youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
cnn.com/2018/02/01/politics/pennsylvania-gerrymandering/index.html
abigailshapirosoprano.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was years ago

>finally gone insane
been that way

That joke isnt funny anymore. Theyre a threat to the Republic now.

they are the party of the KKK.

Yes

>revealing the crimes of the fbi is obstruction of justice

>finally

Reminder: David Corn was named in the Nunez memo as one of Steele's media collaborators.

The difference is the Dems learned from their mistakes. Drumpf still thinks all Mexicans are rapists.

Enjoy Trump because as soon as the deep state/establishment regain power they are never going to allow themselves to lose power like this ever again

Mother Jones, I think.

Exactly. People always ask me, why must you get some political? Because it’s no longer just political. These people are in enemy and a threat to my family’s safety

>implying they're not

this is on a different dimension of baiting

The one on the right looks European enough.

Most of them are and not just rapists but murderous cold blooded motherfuckers that should all fucking die, but hey that’s just my opinion.

>Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, and Sztrok have a night out on the town
>livestream themselves doing lines of coke off a Thai hooker's asshole
>then chop her head off in a parking lot with a machete and throw the bloody skull in a Trump hotel mailbox
>proceed to steal a school bus and ram it through a playground
>play Fiddler on the Roof via blowhorn while child corpses rotate around the bus wheels and get reduced to highway hamburger
>jackknife the bus into church during choir practice
>hop out of the flaming yellow vehicle and rape all the bloody corpses yelling "Allah ackbar!"
>they submit the footage to FISA courts as proof of Russian collusion
>Trump: "WHAT THE FUCK!"
>fires them
>NYTimes: "Trump is obstructing justice!"

No. They know that the media has their back and that normies are too stupid to understand the details of the story. They also know that republicans won't do anything about it, so it is irrelevant.

propaganda to throw the public off.

Aaaand Canada checks in

#RussiansUnderMyBed

meant for

If Treason charges do not go through it is our duty as American citizens to ensure that Treason charges go through. That is an actual duty we have.

Not even Twitter normies are going to belive this. No one is this stupid. Only the willingly dishonest are going to agree. Sorry fag b i

This is brilliant. Should be a meme campaign. They call us Russian bots anyway. It would destroy their argument if we confront it head on.

IT'S OVER, DEMOCRATS
I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

this is the power of demoralization.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

I now believe the underlying motivation for pressing so hard on the obstruction thing is it is also trying to scare him off removing or firing anymore officials, because they will just try to use it as further proof. It may be one reason he was hoping congress would take some action, because he really can't without accusations flying.

The fbi needs to be investigated thoroughly for corruption. I don't care if it takes a fucking year. In order to gain back the American peoples trust, it must be done. Those in the fbi that have done any wrong doing must be arrested and charged. It's the only way to fix this shit.

And Corn is a fucking jew.

>jew
>sexual abuser
>projects his guilt on opposition
every fucking time

We made it to be used by them to make them us

Hang the kike for his treason. The day is coming, we will free ourselves from yiddish shackles.

They're being paid to say that shit. If anything, they're depressed and should be encouraged to off themselves 24/7.

I used to think the Republicans were so used to playing the Washington Generals to the Democrats Harlem Globe Trotters, they have no idea what to do when they have the ball. Now I know the establishment GOP is complicit with the Democrats agenda. The Republicans refuse to fight back against the media with Jeff Flake calling any attack by Trump on the media reminiscint of Hitler or Stalin. Yet the media crushes the Republicans and Conservatism at every turn, calling them racist, sexist, xenophobic, islamaphobic and whatever else they can.

tl;dr we need to destroy the left and the media's cultural and political capital

They're narcissistic sociopaths. Lying is what they do.

every. single. day. Don't even pay it any mind. They're screaming to their chamber. Normies aren't reading that shit.

>i-if we keep posting lies like this, people will believe it

it just gets better and better

so civil war is inevitable, yeah?

Someday this will be a chapter in the book Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds.

thank you whoever made this

When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and people would still vote for him, he wasn't being literal. He was satirizing the Democrat cult. Hillary Clinton could eat a live baby on national television and the media would attack conservatives for not having an open mind on dietary options.

