Anti-Peterson shilling has gotten out of hand...

anti-Peterson shilling has gotten out of hand. You don't have to like the guy at all but he's far closer to an ally to the denizens of this board (if for only his free speech arguments). He is the most based public leaf. Whatever minor disagreements you have with him (HE HASNT NAMED THE JEW REEEEEEEEEEEEE etc.) he is not your enemy. Only a fool spends his time fighting someone like him in favour of actual evils. There are people who try and fail. There are also those who try out of malevolence and succeed. Unfuck yourselves.

and
CLEAN
YOUR
ROOOOOOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc
youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc?t=36m21s
youtu.be/fBsR7-SiLPY)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't kill him yet, see what he does. See how he responds.

Every single time anyone has "attacked" Peterson he has grown

shut up you retarded soy-based hotdog sucking communist incel virgin
peterson is an AD fueled, fully kike programmed project of the jew faculty, the perfect trojan horse
Fuck that shit
>I studied Hilter, he was a terrible neat freak that's why he burned 90 billion
THE STATE OF CANADA FOLKS

>DON't MAKE FUN OF MY ZIONIST BOOMER eDADDY !!!!!!
>IT'S ALL 5D CHESS!!!
>FUCK YOU ARE YOU A COMMIE??!@?!
>WHY WON't YOU WASH YOUR BALLS!!!!!!!!!
Ultimate Peterstein redpill:

How about JIDF just stops spamming the board with e-celebs?

KEK has spoken, Peterstein is out for your SOUL:

He's starting to get on my nerves

GOYIM GO CLEAN YOUR YOUR ROOM AND DONATE TO THE HOLOCAUST FOUNDATION
DON'T FORGET BOTH THE NAZIS AND COMMIES ARE BAD BUT THE NAZIS ARE WORSE
FUCK THOSE ANTI SEMETIC GOYIMS

Wouldn't that be lovely?

JP is the last boomer.

Boomers need to go.

heil'd

This would all end if he would just interact with identitarian ideas. He doesn't have to agree, he has to stop doing his retarded boomer strawman routine.

Peterson is dead ever since his response to the Jewish question--it's hypocritical to everything he has ever said.

Fuck 'em.

Also, buy the fucken carpet! 2k! Limited signed edition bucko!!!!!

Only white boys worship him.
The reason is that negroes, asians and spics do not give a fuck about being individual. And you know what? They are winning. They will outbreed whiteboyz, mark my words.

CHECKED
JUST WASH YOUR BALLS
JEWISH CONSPIRACIES?
JUST MEANS YOU HAVE DIRTY BALLS GOY
KEEP THE BALLS CLEAN
TAKE OUT A LOAN AND MARRY A ROASTIE
BUY MY CARPET

BUY MY RUGGGG

Fuck you, hes a cult leader. Im not saying that hes wrong about everything, some of his teachings are actually pretty helpful, but he has his own agenda.

Hes using beta males for his own financial gains. Why else would he publish his material for quite some money? He knows exactly that hes a father figure for some lost dudes and he uses this to make some dope dollerinos. Exactly like a cult leader.

he aight.

This, after listening to peterson talk about things for the past few months, i've started to see things more clearly and i just feel like a new man. Don't let these stormfaggots bother you, they're upset that he won't end his career by naming the juden.

>he aight.

I do not support free speech and he idolizes the jew (I don't have a problem with not naming the jew JT-style, but he fucking praises them whenever the topic comes up). That's reason enough for him not to be an "ally" of Sup Forums.

>Don't let these stormfaggots bother you, they're upset that he won't end his career by naming the juden.
>THESE RACIST KEK BOIS JUST NEED TO WASH THEIR BALLS
>NO SUCH THING AS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY GOYIM
>STOP BEING A LOSER
>TAKE AN ASIAN WIFE

Peterson is more valuable with us at a safe distance than against us.
I don’t see any real criticisms of him.
>oy vey he’s an individualist
Individualism is a distinctly white phenomena.
>he’s not a racial realist
He’s not in prison, I think he intends to keep it that way
>why isn’t he like his Solzhenitsyn
He isn’t Solzhenitsyn.
>why do I have to clean my room
Healthy minds are preferable to unhealthy ones.

