Maybe to prove a point that being a politician doesn't make you exempt from justice... but the fact is, in some ways it can.

Yes in some ways it can.

We should continue that, by not prosecuting them, don't you think?

I mean, it would just burn political capital for no gain.

Defy the forces of nature and be shipwrecked, if you must. That's not really the outcome I want for the Trump administration.

Because she's a part of the kiddie raping, blood drinking elite? She's untouchable mate, did you learn nothing from the FBI case? She was dead to rights

TRUMP WANTED TO BE PRESIDENT

I'm in agreement with you.

Let the politicians do to us as they wish, and keep the justice system out of it.

name

It's not part of (((their))) plan

No one ever talks about it, but Trump and Bill were/still are close friends. I know Trump dislikes Hillary personally, but I still doubt he will ever do something that would upset Bill.

It's also likely that Bill fucked Melania as Trump was a known swinger at the time.

There should be hundreds in custody, at the very least. I have no idea what the hell is going on, and it's pissing me off.

more rare Trump/Bill bromance pics

soon
100% sure of it.

10/10 straw man. The way I see it though, we don't have a lot more chances to turn America around. There are issues at stake that are existentially important and if achieving those goals means past corruption goes unpunished, so be it.

Of course I could be totally wrong in my analysis and Democrats decline to form a human shield around Hillary Clinton and turn on her instead. Seems unlikely, but she should be concerned about her waning popularity.

Then was it really worth it for Bill to marry Hillary?

She couldn’t leave him because he was president and shit right?

I like that attitude.
I hope it sticks around for a long time.

Is this the dumbest, saddest thot in existence? Yes, yes she is.

Pragmatism? Yeah, it's pretty essential.

Because she's been damaging her party ever since the election, why would trump remove her?

Relax. It's being reinvestigated and they are being careful with the investigation. Locking up the people who let her off (and who are still in power) is just as important as locking her up.

This is wrong because she's not just a vanquished opponent, she is a corrupt official.

Corruption MUST be accountable or the state fails.

youtube.com/watch?v=WM_guk9LC8g

She's both, and Americans will see it through different lenses depending on their political affiliations. Our media is stacked up on one side, so guess which narrative the public will be fed on a daily basis?
At a minimum this is something that has to be approached very carefully. Speaking of priorities, if there are any former Obama admin officials whom Trump hasn't faced in a national election that should be brought up on corruption, his admin should absolutely start there.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-Yoj5PFSoY

In the future instathots will try their best to look like sex dolls. I mean, in the now.

Because she is dying of aids and her ass is oozing blood from getting buttfucked hard by Dennis Rodman.

>mfw this bitch has eyes more souless than an asian

These are all from the same day you mong.