Insect collecting

Is insect collecting degenerate thing to do ? If so please provide constructive reason why. Reason why I post it here on Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums or some other place is because this is least degenerate place to ask and it looked kinda interesting to me + I live like 5 minutes away from forest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3-Drla_Ke0
youtube.com/watch?v=xiOpSgQtP7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ubuVjIOikIY
youtube.com/watch?v=HoMx0BTPVgE
youtube.com/watch?v=EE6_PacCnRw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah, man it's cool

Get the fuck of Sup Forums OP. Back to Sup Forums faggot

Definitely cool.
Analyzing nature and creation put's you closer to God.
If you can convince your girlfriend to be OK with it then it is much better.

No it's fucking awesome. It is a study of the natural world of one of the most important and industrious lifeforms. It is Fascist.

Is a disgusting activity for little psychos

Oh look, its another if my hobby is approved by talentless nerds on Sup Forums. Fuck off. Your hobby could be fucking horses arses for all I care (go to ). You killed a thread for this.

how insecure do you have to be to ask the opinion of others about a hobby you enjoy

this is really a generation of cucks

no its weird and creepy
don't do that alright?

>Is insect collecting degenerate thing to do ?
Why would it be?

Why the fuck would you want to collect good for nothing turks? At least collect kikes which you can turn into soap or lampshades and make profit selling them.

Funny you should ask, this was actually a hobby I was thinking about getting into. I think it's great to become more knowledgeable, no matter the field, so I don't have a problem with studying entomology and collecting specimens to analyze while doing it. Normies wouldn't understand though.

I just wanted to know if there is some kind of hidden degeneracy in this. You know video gaming doesn't sound so bad untill you learn what kind of bad shit it is. Im definitly not cuck

Why?

Do you keep tgem alive?

Kek

look at those beuatiful bugs

No

>collecting dead roaches
Sounds fun.

There really aren't any degenerate hobbies other then killing small animals.

Everyone needs a hobby.

how do you preserve the bugs so they dont rot?

>put's you closer to God
>by destroying some of his greatest works of art so you can have a cool thing to hand up in your room

I used to do this. Thinking about getting into it again. It will repulse women who won't like you anyway, and surprisingly some will be intregued by it. Worthwhile women like men who are focused on doing their own thing. As long as your think isn't collecting those bobblehead dolls.

by the way, try animal crossing if you are really into collecting bugs, you will like it

germany bringing the bantz

I don't think so. I didn't get it till much later. A big insect collection where you can compare the subtle differences between species is neat. I'm into bird watching and it's crazy how much we miss everyday. I imagine gardeners or people into plants see the same thing.

With that said, I wish some insects were completed gone from this earth like mosquitoes, bed bugs, and bot flies.

No. Playing some videogames isn't bad in itself. It's bad because you escape into the world of it because your life is utterly meaningless,boring and instead of doing something about it.

I only heard about freezing them. But I have seen almost hundred years old collection so maybe there is more in that than just freezing. There is some good way for sure

>tfw he doesn’t train his Caucasus beetle

It's only degenerate if you start leaving your insects in the mouths of your murder victims.

skeeto are important they feed reptiles, amphibian and many bugs

It's a scientific pursuit and an intellectual inquiry into the creations of the natural world.

It's not degenerate at all.

Here's some music to go along with it, if you wanted anything calm and relaxing:

>youtube.com/watch?v=D3-Drla_Ke0
>youtube.com/watch?v=xiOpSgQtP7Y
>youtube.com/watch?v=ubuVjIOikIY
>youtube.com/watch?v=HoMx0BTPVgE
>youtube.com/watch?v=EE6_PacCnRw

Get out a here with ye pokemanzz

I think it's cool but I think it makes all women's pussies go ice cold.

>/pol
>least degenerate
LOL you retarded eeejit

I've seen a snipe only once in my life. I ws taking a pre-dawn stoner hike and began the long approach through some wet prairie. I stopped and stared before my eyes even adjusted or recognized what I was looking at. Then the shape of the beast became clear to me. Not six feet away was this illustrious and elusive creature. Our eyes met for what seemed like both an instant and an eternity. Then the fucker flew right past my face and did all these crazy zigginzaggins as he retreated. Pretty cool desu.

Unfortunately my insect collection only consists of soyboyis bugmanidae.

Woodcock*

That’s a good hobby. I’m into fly fishing and just got into tying my own flys a few years ago

pikmin is actually god tier

There are few exceptions

Cool to me dude Do your thing vv

David Rockefeller had an avid interest in Beetle collecting

BUGGED

Did he really?
I hear Porsche still makes those

I collect pepes like a real man.

Not the car mane

Try asking /an/

My nigger.

I loved spamming purple pikmin onto the rear of an adult bulborb and watch it attempt to retaliate despite being continually stunned.

They were a good addition, it's a shame they were replaced in the third game.

I think it’s pretty cool to be honest. My advice would be just do what you enjoy and not care what the overwhelmingly negative people on this Ethiopian Beading site say.

Collecting inferior species has a storied history.

Ernst junger did it. He even has a beetle named after him

>walking leaf.

I can smell a meme.

my brother used to collect bugs in his early teens / late teens grew out of it , nothing special lots of kids young adults do it , doesn´t warrant a thread also not your personal blog or politics newsworthy so take this mental sage.

I don't see anything wrong with it, especially if you gather your collection yourself. There's nothing degenerate (or soy based) about learning the flaura and fauna of your area. Considering how many insects are poisonous, and how many can be a source of sustenance, it sounds like a pretty great hobby.
>gets you outside
>makes you learn different habitats for differnt species
>teaches you about potential dangers
>teaches you easy sources of food if sthf
>makes you useful to others
>broadens your knowledge base
Sounds pretty good to me. I kind of want to do it now, desu.
That's all I'm currently collecting, other than Apu's.

Soyboy detected.