I understand it, but also I think he's just an hypocrite.
Really, denying the influence, usurery and nepotism of jews, hailing israel as an amazing place(a country founded by whites, that is still getting white money), trying to champion western culture and traditions, but not a white identity (that's under attack all the time, even by him), his response to the JQ was just hiding in a corner (after he preaches the exact opposite).
I understand that he may think "people will start another holocaust if people knew the truth", but at the same time making bank by saying people to tell the truth...
I think we still need him, a lot of people became redpilled with him as a stepping stone, he's a charitable face to the public, the same we need some turboautists neo nazis, to keep pushing the overton window and redpill people by throwing facts "in the middle of the discussion".
Also, I don't think that just saying it's (((them))) fixes anything, at this point really, I don't know what's better, than just trying to better ourselves while the truth comes to light.

When do you think Sup Forums will get bored of Peterson, through and through?

>I don’t see any real criticisms of him.
Here is a video of Peterson giving an hour long speech with his buddy Ezra Levant at last year's 100th year anniversary celebration of the founding of Israel, 'Canadians for Balfour 100':

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc

At this timestamp you can see a jew he was on stage with state that: "Antisemitism is a 2000 year old disease." And watch Juden B. Peterstein nod his head furiously in agreement:

youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc?t=36m21s

The rug move is brilliant because he can sell them the rug and if they buy it, then you just shame them for being a collectivist and tell them to buy your book so they can stop that too!

>You don't have to like the guy at all

If we don't have to like him, then why can't we express our dislike for him? This isn't your hugbox. Peterson doesn't get a pass from criticism just because he's sloganized obvious self-help advice for mental cripples.

>sloganized obvious self-help advice for mental cripples.

>Individualism is a distinctly white phenomena
And therefore it's good? That doesn't follow. Especially considering how much of a recent thing it is.

>he’s not a racial realist
The problem isn't that he DOESN'T go out saying "1488 guys, clean your room and prepare for the race war now". The problem is that he does the exact opposite saying that race doesn't matter and that it's good that jews are in positions of power because they're better than goyim at everything

>Individualism is a distinctly white phenomena.
It's been weaponized against us.

Anyone who attacks any gateway to the redpill is a shill. Anyone who does so using a Nazi flag is a kike shill.

>Antisemitism is a 2000 year old disease
>2000
the audacity of these kikes

How can you be so wrong, he's not even consistent when it comes to free speech, he's a hypocrite.

>Anyone who attacks any gateway to the redpill is a shill.

>Individualism is a distinctly white phenomena.
Yep and this is good only in a homogeneous society.

Lobster boi.

he's got a cricket for a conscience when you bring up the JQ. If anyone isn't willing to speak the truth then they are not wanted or needed. He can dissolve into obscurity from where he came.

> gives lectures to manlet virgin middle ages neet's
> shows them how to become men
> pic fucking related

fuck off with your faggot e-celeb kike shill

I tried reading his book that everyone was talking about, but at the very start of it there's some other guy talking about holocaust, jewish grandparents and shit like that. Not to mention the annoying biblical interpretations that appear throughout the entire book.

>the audacity of these kikes
Peterstein's even lectured about how it was wrong for Christians to drive jews out of their European countries in the past for being Talmudic Christ-killers, because "it's not a very Christian thing to do".

Meanwhile, his theology is antichrist (he denies that Christ is God and that he raised from the dead on the third day).

Look, fag, Peterson is normie tier alt-lite. He will not name the jew. Muh Canadian govt will put me in jail. Then move to America you larping faggot. He is like male Lauren Southern.

I kekked

Our problem is not that he has not named the jew. Our problem is that he actively defends the jew, and is against whites enacting policies that would ensure the continued existence of their progeny.

I will never trust an e-celeb that is not willing to address the JQ. This guy not only avoids the JQ entirely, he shills in favor of Jews and attacks "anti-semites". He's a kike loving cuck.

>reliant on anti-depressants
>cries on camera
>tries to sell $2k rug to followers despite taking in over $800k from his patreon members
top kike / 10

Most of the shit you hear JP say is recordings from classes he's taught.

