Why isn't the "West" building collusal monuments to inspire human beings? By the year 2600...

Why isn't the "West" building collusal monuments to inspire human beings? By the year 2600, Mankind's average lifespan will reach a whopping 140 years. What's the west doing to provide visual aesthetics as portrayed in Blade Runner & Altered Carbon series? They built a small beta tower where The Mighty Twin Towers stood. Pathetic/10

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/12/life-expectancy/548981/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98939908/#98958884
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, we have this.

>le 2049 was good meme
>>>/reddit/

Why bother? By 2600 the people left on Earth will be the trash who couldn't escape the planet

woah woah woah, we can't go inspiring white men, that'll reinforce the white, straight, hetero, cis, euro-american-centric patriarchy

Not correct buddy. In 500 years humans would have mastered the art of harnessing clean energy like solar and wind. We'd have drastically reduced our carbon footprint. Humans would be classified as Type 1 civilization by then and our Lunar $ Martian Colonies will be managed by drones and sattelites. But yes, you and your ancestors will only produce trash, El mutterino.

Lol, whatever you say Mohammad.

Not 2049 but the original was a Masterpiece.

>By the year 2600, Mankind's average lifespan will reach a whopping 140 years
Top kek. Is that what "Allah" promised you?

>whatever you say muhammad

>By the year 2600, Mankind's average lifespan will reach a whopping 140 years.

You've had one marriage this year, by 2100 you'll likely have 80 marriages!

Typical mutt/10
In 1964, Russian astrophysicist Nicolai Kardashev theorized that a civilization's technical advancement directly correlates to the amount of energy its citizens can manipulate. Along these lines, he defined three classifications for advanced civilizations in the galaxy:

Type I civilizations are masters of planetary energy, meaning that they can harness the sum energy of an entire world.
Type II civilizations can summon the power of an entire star system.
Type III civilizations command energy on a galactic scale.
Cosmologists use this Kardashev Scale to predict the technical advancement of future and alien civilizations. Currently, modern humans don't even rank on the scale. We're essentially a type 0 civilization, but we'll eventually become a type I. Kardashev himself predicted that this transition would occur. But when?

Theoretical physicist and futurist Michio Kaku forecasts this transcendence occurring within a mere century. Physicist Freeman Dyson raises that estimate to less than 200 years. Back in the day, Kardashev envisaged that it would take only 3,200 years to reach type II status.

>all these triggered mutts

Goes to prove that Sup Forums's mutt population is mostly just full of virgin redneck lapring inbred trailer trash with single digit IQ's.

We can get to a type two civilisation if we just start pumping out dyson swarms. First thing we need to do is start manufacturing ships away from earths atmosphere. The moon would be a good start up.

Because the west is in a decadent decline. Once Muslims are actually civilized they will start inventing their own problems and the drive themselves into decline, happens to every civilization

We're too busy spending money on niggers and illegals to let them brown up our country

Because we are more concerned with feeding niggers and checking our social media

How many of the floors of the Burj Kalifa are even in use?

Built with western money that now is a giant hole beneath your sandy hotel. And still can't help your fellow muslims.

ps. #NukeMecca

It's not just the muslims that require civilization tweeks, the impending unity between Russia/China/Mid-East & an allied Turkey will promote peace and co-operation in order to exist and progress together unlike The West's doctorine of Carpet Bombing and Illegal Wars.

Russia/Asia/Mid-East alliance will benefit Europe to progress and NATO will cease to succumb under jewish pressure and will ally with the wave of progress spearheaded by the Ancient Red Dragon guardian of the Anciet Silk Route & Maritime Silkroute which fed europoors through the dark ages.

The only decline would be of the Jewish Owned states such as Israel and US. I'd stock up on canned foods if I were you.

Because all "the west" (whites) cares about is money.

>western money

It's called trade, mutt. Exchange of Resources. You were desperate enough to fund a jewel in the desert. Don't be a salty little bitch about it.

>by 1980 we will have moon colonies
>by 1990 we will cure all diseases
>by 2000 we will have flying cars
>by 2010 humans will live to 1000yrs
>by 2200 we conquer intergalactic star systems

Life Expectancy Declines Among Americans for Second Year
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/12/life-expectancy/548981/

US covers up short life expectancy by importing millions of elderly immigrants from China, Mexico, India, Asia etc...

if the US were not practicing this, it would reveal a massive die-off of the native population

here is a useful insight on this matter

>retirement age
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98939908/#98958884

Because life expectancy is actually a backward looking stat. Real life expectancy for millennials will be in the 50s.

Them having all the fancy stuff we built and buying our real estate is how we get back some of the money we gave them to buy the things they make that we once made. It is called trade.

Oh, the irony of a paki calling someone inbred.

2600? lol more like 2100

>What's the west doing to provide visual aesthetics as portrayed in Blade Runner & Altered Carbon series

you really are a retarded little faggot. what's the point going towards cyberpunk aesthetic when we could go back to where we left off? Cyberpunk is international and transhumanist.

Fucking little retard. Literally stop thinking and stop talking forever you dumb little bitch.

So I'm sitting here drinking and I just came to this epic realization. Large-scale monument building in the Middle East is a precursor to civilization collapse.

Hear me out; I've been to Dubai a few times. It's fucking miserably hot. This giant Burj Khalifa tower and all the other gaudy buildings will be abandoned rusted husks in a very short time. Similar to the collapse of Atlantis right around the time the Egyptians began going batshit crazy with their pyramids.

This is it guys. I give us 25-50 years max before the next catastrophe. Which is supposed to be through fire and not water this time. FUCK

because that doesn't make money

that's fucking retarded

>not being a transhumanist nationalist

>By the year 2600, Mankind's average lifespan will reach a whopping 140 years.
It's going to be a lot higher than that. Google SENS.

this but with genetic manpulation being mandatory
as well as they don't need to change their aesthetic so long as they are forced to fix intelligence
if they choose to change their races look that's up to them

SENS is a fraud. They refuse to work on telomeric extension or stem cell therapies, so their work is all for nothing.

>l-leave me alone in my beta cuckshed and get off my p-property

Kys vermin can't wait till you leaf faggots rake yourselves with your degenerate annual slutwalks.

>gaudy

Sweetie, its time to put the drink down.

*Sistine Chapel blocks your path

Tower of Babel. Things (political systems, economic institutions, as well as actual physical things) fail precisely because they get too big.

I agree with you.

The west needs to step up it's architectural game.

Don't let these simple-minded peasant shit-heads deter us because have cool architecture makes them feel insecure

That happened to my penis.

They were really ugly buildings.

We've done enough damage to the environment nigger

Of course it's Christians who cry about having buildings that aren't grey or brown squares built out bricks.

Anything more than everyone living in white box houses with brown roofs makes them feel insecure.

Now thats gaudy.

>not posting hagia sophia

Global warming is gonna fuck us up you mean ?

They were a testament to mankind's resilience and perseverance.

*Ahem

I have to disagree. It shows wastefulness, ugliness, and unoriginality.

>The Chinese fed the Europeans during the Dark Ages.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Its called the silkroute. Look it up.

Because property taxes are a bitch.

Top kek, off by one, shoots self in balls.

I know we in the USA are 56%ers but as a 100%er can you really talk?