i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg
>DeZ/Bukamal Jan 3
imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 3
>Russians reportedly unleash cruise missiles at jihadist rebels in Idlib, 30 killed
>Militants Shoot Down Russian Su-25 Warplane South In Idlib Province, Pilot Killed by Rebels
>Kurdish Forces Clash With Turkish Army North Of Afrin, Destroy Three Tanks And Armored Vehicles
>Prominent Ahrar al-Sham Commander Osama Kharitah Assassinated North Of Saraqib City
>UN praises result of intra-Syria talks in Sochi
>Jaysh Al-Islam foils large Syrian Army offensive in East Ghouta
>NE Hama: Syrian Army takes hold of 2 towns and a string of key hilltops from ISIS
>DeZ: SDF clashes with ISIS in Bahra town following new SDF push to capture the city
>Russian Air Force destroys entire jihadist convoy in Idlib (two tanks, three pick-up trucks, and one motorcycle)
>Manbij CS: FSA has engaged the SDF in the villages of al-Hosheriye, no gains reported
>Raqqa: Kurdish forces drive back TFSA infiltration attempt in Tel Abyad
Yemen
>Saudi Army attacks Houthi forces near Najran, but suffer heavy casualties after Houthis repel them
>Houthis fire two ballistic missiles: One hits Saudi camp near Najran, another hits and kills several Saudi soldiers in Ta'izz
Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/959978698899443712
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/959983471384031232
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/959985766901469184
twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/959892272493023233
nytimes.com/2018/02/03/world/asia/pakistan-suicide-bomber-army-base.html
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/959988178064199680
youtu.be/XmNAGh5rQMQ
liveleak.com/view?i=ca6_1392386226
tune.pk/video/2368716/saudi-commander-in-jabhat-al-nusra-gives-a-speech-before-aleppo-prison-attack-asks-isil-to-join
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.958625&lon=36.886296&z=15&m=b&show=/10588236/Sheikh-Ahmad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F-35 a shit

Death...

Death to Saudi Arabia! The Houthi Empire will conquer!

> decide to look at /k/about the plane that was shot down
> get this
Fucking hell, stop sucking so hard goyim

>decide to look at /k/about the plane that was shot down
Why would you ever look at a US/Russia thread on /k/?

And I wanted to show them my /k/atana.
Oh hell nah...

>reading /k/ political opinions

>no_clothes_45%_dodge_chance.webm

>Implying /k/ isnt Literally just /usa/ in disguise

the f-35's turn rate is abysmal compared to most other combat aircraft today. it may not even be in a position to turn tail and flee, half the time. it can certainly not outrun any of its principle adversaries of today with regards to enemy aircraft.

modern ECM systems on aircraft are capable of directionally focusing multiple, simultaneous damaging and disruptive spectrums of electromagnetic waves, potentially possible from all angles on the defending craft. the aim of this is to precipitate misinterpretation, damage, or the rendering of functional inoperability of sensors on the missile, and potentially even the firing aircraft. this is done to induce a detonation without effect or simple missing of the missile. long range NATO munitions are by no means reliable in any meaningful sense as is, and there's been no opportunity for western designers to really bathe their equipment in a meaningful sphere of knowledge-gathering on this front

your f-35 can be run down by ANYTHING that comes to fuck it after its done its deed.

there is no evidence that western equivalents of ECM are at all effective. if there was one portion of this that is mostly theory but very liable to work, i'd say it's that.

Axis of Resistance, anyone?

found maghrebois

>Tiger_Forces Commander Explaining what happened When #Turkey Turkish Armed Forces Convoy tried reaching #Eis -
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/959978698899443712

>159142322
>ironically shilling for "black lives matter"™

Seriously. Half the board are neocons and boomers. Any political opinion on /k/ is bound to be pantsu-on-head retarded and there's no fucking point in paying them any heed.

enough mobile surface to air missiles for everyone
as we said, it only needs a truck of s300 on its ass

To be fair, /k/ helped us a bit with ((((gas attack))))