He may drop the odd redpill here and there but he was teaching a class at a university and some things ARE taboo there.

So trying to hold him accountable for moderating his tone for his venue and audience seems unfair. He was speaking to classes full of indoctrinated sjw whiners imploring them not to keep pushing and wake the beast.

He was also mentioning how powerful whites could be if they 'acted tribal'. For those with ears to hear let them hear.

>Muh Canadian govt will put me in jail.
That's a myth. You have no idea what the laws are in Canada:

How easy would it be to manipulate the cult of kek by doling out digits to favored topics and posts...

If you don't want people to shit on your e-daddy for rent then just don't bring him up here anymore.

Listen meme flag, every time this subject comes up, the shills give us the muh hate speech. If there is no cost to naming the jew, why doesn't Peterson name him? Other than milking redditors for their beta bux.

>trying to hold him accountable for moderating his tone
Why do you faggot always throw out the strawman of "you're mad he won't name the jew".

That's not the criticism, you illiterate faggot.

The criticism is that he doesn't avoid the JQ, but instead addresses in and has stated that anyone who criticizes the jews is an incel loser who can't get a date.

He has also stated his primary focus is to stop White men from "being tibal" because he believes it call cause the jews to be shoahd. He lies about the holocaust and says that "White tribalism" is just as murderous as Marxism.

>He was also mentioning how powerful whites could be if they 'acted tribal'. For those with ears to hear let them hear.
Yeah, and (((who))) would be threatened if Whites "act tribal"?

Peterstein's wife is jewish and so are his children. He is openly Zionist.

Keep on cucking, chesscuck.

>rugposting

sad last resort of social outcasts. Literally not an argument.

Don't
Buy
the
rug

Only kikes shit on free enterprise

>800k

boggles the fucken mind ay

It's a coordinated group of tranny faggot shills who need to clean their rooms.
they'll kill themselves soon enough, don't worry about em

I agree. JP's not perfect -- show me somebody who is -- but he's unquestionably /ourboomer/.

Peterson who is the best.

>If there is no cost to naming the jew, why doesn't Peterson name him?
Because his wife and children are jewish and he is a Zionist working for Zionist jews to protect the jewish establishment.

Kevin MacDonald is /ourboomer/. Peterson is a kike puppet.

Are you the guy who posted on reddit as anonymous in the JP sub? Check your messages

Sup Forums is becoming like the frothing leftists for whom no one is pure enough. Keep going if you want to eat your own like they are doing.

This was a good summary, thanks for the screencap.

>A fool and his money are soon parted
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people

>faggot shills who need to clean their rooms.
>CLEAN YOUR BALLS

> dat nose

The reason there are so many posts is because of the Cathy interview plus exposure through penguin, his publisher. His google searches are through the roof

Reminder

You are a fucking moron with a malfunctioning brain if you fall for his shit. All he does, is artistically and
pationately spouts basic truths, that was common sense for european civilisation since the fucking greeks,
and would be taught to you by your father and mother, if you were raised in a stable household, and not by
a proud slut feminist lunatic. Its the oldest trick in the book, mixing truth with lies.

>clean your room
>whipe your ass
>learn to REAAAAAAAAAAAD, learn to SPEAAAAAAK, learn to THINKKKKKKKK
What a fucking insight!!! This guy is A GENIOUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
>you need to know what you want
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. DEEEEEEEEEEP.
>you need to move towards your goals
>you need to have a vocation, an to be good at it
REALY I CAN DOOOO THAAAT WOOOOOW
>sjw are baaaaaaaaaaad
>marxism is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
>collectivism is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
>no goy (((they))) are just high iq, its not nepotism, collectism for (((them))) is ok, BUT NOT FOR YOU BUCKO! WE WOULDNT WANT ANOTHER HOLOCAUST WOULD WE
>no goy, stop blaming (((others))) for your faults, its tottally has nothing to do with (((them))) pushing antiwhite, antimale propoganda everywhere, its totally not discrimination via (((diversity quotas)))
>whats that, christian genocide by jewish-bolcheviks? Goyim, I..., I cant talk about this.
>antisemitism is a desease oy vey, dont be mentally ill goy

Is his wife really Jewish?

leftists attack eachother for absolutely no reason other than to satisfy their never-ending urge to make enemies with everybody

some of us on Sup Forums are intelligent enough not to gargle the balls of every single e-celeb that mocks SJW's every now and then.

