Sup Forums what happened to our nations? How did we go from pic related to the soyboy meme?

Sup Forums what happened to our nations? How did we go from pic related to the soyboy meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpr19XJsRbA
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

two words: the jew.

We have Weimar Republic style decadence and debauchery taking place. It has also become a mindset, rather than a vice, to participate in these lifestyles.

The decline of aristocracy and elitism along with WWI and WWII happened.

So they just took over the media? I don't see that being enough to change men into numales

slowly built up resentment for any form of masculinity, I don't mean I want people to promote going to wars mainly because it leads to the death of whites, but promote young men to stay disciplined and strong (emotionally and physically) is very important, but there seems to be these constant messages against "Toxic Masculinity" by the (((media))) where any form of being competitive, strong and disciplined is now bad is now "toxic" and bad for society.

(((democracy))) happened.

Empires and culture was at it's height when there were actual monarchs and autocrats

you are already infected. please return to reddit.

user I'm aware the media is full of horse shit like that, with everything pushing the same thing at once.
My question is, how did the pushing of garbage by them convince men to go to soy level

Do not understimate the power of propaganda, mate. The weaklings fall for it like magic... natural selection at it's finest.

not just the media m8

>Empires and culture was at it's height when there were actual monarchs and autocrats
yes that explains why America, the greatest nation ever built completely free of such things, managed to become the most powerful nation on earth
also we are not a democracy, The USA is a Representative Republic.
What actually happened was (((they))) used our system against us with the (((women's suffrage))) to start up the welfare state

juvenoia happened. One navy seal unit today could probably obliterate at least one of the armies shown in the pic.

Assuming the source is correct, that is a lot of stuff. I could understand an over representation in some but all of that is unreal

Our lives got too comfy that we become docile

what's your understanding of how jews operate? and of their history?

Those men went to war and their genes disappeared. Most men left were feminine, low-T, cowards. That's why there so many left wing men.

Soy.

Was aware of them being higher ups in holly wood, wall street, Bilderberg, etc.
Had not heard about stuff like the anti defimation league, sports, and ivy league schools

you're actually retarded

Explain

Soft living creates soft creatures. I'm sorry you yankees went from Rambo to Rupaul but you actually have to DO tough things to BE tough!

After PIC:

This is correct, but has a far less strong effect than you realize. Humanity and Europe in particular had been in basically endless tribal warfare for thousands of years, yet we grew stronger because of it. People are pussies because they haven't had to overcome true hardship in their life. Diet, being spammed with plastics and other harmful xenoestrogen, T lowering chemicals, cultural destruction and degenerate brainwashing all come secondary.

the amount of deaths in wars isn't large enough enough to change a population's genetic makeup lmao. Plus most soldiers were past the reproducing age

My 11 year old son today said, “dad, you know how Jesus fed 2000 people with a single fish...well I know someone who did better...Hitler made 6 million Jews toast.”

Fucking had to pull over to find my sides. There’s hope lads.

they control everything, not just the media.

Yes but those men were like very smart people. If you kill very smart people since they carry more genes of intelligence than the average population you're losing lots and lots of intelligence genes when you kill them, like if you were killing several normies. Due to his we have had both a large drop in our gene pool in the frequency of those genes and the consecutive drop in the number of very masculine men according to the bell curve

Tribal warfare had a rape component I think is basic for explaining the success of war as a biological strategy. Warrior used to have some other advantages like status in their tribe and pillage. After the end of the middle ages these things dissapeared

do you like the theory I just made up?

implying pic related is an accurate representation of anything that actually happened in history

The Jews have controlled the media for over a
century now maybe longer. They have been using the media to propagate their lies ever since they had media to publish on.
The problem was trusting the Jews in the
first place. The ones who haven't turned to
Christ and don't want to are literal Satan
Worshipers. That is where they seem to have
all their "power" come from.

>Yes but those men were like very smart people

What? Why does that have to be true?

>Due to his we have had both a large drop in our gene pool in the frequency of those genes

Just look at the average age of people in the army during that time. They either had a family and were well past the reproducing age. Meaning their genes would already have been passed on. And wars aren't nearly enough to cause a large enough change in a population's genetics.