>159142981
>unironically replying to me

>the f-35's turn rate is abysmal compared to most other combat aircraft today.
How abysmal? What about its AOA?
>it may not even be in a position to turn tail and flee, half the time.
Based on what? Conjecture?
> it can certainly not outrun any of its principle adversaries of today with regards to enemy aircraft.
Outrun? What relevance does outrunning competing planes have, when missiles outrun all planes out there?
>modern ECM systems on aircraft are capable of directionally focusing multiple, simultaneous damaging and disruptive spectrums of electromagnetic waves, potentially possible from all angles on the defending craft. the aim of this is to precipitate misinterpretation, damage, or the rendering of functional inoperability of sensors on the missile, and potentially even the firing aircraft. this is done to induce a detonation without effect or simple missing of the missile. long range NATO munitions are by no means reliable in any meaningful sense as is, and there's been no opportunity for western designers to really bathe their equipment in a meaningful sphere of knowledge-gathering on this front
And are you involved in military R&D to the point where you can authoritatively make statements on this subject? Because from what I can see, all you are staying is conjecture. What details do you have on the F-35's systems to make these statements?
>your f-35 can be run down by ANYTHING that comes to fuck it after its done its deed.
Then engage the enemy instead of simply running. Have other aircraft in support of the "deed doing" one, so that it can retreat safely.
>there is no evidence that western equivalents of ECM are at all effective.
And I'm sure you have evidence of Eastern equivalents being effective, then? What are you, one of those Chinkshills that shitpost on /k/ all the time?

Any tl;dr on the current state of Afghanistan?

no i stopped browsing /k/ few days after i started a long time ago, that place is full of shills and leftishits
>159143151
i really wonder who's behind this memeflag

shits fucked yo

If this is true, Iran and T*rkey are bickering over who gets al-Eis i guess?

It's "not great".

Bad enough for Taliban to take back Kabul?

>going to neo/k/on

50/50 I say.

The Taliban are openly active in 70 percent of Afghanistan’s districts, fully controlling 4 percent of the country, according to a BBC study published on Tuesday. The group is also demonstrating an open physical presence in another 66 percent of the territory, according to the BBC estimate. It was based on conversations with more than 1,200 individual sources in all districts of the country, and is significantly higher than the most recent assessment by the NATO-led coalition. The Pentagon did not comment directly, but pointed to the latest figures by the NATO-led coalition asserting that about 56 percent of Afghanistan’s territory was under Afghan government control or influence, Reuters reports.

No
But the central government still has virtually no power outside off Kabul

>responding to absolute facts with insecure deflective answers

not that fucked yo
just that taliban can stil controle loads of the place and keep killing Americans and afghans

Please stop browsing /sg/ too.

if it does happen it would be such a massive humiliation for the americans

No but they can blow shit up there whenever they feel like it pretty much.

>absolute facts
With no sources, no evidence, nothing?
Hell, I'd even be willing to accept user claiming he's part of Canadian military acquisitions or some shit, but in turn he chose to just make blanket statements with no evidence and now you, some random memeflag faggot is defending him? Are you some genuine shill, now trying to divert attention away from yourself by claiming a fucking LGBT flag?

u mad?

>are still here
>here
D-doc?

i might add that ecm pods atop their munition-warding capabilities are capable of obfuscating the aircraft in question as is, and offering a dissonant form of stealth in the form of blanket obfuscation by means of pollution of the electromagnetic spectrum with jamming signals that can in function render an aircraft fuzzy, if not functionally invisible.

even small and low-balled aircraft with potent enough jamming and ECM suites can readily shut down a top of the line fighter today

the F-35 has no AOA, it has no capacity for post-stall-maneuvering in any meaningful sense. it is heavy as shit.

turning may well involve showing off your vulnerable underbelly and IR plume as your ass is given away

enemy aircraft will be able to get medieval on an F-35 close-in. it won't have a capacity to maneuver as drastically as other airframes. it's already dead if someone is coming up on its ass. the moment it turns around it's as visible as any other jet.

you asked for elaboration. when was the last time a western power got to lock horns with something resembling a digitized adversary that can fight back across the radiation spectrum? NATO is screwed on this front. US military doctrine has been COMPLETELY STAGNANT since 2003.

engaging the enemy aircraft once its seen you is death for a lightning II

>adhom

we're done. buy gripens.

problematic

>buy gripens
NOOOOO, the money will go to rapefugees

Needs more unconventional approach.
Partition?
No, only would intenst tension
Sending more troops?
No good, profitable only for military industry
Need to think, need more time,...