>ree people shouldn't make money off of their work
>hurr why doesn't peterson commit social suicide and kill off his every growing audience overnight by talking about jews instead of just leaving subtle little breadcrumbs like Solzhenitsyn to let his fans fine out things for themselves

Absolutely shocking that none of you retarded anons have any sort of public voice or following whatsoever

>wife is jewish
Really ? Isn't she the woman in pic related? (youtu.be/fBsR7-SiLPY)
She looks chinese/asian to me. I may be retarded though.

It's nazbol and lefty/pol/ kiddies shilling against him

Jordan Peterson washed my balls #MeToo

my boomersplaining atomist lifecoach is BASED guys...

>muh jewish ethnic divide and conquer

but their posts are all identical to their posts from previous threads and they all pat each other on the back for posting the same pictures they posted in the last threads and- oooooohhhh I see.

>Is his wife really Jewish?

>any sort of public voice or following whatsoever
Not an argument.

>chinese/asian
Eurasian jew.

Fuck him. He's a worthless faggot.

this pic with that fucking text

good night white sides

>>hurr why doesn't peterson commit social suicide and kill off his every growing audience overnight by talking about jews
>strawman.jpg
He does talk about jews, and praises them as literal ubermensch who even while persecuted by an oppressive and racist society could persevere and get to the top purely through intelligence and discipline.

amazing. I knew from the moment he became a youtube celeb that there was something very off putting about him to me. He seemed contrived but not dangerous. Now I can see that he is in fact dangerous to WN.

>Jordan Peterson washed my balls #MeToo
fucking kek

I know what leftypol is but what the fuck is nazbol, are they from a specific website or is this just some collective of dipshits on twitter? are they even serious in their ideology like the commies on leftypol or is it all some ebin meme to harass alt-righters with?

nice body

You have literally no idea the impact Peterson has had on this fucking cuckstain of a country. It has been years of echochamber faggottry and everyone watching their words until just the last few months, now I have coworkers and friends saying things they never would because of the door he opened. Maybe you don't need him down there but don't you fucking dare suggest things would be better off here without him.
Sweden doesn't have a Peterson, if they did I can only imagine you would shitpost against him too. 10% of the right direction is a fuck of a lot better than we have had here in a long, long time

Nice. The only way Peterson can be of any use to the hard right is if we misattribute quotes to him like we do with our ARYAN GODDESS

It's a very small group of autists that spam the same shit over and over. JPeterson does deserve criticism and he's a self professed center-lefty (iirc) but they trample their message with too much noise from silly memes.

I would like to know this too

you got a maiden name or any other confirmation besides an ugly face?

It's just a small group of retards on twitter who need to feel like they're the edgiest people in the world. Nazi shit wasn't enough, they had to add commie shit too. They never have any real arguments they just pull alinskyite shit and hold everyone up to the impossible standards that all ideologues necessarily set.

>the Jews are against JP

kek

>Now I can see that he is in fact dangerous to WN.
The crazy thing is that he doesn't even hide it. He's completely open about his intent to stop Whites from working together to prevent White genocide.

But yet here we are, arguing with Peterstein kool-aid drinkers who believe he is saving the West and secretly playing 4D chess.

The problem I think is that to the average person, it's unthinkable that someone could be so duplicitous and totally aligned against their interests while masking their insidious motives with a thin veneer of self-help.

His kike handler.

see

It's just because he's not le 1488 edgy fringe natsoc retard.

Seriously, some people here believe that the US should be a Japan style ethnostate without any regard for geography, history and culture and that if you think otherwise you are a kike ZOG shill.

I think the backlash against the globalists/marxists/jews/freemasons/elites/whatever-you-want-to-call-them was inevitable and we ended up getting Trump and you get Peterson to control any sort of opposition and steer it into the "correct" ideology of kosher-libertarianism/civic nationalism.

They either want you a braindead nihilistic faggot or a libertarian who will defend them because they aren't really hurting anybody.

Peterson will do nothing to help the identitarian movement.