Yes but war after war again and again since the end of the middle ages, keeps culling the men at the top of the bell curve for the traits involved.

>What? Why does that have to be true?
Is an analogy. Any other characteristic could be used.

We started treating them like people. Rather than treating them like a rootless tribe of outsiders with no connection or desire to help the people of the lands in which they were allowed to live. All else followed from this mistake. Had we continued to treat them like the Romani, or the Gypsy we would not have these problems.

America was founded on greed. The revolution was fought over greed as was the civil war. White collar Americans were too greedy to care about forced integration, racemixing, degeneracy. America is satan's nation and will fall in our lifetimes. Jew's are just accelerating is process

It all started to go wrong in the first picture.

>being this much loyalist scum

This pretty much sums up "The Fourth Turning" in a nutshell.

i was born too late to shoot zulus and now i post anime on Sup Forums at 4am

>Representative Republic
So was the U.S.S.R.
We are the favorite tool of global Jewry. Our currency is the global reserve.

we are against dying for fucking imperialis you fucking retard. all thoes retarded pics you posted are propaganda for fucking imperialistic wars. we are fucking tirerd of fighting useless wars and being slaves in white supremacy capitliastics factories.

white supremacy capitalism is dying everyday. everyday when more black and brown people immigrant to america the closer we are to ending the white supremacy capitlaistim cancer.

no more wars
no more imperialism
no more white supremacy capitalism
RIGHTS FRO THE WORKERS

well I guess it's time to rev up the helicopter again

almost don't even know where to begin

>ivy league schools

the soviet union and communism had america so shook. mccarthy was making an ass out of himself saying everyone was a commie lol

learn histoyr

like remy ma said

"are you dumb"

Play Mount & Blade A&Z mod then

youtube.com/watch?v=zpr19XJsRbA

McCarthy was so fucking right though.

this one relates pretty directly to your op question

Jews & democracy that's what happened.

maybe disney had to adapt to modern times and update their image.

nah, that can't be right, thats to fucking logical

lets just blame jooz cuz its eazier than thinkin

lulz nazi frogz

How did it get to this point?

Why are the jews so good at ruling things from the shadows?

I understand the propaganda and the magical "anti-semetic" card, but the fact that it got to this point is rather ridiculous.

What is /pol's/ solution to the Jewish control problem?

declassified soviet intel documents proved almost everyone mccarthy suspected was actually a soviet agent

there's no arguing with you commies, the Soviet Union literally failed at both the political and economic level yet you fucks still advocate for that system

You're either a 14 year old who thinks communism is a good system because the propaganda looks cool or just someone fishing for (you)s

jews do not count themselves as white. their genetics solidly back this up. a favored tactic is to larp as whites when it suits their goals.

should look into the history of Disney sometime. it's pretty interesting.

Yeah so what's the other fucking half?

Q predicted this

>just took over the media?
nononono

It becaume the most powerful because as a new colony it had a rich continent to exploit, a massive population and no threatening neighbours.

they operate like a hivemind. there are various theories on how much if any of this is due to inherent genetic nature type reasons. the reinforced cultural teachings beliefs nurture aspect of it is pretty well settled though. do you know the term loxism?

Moral relativism, and all who teach it, have a lot to answer for.

exile. again. for the nth fucking time because historically this has happened in literally every nation the parasitic bastards have ever inhabited

most recent occurrence of this i shit you not was less than four years ago

And the other half is violence.

and HOW???

This isn't fucking Guatemala. This is the WESTERN WORLD.

How do you expel something that is so deeply rooted in ways unimaginable to the average Joe?

Yeah, the "dinosaur media" is losing relevancy, Hollywood is bombing, and even things like Bitcoin are disrupting the central banker parasites, but do we really expect it all to implode while we just meme away, praying for chaos?

Christianism and then atheism.
See /cucktianity/ on infinichan.

Cultural marxists happened, and their long march through the institutions was a roaring success.

See Surprise!

Only a generation that has not experienced war could represent this mindset.

