Hibike Euphonium and the bad marketing

The Animedia interview in the February 2017 issue specified that both Yamada and Ishihara accept that Kumiko and Shuichi will be romantically linked and they're "rooting for" Reina in her crush on Taki-sensei.

Seriously, what do you think about this Sup Forumsnon?

For me this is plain sad. I have always thought that Kyoani was a good studio but crossed the line here. Their bastard marketing strategy is totally inappropriate, out of place and a insult.

Hibike is cancelled for me and any other stuff from Kyoani surely too. I don't like people being treated that way.

Can't you fuckers try harder? Day after day with this terrible and uncreative crap, at least back in the day losers put some thought into their shitpost. Sometimes.

I don't think Sup Forums cares about Hibike anymore. There was hardly any reaction when the movies were announced.

>losers
Can /u/ get anymore delusional? Kumiko/Shuu has been canon since before the anime even ended.

I don't care, lebianism is canon.

Not in the anime.

I can already guess why.

what, I thought S2 concluded just as the entire novel. also

>reddit spacing

>girls playing brass

This series was dead on arrival.

>novel just came out in English
>it's actually gayer than the anime
>Kumiko fantasizes about biting Reina's ear and feels up her body when they hug
Turns out Kyoani was trying to tone things down all along. The author is probably a closeted lesbian

>schoolgirls blowing & fingering

user, Kyoani money machine found a way.

This is why Shuuichi and Taki need to be deleted.

Yes, but new material is coming. A shitty continuation if you ask me.

>The author is probably a closeted lesbian
She just likes girls her own way.

Our guy Shoeitchy deserves that meme pussy

The only one that is deleted for me is Kyoani, and surely Takeda too.

Shuuichi and Taki didn't nothing wrong.

>She just likes girls her own way.
In two, three, fourteen... ways...

Not yet.

I know that comic

It's for girls to act gay if they're straight.

Nothing wrong with it

All girls are lesbians until their hymen is torn.

This confirms the adolescence thing.

Please, don't be retaded user...

Yeah, movie will be another Tamako Story. This is the issue here.

>muh separate continuity
The anime followed the novels and didn't contradict them at all. Kumiko is straight. Reina is straight.

Even if it is you can always make a vow to not watch anything from Kyoani, there's more to life than chinese cartoons

Have you read the novel? Kumiko outright wants to fuck Reina

And then she starts dating Shuuichi.

Nope, there is no dating. Kumiko and Shuuichi "confessed", and then she went back to being gay with Reina

Agreed. And user obviously here are more to life than anime. I'm not so much in anime, I only cares about good stuff. This show WAS good. Now is only a idiotic show about how to troll the viewer and make money for tricking them.

Why does this guy make all these threads where he just replies to himself over and over?

Upvotes.

Such is the mind gymnastics os a /u/tard.

We have a containment board for a reason.

Remember, lesbian """""""""""""""sex"""""""""""" is just oral sex.

Other than that is masturbation.

But /u/ hates this series.

Remember kids, this triggers the mods.

>doing a 180
I'm a bit salty.
Don't really care for the series anymore though, it overstayed its welcome.

He is a homo supremacist. His end goal is to make it impossible to discuss any anime or manga with female characters on Sup Forums, thus creating a fag wonderland on Sup Forums.net

but Asuka was the one who won the kumikobowl

>using another board's cancerous memes should be allowed

I don't think I've ever seen someone with worse reading comprehension.

i certainly fucking don't after how awful season 2 was. 3 episodes on fucking oboe girl. fuck hibike what a let down jesus christ

>Lets fingerbang, no homo tho
This is retarded. If you want lesbians, make them lesbian or don't bother with your retarded bait.

I just want Natsuki and Yuuko to get together, is that too much to ask?!

>Can /u/ get anymore delusional? Kumiko/Shuu has been canon since before the anime even ended.
I get your point but you're wrong about the details, although that is absolutely not the original novels fault.
>The anime followed the novels and didn't contradict them at all
"Contradict" in terms of going full anime original yeah, but Kyoani absolutely upped the yuribait to the absolute max, and they did change things around to reduce Shuu's character development and the natural relationship progression of the novels. Like them or not, the novels were honest about what they were and what the end game was. It was Kyoani's adaption that baited despite it being clear where things were going.

Sometimes /u/ goggles cut off blood flow but not this time, this time they were genuinely jerked around and nobody likes that. And it's a shame too because the novels could have made for a better, honest adaption and nobody would be mad about it. Or if Kyoani wanted to do some more yuri series (actual side yuri even if straight MC) there's plenty of good sources to adapt there too. The baiting and controversy and shit they ended up dumping on Euphonium was pure, cynical marketing bullshit and nobody should be happy about that or make excuses for kyoani money grubbing.

They must and it isn't.

You can stop pretending now that the novels are coming out in English.

>next volume
>100% straight!
>going out with this guy, totally normal with friends
>just want to furiously make music using Reina's cunny that's all
>wonder how sensitive her nipples are?
>no homo

>Kumiko and Shuichi will be romantically linked
This is shuhorned as fuck.

Why the fuck are they walking around outside barefoot?

maybe there is a plan to branch into ntr

S2 was kinda lame, but hey at least Yamada is directing a spin off movie.

Asuka was platonic though. Kumiko's confession wasn't nearly as gay as her confession to Reina. And Asuka won't be in the movie anyway since she's going to University which is probably Toudai

>no source

>hackani improves the source material they said

Abandon all delusions.
This is the Truth.

Cute legs

> Kumiko and Shuichi will be romantically linked
FUCKING NO.

Is her shirt a motherfucking Sup Forums reference?

Of course. She's the Meme Queen.

Through sensible intuition our consciousness constitutes what Husserl calls a "situation of affairs" (Sachlage). It is a passive constitution where objects themselves are presented to us. To this situation of affairs, through categorial intuition, we are able to constitute a "state of affairs" (Sachverhalt). One situation of affairs through objective acts of consciousness (acts of constituting categorially) can serve as the basis for constituting multiple states of affairs. For example, suppose a and b are two sensible objects in a certain situation of affairs. We can use it as basis to say, "aa", two judgments which designate the same state of affairs. For Husserl a sentence has a proposition or judgment as its meaning, and refers to a state of affairs which has a situation of affairs as a reference base.

Is there anyway to get the translated novel? Only found the first chapter

>bad marketing
Marketing is the least of the problems here, though not a small one by any means.
You either make the character's sexuality clear and stick to it or at least give no indication on who likes whom until romance becomes relevant. What was the point of including one lesbian love confession in each season if they never had any intention of going all the way through?

Japan loves this shit for some reason.

Yuribait sells like shit tho.

I guess Hibike was the exception.