Are there any social implications of being tattoo free?

Are there any social implications of being tattoo free?
any other non-tattoo bros having a great life exemplifying their beliefs and convictions thru action and behavior as opposed to ink?

sometimes I feel like im the only one these days .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tattoos are for faggots

is there anything that doesnt trigger Sup Forums?

Warning coloration, just like colored hair

The majority of human beings? Are you retarded? I see plenty of tats op, but they are the minority for sure.

>social implications
Socially? You don't look like an angsty trashed faggot.

it implies your right wing/Nazi

having a tattoo implies you have horrible financial and long term decision making skills. probably a left wing communist.

No tattoos for me and my trad wife.
She wanted a little butterfly or something...
I was like hell no.

Tattoos are a sign of degeneracy.
Especially unmarried women with tattoos should be shunned and excluded from society.

>tattoo free
You mean normal? What the fuck?
None of mates have tattoos and only one slag I fucked when I was a kid had one.

What is wrong with canada

The nazis were left wing, idiot.

I got one tattoo 14 years ago. Never had the interest in it to get another.

>2018
>having a tattoo
I seriously hope Sup Forums doesn't do this

No tattoos here, brother. The look of ink in 2 years is enough for me to stay away for life.

No tats here, only scars.

If you consider being avoided by dumbasses a "social implication", then yeah I guess. Some people can handle tats with style; the surefire way to tell if this applies to someone is if their tattoos are readily visible. Attention-seeking faggots always insure to place them in conspicuous places, both because they don't have to worry about employment (they weren't getting anywhere anyways) and because they are trying as hard as possible to attract attention.

>any other non-tattoo bros having a great life exemplifying their beliefs and convictions thru action and behavior as opposed to ink?
What are you 13?

yeah im glad I ignored my adolescent self.

It means you don't exempt yourself out from any potential career as a male model or top executive of a F500 company. It also shows you're not a mindless sheep who needs to permanently doodle on your skin to feel valid or authentic.

tattoo detected.

really sorry for you bro :(

The left-right dichotomy breaks down outside of Liberalism and it's descendants.

The only people who should have tattoos are Sailors, military, Rock Stars, and bikers.

arm sleeves are becoming more acceptable unfortunately
t. works with a guy who has them at a non McJob that pays taxes

Exactly

I'M GETTING MOOT TATTOOED ON MY LEFT ASS CHEEK AND SNACKS TATTOOED ON MY RIGHT ASS CHEEK AND WHEN I MAKE DEM CHEEKS CLAP THEY'LL KISS :3

Only because shirts are mandatory in most workplaces.

I...what

Gainz

Third position

true

This is true. Girls with tattoos, even small ones are whores with bad decision making skills and poor impulse control.

I'm behind you. If you have to show your character or individuality by printing it on your skin, you're a shallow person. Like hey, I'm going to pay someone to give me more personality!

Tattoos are for faggots who pretend they have lived. Scars are for people who have lived.

this.

i hate tattoos. i always lose at least a little respect for someone when i see them.

People with tatts are usually dull as a wet dishrag, so dull they think getting ink on their skin will exempt them from needing to develop a personality or cultivate an interesting life either of which would impart enough charisma to them to draw people into speaking to them. THAT is what makes tattoos so fucked up.

I have a white tattoo covering my entire body. And it's natural.

You are ruined forever

>Caidance
Why the fuck am I the first to point out the numale name?

t. vampire-skinned basement dweller

A little piece of me dies inside every time I see a cute woman in the crowd and then I see her lift up her arm or turn the other direction and see a fucking butterfly on the back of her neck or some fucking cliche phrase in calligraphy on her arm or whatnot, since I lose all interest in her since it means she is not only dumb but also impulsive.

Tats are sign of weakness. Right now anyway. They are a fad, and only the weak minded fall for fads. It has gotten to the point that the true sign of independence is NOT having one

Complete degenerancy.

wtf bong, stop lying.
I saw horrible things in Bongistan, bad tatts on everyone and even grandpas with tribals and paradise birds.

I don't have a tatoo and i'm succesful chad with 2 kids if anything it opens door in life

Everyone I work with has tattoos. I usually will ask them why they got them and the responses are usually ''I dunno, man, like I kinda just wanted to look unique''. Its fun saying ''well, since everyone has tattoos now, wouldnt it be more unique to not have any?''

Yup, textbook example. Here you can see a common roastie in her natural habitat, and has conveniently labelled her primary means of income.

Just remember, no matter how many tattoos you get, you're still not interesting.

what?

>Be me
>Meet woman, start hooking up
>"Hey user look at my new tattoos, I got them about my 2 nephews"
>One of chef's hat/one nephew's name/2nd is of cooking apron with other nephew's name.
>I ask gf "Oh did they just both graduate from a culinary school?"
>"No one is 3 and the other is 5 years old, they helped my sister bake something in the kitchen the other day.

Sister/Brother in Law tell her to BTFO from flying out to have Thanksgiving at their house if she doesn't want to wear a tattoo-covering sweater the entire time. She REEEEEEEEs for an entire week and I break up with her since she was a dumb bitch.

Met this beautiful ukrainian. Gorgeous face, smokin body...and yolo inked on her fuckin ass cheek. Fuckin brutalized. Stupid broads. Instant boner kill.

Tattoo people constantly broadcast the fact they have tattoo's. Always seemed depressing to me.