I know you guys want to badly redpill the sheeple, but it's not that simple. They have to choose it. We can only offer it, not shove it down their throats. So if you expect the ignorant masses to take up their pitchforks and torches, you're delusional.

And have you seen the Sup Forums meet up pictures?
Sorry, but I don't think physical violence is going to be our strong suit.

>implying we haven't faced worse odds before
do you know the advantage those Guatemalans had over us here in the western world?

We let a Catholic become president.

chill

>decadence and debauchery
>Weimar republic
Does not compute

If you think there isn't an aristocratic ruling class in America then you are a moron. We simply gave up out power after WW2 for reasons I will never understand.

>At a discouraging point in the 1964 primary campaign against Barry Goldwater in California, political operative Stuart Spencer called on Rockefeller to "summon that fabled nexus of money, influence, and condescension known as the Eastern Establishment. 'You are looking at it, buddy,' Rockefeller told Spencer. 'I am all that is left.'"[1]

The damn hippies ruined this country forever and we let it happen because the elite of the greatest generation refused to put their foots down.

the state of being anglo

anglos are genetic cucks

Social engineering leading to tighter control, more centralized power and less individual autonomy. All of which saps people of their willingness to fight for what they believe in and instead be docile livestock sitting around hoping someone else will fix their problems.

Life is the conscious use of liberty. Liberty is the willingness to accept responsibility. Responsibility is actively grappling with the obstacles that lay before you. Modern society encourages no real responsibility. Therefore those within society do not have liberty. Therefore, life is pointless; and so, the spirits of individual men die.

>hurr durr don't fux with whiteys

You don't need to fuck with white people anymore. We willingly hand over our rights and freedom for a big shiny new gadget.

The difference between us and the Guatemalans? They didn't swallow the jew pill. We did, and on a much larger scale.

Do not underestimate (((them))). That's how we got into this mess.

Also worth pointing out that at some point we went from a society that would put blacks in jail for catcalling a white woman and now interracial relationships are considered "normal" in media and in real life by a large majority. On top of this a white woman in the 60s would have been disgusted by just the thought of being near a black, now blacked.com exists and women flock to it.

No at all.
It has to come to violence some day. Wining for the jews to stop just makes them hard.
Are you the type that "protests" on the streets for daddy gov. to fix itself?
Truth propaganda -> numbers -> violence

>fearing your enemy
learn your enemy
>doubting yourself
learn yourself

both are vitally important. anyway. picrelated to start painting the picture. for example is their worst nightmare

Nice LARP.

So how are you going to organize said violence?

closest to the truth I'd say

This is so fucking stupid. Why would I talk to my neighbours? How is it a conspiracy that people don't talk to people they couldn't care less about and only know because they live nearby?

"daddy, I want a birthday cake with "6 million jews dead" written on it!" is a LARP, plain and simple.

I'm not so much afraid of the enemy. I'm afraid of the incompetence of my so-called "allies", and how easy it is for us to turn on each other.

Yeah, families are divided. How is shitposting on Sup Forums going to help strenthen the family unit? Le white christian virgin wives, just go to church! It all seems like idealistic bullshit to me.

I don't doubt myself. I am one of the only people I can rely on, but I don't see my duty in life to have a family just so I can create a miniature anti-jew militia, crushing all of my children's dreams with a bowl of redpills for breakfast each morning.

I'm all for community, stronger families, and us getting along, but sometimes I feel as if this place is counterproductive to those values.

I don't know. The point is, I see a lot of talk, and I see a lot of memes, but I don't see much action. I guess individual action on each our parts is the best thing we can do right now, but I know many of you are aware of that. It's just...our ability to organize seems lacking, where that seems to be (((their))) strong suit.

good goy

Please elaborate on this 'advantage'.

Aww

A fatal cocktail of capitalism, retards and information being so freely available that the average human is paralyzed.

>How did we go from pic related to the soyboy meme?
It's called scientific dictatorship.

What did that have to do with what I said? We know the left is degenerate.

Too much starting in the Walmart.

you have a sphere of influence, as do we all. work within it. that's what it comes down to.

not seeing a theme yet?

But that doesn't explain how do Guatemalans have an advantage.