Get out and let nature run it's course.

But they as so sexy

>On January 24th A #Tiger_Forces Commander Explains How After securing Abu Duhur Town & Airport all military operations towards Idlib will be Halted in order to be directed somewhere else. The Fate of Idlib Governorate remains in hands of Astana or Geneva
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/959983471384031232

wow i take that back you are insanely badass and smart

>the F-35 has no AOA, it has no capacity for post-stall-maneuvering in any meaningful sense. it is heavy as shit.
Still not seeing any sources for your claims and I'm reading 50 degree AOA with Google searches. Sure you're not just spouting worthless bullshit?
>turning may well involve showing off your vulnerable underbelly and IR plume as your ass is given away
And? First you decry the F-35's inability to turn, then you say turning will make it vulnerable? Try to stick to one story, m8.
>enemy aircraft will be able to get medieval on an F-35 close-in. it won't have a capacity to maneuver as drastically as other airframes. it's already dead if someone is coming up on its ass. the moment it turns around it's as visible as any other jet.
And what about the other jets in the squadron? Why do you talk about the plane as if it's going to be flying solo? This is as stupid as people talking about MBTs being obsolete.
>you asked for elaboration. when was the last time a western power got to lock horns with something resembling a digitized adversary that can fight back across the radiation spectrum? NATO is screwed on this front. US military doctrine has been COMPLETELY STAGNANT since 2003.
And your Chinese doctrine is perfectly up to date, is it not? :^)
>engaging the enemy aircraft once its seen you is death for a lightning II
And the enemy is not going to even see you before you've fired missiles at it.
>adhom
Wew. You provided no source or argumentation for your statements, yet you expect me to treat you with respect? What a pathetic sack of shit you are.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I WANT DEAD JIHADISTS!!!!

Well, a rare memeflag suddenly jumping into /sg/ in the early morning hours to defend some random Chinese propaganda kind of draws attention to itself.

Nah, but everywhere else is fucked
The country hasn't fallen into full blown high bodycount insurgency again because the Americans don't leave their bases as much anymore.

you've already made up your mind. i guess you should just purchase as many JSFs as you can afford then yo, ASAP. not one of nato's enemies will complain. doesn't matter to russia, either. they can just overwhelm you by sheer numbers. china would love nothing more than to have that manner of jet be its j-20's principle prey over the pacific.

go ahead, bankrupt your country on fighter jets that are simple political porkbarrels for US senators. i don't fucking care. sooner this sick game goes tits up for the great satan and its dogs the better.

who's gonna pay your neetbux

tbqh, this sounds waaaay too demoralizing to be from a Tiger Forces commander, speaking about "mafias in control" and shit.

Oh good, you admit you're full of shit. Have a nice life.

Aight, time to bed. Keep it cool,
>you dirty khomeloids
"mafias in control" and shit.
Remember what Issam was asking for? And how that turned out?
Yeah,
me too.
Sleep tight ya all.

It ends next year, might aswell crash this nation and slaughter the invaders so i have a reason to work besides surviving.

in other news
Its Sri Lankan Independence day

>NEETs

>Tiger_Forces Commander "Iran is aware of everything but the area of Al-Eis & Hader & Rashidin are sectors of the Iranian Ally" - And to keep you in the picture most of the time in details Russians & Iranians Fight & Squabble
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/959985766901469184

>It end
never knew that
what should one do to get it restarted
asking for a friend

>FSA who i think wanted proper western style democracy

Happy independence day,
get annexed.

>The Fate of Idlib Governorate remains in hands of Astana or Geneva
Thats retarded. Idlib is HTS controlled for gods sake.

Break your neck and pray only your legs stop working. I dunno.

