Can we please stop pushing the Trump is against (((them))) meme?

The guy has 8 Jewish grandchildren for God's sake. This is really starting to piss me off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
timesofisrael.com/donald-trumps-anti-semitism-controversies-a-timeline/
newsweek.com/trump-antisemitism-linda-sarsour-zionism-israel-critics-725290?amp=1
newrepublic.com/minutes/140079/donald-trump-strange-pro-israel-anti-semitic-dance
nytimes.com/2017/08/16/us/politics/trump-jewish-neo-nazi-jared-kushner-ivanka.amp.html
m.youtube.com/watch?t=955s&v=WwLq8xqzVDk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bD8VtSoXFh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

worry about your own continent, shill.

tell that to the ptg retards

Nothing can be done. The yids are one step ahead.

>(((we))))
Jews are the ones claiming Trump is anti-semitic. Really makes you think.

no one ever claimed it was trump against (((them))). It's clearly (((them))) against trump though.

This makes me depressed.

This is a high level psyop.

>It's clearly (((them))) against trump though.

Untrue.

>Can we please stop pushing the Trump is against (((them))) meme?
It's because the conservatives, republicans and capitalists want to continue justifying their support of Trump while attempting to hold onto their "opposition" of the Jews.

>Jews are the ones claiming Trump is anti-semitic.
Really, when?

Really, who?

Not really. Jews are kinda divided on the topic, though.

I thought Jewish law was that they have to have a Jewish mother to be Jewish, not a father.

Las Creaturas got no brains

o rly?

>Jews are kinda divided on the topic, though.
Liberal Jews don't like Trump because of his Conservative policies.
Conservative Jews like Trump because of his Conservative policies.

Neither Liberals nor Conservative Jews honestly believe Trump is anti-semitic.

>not really they are
>destroys self with trips of truth

....Remember how lincoln pretended to be a mason....

You don't say

kek has spoken and there's nothing you can do

>You don't say
But of course we must always remember that all Jews are inherently anti-White. They simply do not belong in White countries.

He gave Israel Jerusalem, effectively taking it off the table for peace talks.

>Israel promptly voted to annex the west bank.
>Israel said the 2 state solution was dead
>Israel said it's not possible for a peace deal.
>Israel said Palestinian right of return should be removed

Trump just proved to the entire world Israel isn't looking for peace. Abbas is now saying that the US can't be the mediator for the peace talks and a panel of countries mediating would be better. (((Kurds))) are getting BTFO. Iran still has the nuke deal. Saudi is talking with Trump and Kushner about a Palestinian State. Mueller's investigation is going to uncover a ton of corruption in the US with Israel's hands all over it.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

>what i said

inb4 he goes back to shake his hand. This is the moment when the reporters asked POTUS about the intelligence that Trump gave Russia. It was intelligence about a Mossad operation. Right next to Bibi, IN ISRAEL, he says "I never said that word Israel, I never said it" and you can see Netanyahu's facial expression. He was angry as hell.

What are Israel's interests? There are three.
1: Expand Greater Israel.
2: Prevent Iran from achieving nuclear power.
3: Dismantle and disrupt coherent secular Muslim countries in the region.

Trump has already destroyed two of these interests. By vetoing any war against Iran and Syria, he has completely ruined Israel's path to success on point 2 and 3. Syria is the backbone of anti-zionist resistance in the Middle East, and Iran is the brain stem. So long as those two states are intact, Iran will achieve nuclear weapons by 2030. When Iran has nukes, Israel is fucked. They will be rolled back to their heartland and continue to suffer demographic decline until they cease to exist, or they will be nuked. There is no win strategy for Israel once Iran is nuclear. Trump could "renegotiate" the Iran deal 500 times, there is no way to prevent them from arming without physically destabilizing the country, and that requires boots on the ground or CIA intervention which the Russians will prevent. It took years of effort and enormous amounts of money to spark the puny uprising in Syria and that has already begun to collapse now that Hillary has been disabled

Point 1 has also been handled perfectly. Obama has stuck in the knife, and Trump doesn't need to twist it, he just needs not to pull it out--and he won't. Trump will seek to "negotiate" something with the Palestinians. Israel doesn't want negotiation they want submission. Without it their efforts will be hampered and they will be unable to extend their reach to Iran

Now let us look at this from the Israeli side. The UN has turned against them. They were expecting a bought-and-paid-for stooge like Hillary to back their interests by destroying Syria and giving them a route to seize the South and to infiltrate Iran.

Instead they get Trump, who is nominally on their side but who in reality has already ruined their last-ditch effort to bring down Assad. This is the problem: They cannot chastize Trump for anything he does because he is the only one who is even NOMINALLY on his side. They have to take whatever table scraps he throws them and smile, or else he might turn on them. The problem here is that there's nothing he will do for them that will solve their problems.

Here is the key: Israel is living on borrowed time. Every minute that we are not actively hacking away at Iran's buffer of stable states is a minute that the Iranians get to work on their nuclear program while pretending to be building reactors or whatever. Trump will "renegotiate" the deal with them but he'll focus on the money we gave them, rather than taking actual steps to fuck with their programs, because Trump has prioritized positive relations with Putin over positive relations with Israel.

Putin's geopolitical interests do not align perfectly with ours in most regards, but in THIS regard they do, and Israel is the eternal fucking albatross around our neck that needs to be thrown into the sea. If Trump steers the course he will be a disaster for Israel and our problems in the Middle East will reach a timely, pleasant conclusion.

The short version: Trump is a poison pill for the ZOG machine. They needed a Hillary or a Romney or a Bush but they got Trump, and it's going to destroy them.

>inb4 he goes back to shake his hand.
youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8

>>what i said
kek I really couldn't understand what you meant so I assumed it was something against what I had said in my post

I literally just said that. But right after he shakes his hand he basically admits to giving Russia intelligence about an Israeli operation.