Im a 63 year old, high test muzzie. Fuck.

Burgerland is no better, now you have retired grandmas getting dolphins and roses tattooed on their legs and arms because they want to be special and unique like all the other grandmas getting dolphins and roses inked on their skin too

I can't relate, sorry user.

That's usually when the ink-tards start cursing me out when it dawns on them they marked themselves for life over next to nothing at all. Nobody these days is a samurai warlord, or a Maori chieftain, nor some Viking raider so getting tatted would be about as anachronistic as wearing a suit of knight armor

imagine having so little going on in your life that you permanently commemorate mundane things on your skin
one of my friends has "love" and "lust" on her arms, but she's a total slut so it's fitting

Next project

nevar 5get

I hate tartoos. Slut stamps are an absolute no-go in terms of ficki, no matter how few.

2say it with the words of a Kang: Only non-branded cows allowed on dis diq.

>"I have no personality and qualities that would be of interest to the next person, so please user check out this flaming skull I have on my bicep, looks pretty kewl, no?"

I'm a skinhead with no tattoos. Never understood the desire to make one's body into a NASCAR vehicle.

Never thought tattoos were degenerate until I saw this pic
Damn

That was the thing that ruined it for me. Her existing tatts were small and subtle and covered up by clothes that were worn when I wasn't fucking her but the idiocy that compelled her to immortalize some random day in her nephew's childhood was the straw that broke the camel's back as for continuing to keep seeing her. I did not.

I just don't want a tattoo in case I ever need to hide my identity or otherwise not be found. Tattoos are a good method of identification.

They're awesome. Tattoos show what the person is most afraid other people don't see in them.

you won't be endlessly harassed when visiting Japan?

if you dont have a tattoo people might accuse you of having a job

I always counter tatted folks that try to rag on me for having no tatts with "I don't want any identifying marks for when I become an international criminal mastermind"

Dont forget Tramps, Whores, and Strippers

So slut women get them since they fear nobody wanted to fuck them?

>tattoo free

You mean being a upstanding human being? As someone from Puerto Rico I was appalled by the amount of tattoos Americans had. In Puerto Rico tats are for criminals and whores, any respectable human being does not have any ink. But here I saw ink on all kinds of people. It seems America culture truly has degenerated to this point.

If you need a stamp to say you're a loser and a sheep, go right ahead and stamp yourself.

Even good tattoos that fit with your body shape make you look like a narcissistic faggot.

Good one, Kiwi bro

1 in 4 people regret their tattoo.

scars are far more superior. plus they tell more than what bro tribe you belong to. scars tell a story.

Getting a small tattoo in a week or so of either a hammerhead or a nauitilus. Not some cartoony bullshit, but the actual biologically correct animal.

here's my guidelines
>no tribal
>maximum of 5 words associated with it, preferably none
>no bigger than my hand
>left forearm

Its something me and the wife have been wanting to do for a while, and shes excited for her first tattoo, i think its something space themed.

I teach marine biology at a highschool and do independent research in the summer. How fucked am I /pol?

gf asked me recently what i would think if she got a taurus symbol tattooed on her hand or something (shes an astrology retard)

i basically just lolled and said why do you need that? are you really going to feel complete when you look down at your hand and their a 1/2 inch taurus symbol there?

she said yes of course but seemed disappointed by my reaction

can't say I blame you even a little bit, that's ridiculous.

I put a line in my tinder profile saying basically 'no pitbulls, no tattoos' and boy does that make for some toasty roasties

Just make sure you get it done in the traditional style, and not the newschool cuck style. Most tattoos these days are shit, and it is becoming a lost art.

Sup Forums hates tattoos because they're beta losers who are scared to get one.

unironically this, but for different reasons.
1. if you don't leave the house tattoos serve no purpose
2. if you have a shit body, you'll never take your shirt off showing your tattoos
3. you have to have a job to pay for tattoos

lefty/pol/ are fat jobless social autist, so of course they would think tattoos are a bad thing.

>what is attention whoring
Yes, exactly

My ex seemed pretty interesting until she got all these bullshit tattoos and started hanging out with groids.

Dodged that fucking bullet.

thats true for everywhere that isnt america as well

>austin_powers_thats_a_man_baby.jpg

why are you getting something permanently marked on to your body?

>becuz I liek them
why can you not just look at pictures of them?

Imagine being this autistic

>Sup Forums hates Muslims because they're scared of allah

Nazi's are right wing authoritarian

>I need a tattoo on my body in order for me to remember some extremely important event in my life such as family death or child. How else will I know of this event?

Tattoo you'd have to pay for. Scars you get for free.

Its hard out there for women to stand out from all the other cookie cutter women. Are women born after 1995 all formed in a lab ala Brave New World?!

I'd get pretty damn sick of the mona lisa if it were affixed to my chest.

Why are you telling people what to do with their body? Are you really so autistic that changing ones physical appearance bothers you?

Tattoos are the gayest shit ever. if your not a vetran and you have tattoos you need a gassing

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Post yfw you're married, white, making 90k a year (with chances of getting even higher) with computer sciences, living in a nice white neighborhood with your east asian wife and you literally have 15 tattoos and plan on getting more

That is good news to hear, figure the rest of the world was lost to degeneracy as well

bitches with tattoos are fucking ugly

What's this guy's name ?

Flag