Indeed
>Projecting

Russian shoe company mocks Nike in their ad
twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/959892272493023233

>The Sri Lankan independence movement was a peaceful political movement which aimed at achieving independence and self-rule for Sri Lanka, then Ceylon, from the British Empire. It was mainly as a consequence of the militant freedom struggle in India that the less militant Sri Lanka won its independence. It was initiated around the turn of the 20th century and led mostly by the educated middle class. It succeeded when, on February 4, 1948, Ceylon was granted independence as the Dominion of Ceylon. Dominion status within the British Commonwealth was retained for the next 24 years until May 22, 1972 when it became a republic and was renamed the Republic of Sri Lanka.

lmao, you didnt do shit

TALIBAN SUICIDE BOMBER KILLS 11 SOLDIERS IN PAKISTAN
>nytimes.com/2018/02/03/world/asia/pakistan-suicide-bomber-army-base.html
>ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — At least 11 soldiers, including an army captain, were killed and 13 others were injured Saturday when a suicide bomber detonated his explosives at a highly guarded army base in northern Pakistan, officials said.
>The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack, one of the deadliest against the military in recent years. The powerful explosion, which rocked the surrounding area, occurred in the Kabal region of Swat, a picturesque valley in the northern part of the country.
FNR: The Pakistani Taliban have suicide-bombed a Pakistani military base in the northern district of Swat, killing 11 soldiers, including an army captain, as well as injuring another 13.
The Pakistani Taliban have experienced a resurgence, largely due to their Afghan allies regaining much of their influence, and have been conducting more and more attacks across the nation.

As opposed to absolute chaos with the rest of the Raj?

>Conversation between Two Syrian Civilians and a #SAA #Tiger_Forces Commander - TF Commander says Nusra Front & TIP are some of the strongest Fighters and if they wanted to fight the army wouldnt advance that quickly - Also the Militant counter attack was brought up
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/959988178064199680

nice

Guys here is a doc from the aleppo prison siege
youtu.be/XmNAGh5rQMQ
You should watch it

It was where i first heard about that rat Muhaisny
Also this happened you should know this vid he was a prominent Chechen Al Nusra leader
tune.pk/video/2368716/saudi-commander-in-jabhat-al-nusra-gives-a-speech-before-aleppo-prison-attack-asks-isil-to-join

>me
>NEET
Don't project, subhuman.
Tfu on you and all your likes

cute slut in video

>Oh man okay, the Iranian is surpassing the red lines and is getting enthusiastic and advance from al-Hader to Sheikh Ahmed at the international highway...
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.958625&lon=36.886296&z=15&m=b&show=/10588236/Sheikh-Ahmad
Wtf?

>me
>NEET
So what do you do?

Shitposting is not a profession.

none of your business, fingolian, none of your business

he's paid by KSA to shitpost

>hurrrrrdurrrrr

Al Fu'ah when?

I just have this memory of you being a NEET, so I bet you actually are one and are now just trying to deflect attention away from yourself.

hit a nerve didn't I?

see Soon?

Why is Iran so based?

Nevermind.
>That guys arabic was shit and hes clearly not that educated that last paragraph he posted is more of a "Iranians should surpass the red lines from Hadher and move West and capture Sheikh Ahmad and then 2 villages will leave them away from Kefrayya and Fouh.
>WHat he tried to write is that the Iranians should get more Enthuastic and Impulsive like Suheil al -hassan did and cross the Red Lines.

>le triggered fingolian "gib source" is still triggered
L M A O
M
A
O

don't you worry, I'm not an ASS*dist NEEToid

Ceylon is rightful British clay.

Well, if Erdomeme won't let them pass the highway, how the fuck are they gonna reach Fua and Kafrayya then?
Mother of all Battles against HTS and telling T*rkey to fuck off when?

Sri Lanka why you do dis?
Why you kick out queen as head of state? D:D:

The queen is a kike

haha such faggets x-----D

My friend, please, take a moment and consider. From the two of us, who do you think seems to be more triggered?
The one posting
>L M A O
>M
>A
>O
Or the one calmly stating his opinion on this subject?

must be hard for an australian to understand the concept of not living under an overseer

dont bully the Queen
she is based