Trump is Plus Ultra. He will complete Hitler's mission.

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

>But right after he shakes his hand he basically admits to giving Russia intelligence about an Israeli operation.
You're so full of shit.

Is it just me or Netanyahu looks like he's related to Soros? Or are jews really that inbred? Or do everyone knows they're related and i've been living under a rock?

You should focus on Germany.

Agreed.

You two need to read some Ford. Trump knows EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING. Look into Roy Cohn. I'll post a screecap in a follow up.

Yea it's called misdirection.

For your edification, anons. Enjoy.

timesofisrael.com/donald-trumps-anti-semitism-controversies-a-timeline/
newsweek.com/trump-antisemitism-linda-sarsour-zionism-israel-critics-725290?amp=1
newrepublic.com/minutes/140079/donald-trump-strange-pro-israel-anti-semitic-dance
nytimes.com/2017/08/16/us/politics/trump-jewish-neo-nazi-jared-kushner-ivanka.amp.html
Holy shit I hate Jews so much right now.
>be Donald Trump
>do business with New York Jews
>marry your daughter to a Jersey Jew
>have Jewish grandkids
>marry your son to an ethnic mischling Jewess who is a Christian
>run for president on a pro-Israel platforn
>move US embassy to Jerusalem like the Israelis want
>vociferously condemn antisemitism in your supporters
>"Oy vey it's like anuddah shoah Drumpf is such an antisemite."
Jews, fuck you. I love Jews so much. A favorite mentor of mine in med school was Jewish. I have some good friends who are ethnic Jews who are awesome Catholics (one is a priest, the other a nationally famous apologist).

I'm genuinely in love with Kat Dennings. I was sad when the Jewish power couple of her and Josh Groban broke up. I love Mel Brooks and his movies. Gene Wilder is my favorite actor and he is the only person I have ever written fanmail to. Viktor Frankl's "Man's Search for Meaning" is amazing and I recommend it to everyone.

But seriously, why do you INSIST so fucking intently on being HATED?

You say all you want is to be left alone to do a little business, study Torah, and fornicate with your oversexed wife. But you want to be hated. You LONG for our scorn.

Why? Fucking stop it you fucking kike assholes. Seriously fuck you.

I've read Ford's Dearborn letters, I just know Trump is in tight with one or multiple cadres of Jews. I mean, it would take a man with the resources of Trump to take a stand I I can only hope this is the ultimate end but Trump being a Jewish stepping meshes too well

Not all Jews are a part of the conspiracy.

>Si Jewhouse
everytime

Ben's lack of a proper jaw line always makes me feel uncomfortable

Trump has been dealing with what he's been going through, as President, ever since he got into Manhattan. Trump knows. Trump is actually more skilled, than any person previous, to get this country back on the right track.

(((They)) know it to, and are scared shitless. Take a look at this tweet. Now that you know NK has no nukes, and how he phrased it DIRECTLY TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, go back and examine all his other tweets.

There's meaning in everything this man does.

false.. keep lying to yourself, kiddo.

No this pisses me off also

lol.. go eat some glue, retard.

Some people will never get it. They need to do some serious soulsearching and accept reality. Democracy is not real.
If Trump kissing the western wall in Israel but at the same time red pilling normies on fake news was a 4d chess move remains to be seen.
We're watching.

underrated

65d underwater pocket pool

>c-can't you s-stop doing things Sup Forums?

PATHETIC

saved

For every jew hellbent on destroying the world, there is a jew trying to save it.

Yea netenahu is totally on our side based isreal

No there really isnt

More evidence

Conspiracy is a buzzword which is invented not only to stop making you pay attention to some particular new info being revealed but to shut down the source of this info which could sway the popular opinion.

More

why are jhew men always so unattractive compared to female jhews?

Even more

all you had to do to realize this was watching the state of the union address where he continued pushing greater isreal goals. End cuba's "communism", north korea must fall, iran must fall because of corrupt (((regime)))). Trump is a puppet playing both sides for zionist profit

Lol yet in the bible they always going for other nations women

>h-he touched a wall and he has g-grandkids!
you cant go back in time kikes
undonate your money
undo your votes
you showed your hand and will never convince us that you secretly were pretending to be retarded this whole time
you cant help yourselves, thats why we call you greedy little jews

Muh iranian nuclear deal

bibis wife is BUSTED kek

I have five big cousins. Doesn’t mean I can’t have prejudices against blacks. Doesn’t mean I don’t know how they behave and their negative qualities. In fact, I probably know better than most people. Trump knows how the Jews work. He won’t gas them or anything (Hitler didn’t either), but I can guarantee that he is cautious around them.

>five nig cousins

>Trump is a puppet
Of the DIA, yes. Something many people don't realize is that Earth is a factory farm designed to generate pain to feed the gods, who consist only of tubes, all of this is theater to generate more pain for our tubular gods.

The only Jews I can think of that like Trump are Israelis. Almost no American Jews, even “conservative” Jews, like Trump.

This. Plus he’s from Jew York

m.youtube.com/watch?t=955s&v=WwLq8xqzVDk

Here is another good one from johnny gat
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bD8VtSoXFh0

God it's the 77th dimensional backgammon guy again. Why do you constantly shill these threads.

Trump has stated multiple times he loves Israel, he sends billions to Israel his sons and daughters are married to jews and have jewish grandchildren, he was also involved in jewish advocacy and Zionist groups well before his presidency. He WILL if pressured go to war in the middle east, I mean he fell for the false flags and he ran on not intervening in the middle east, it doesn't take a genius to wrap their head around this. I showed last thread you took shit out of context. This 72nd plane of reality checkers is a pipe dream, wake up.