>lefties and righties in the US cant agree on basic facts
>At eachothers throats
>Lefties are correct but it doesnt matter because righties are using scorched earth tactics and will bring down the us
Cant wait to scoop up those hight paying jobs after the US’ balkanization
Srsly how deluded are you idiots to think that trump isnt corrupt

Accurate.

Nice party of (((law and order))) you got there cnn.com/2018/02/01/politics/pennsylvania-gerrymandering/index.html

They understand that their viewers are arrogant ignorant twats who will simply take their shit at face value. The best way to combat this is to continue reassert the corruption of the left exposed by the memo and rightfully accuse all media outlets who try to dismiss or downplay it as the corrupt establishment that they are.

>drumfy too scared to address the comment
Gotteem :^)

The fact that Obama-appointees knowingly submitted a paid-for packet of partisan bullshit to illegally obtain FISA warrants in order to retroactively cover up their already illegal spying activities.

For being the "good guys", it's really odd that your side has committed all the felonies?

Stop listening to alex jones and stop just reading Sup Forums. And most importantly, stop believing lyin’ republicans.

I know you're just baiting, but goddamn man.

Every criticism is bait or shilling to the brainwashed. How do you function?

Oh, please, you hilarious radicalist neo-nazi, you- stop playing.

You know when Brazil thinks a country is full of cold blooded murderers then you've got a real big problem with that country.

>providing evidence of corruption is obstruction
what did the left mean by this?

Haha gotteeeeeeeme. tell me about some buttery males fag

Most people aren't going to read the memo. I saw some lefties trying to say that the memo was proof that Trump hired Russian collaborators yesterday.

you didnt refute a single point he made. if you can disprove any of what he said then please do so

Its going to be fun for days coming here when mueller drops the bombs and trump gets locked up. He’s too prideful to step down “gracefully” like nixon.

>DoJ and FBI weaponized to unseat a duly elected president
>Russia Russia Russia investigation has turned up nothing
>T-trump is corrupt guise! It's over for him.

You're going to be disappointed, faggot leaf.

That's why they fought so hard to keep it from coming out after they read it.

>play Fiddler on the Roof via blowhorn
Is this Shaprio posting? Post your sister plz.
abigailshapirosoprano.com/index.html
She's got her own website now. Right after you came and hyped her up here on Pol. Clever.

Yep. We need to reverse momentum by jailing some of these fucks for treason asap.

Trump isn't even under investigation though, so why would Mueller do that? Didn't quite think that through, leaf?

>finally

The left lost it's sanity back in '14.

>Implying that the left has ever been sane

>has turned up nothing
Except like 4 guilty pleas. But please tell me more about an investigation that hasnt concluded yet. Why is it that the political right fights so hard agaisnt due process when theyre under the microscope??? Really nigs the nog joggin

Yep they'll never stop. They'll just keep doubling down and getting more psychotic until we cuck or do something about it.

Jees if you think this about dems you must REALLY hate repubs

nice

Sry to keep spamming but I have autism
>Picture of Trump drinking water
>PIcture of Hitler drinking water
AHHA!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE FINISHED MR 2 SCOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The memo showed that every negative article about Trump that doesn't provide evidence nor gives full uncut quotes is literally lying to make him look bad and using that as the evidence that he is bad.

This is fucking insane.

checked, fuck leafs

>someone cries out in pain as they strike you something somesuch

>Show me the man I'll find you the crime
They plead guilty of lying to the FBI on BS technicalities and over old shit that they did before they ever met Trump. These same people worked with Podesta who was HRCs campaign manager in the Russia Uranium deal. You're a stalinist admit it.

>Repubs get hit with multiple guilty pleas and a legit investigation, attack law institutions in response

Yea sounds aboot right :^]

name them

Your country does have an identity. The identity of Canada is trying to be America's edgy little shit brother who tries to contradict us and get us in trouble with our parents the world stage. You're worse then Mexico. I know that's you Obama leaf. Fake dossier used to spy on the President and your'e panicking that your man Obama's legacy is finally and ultimately btfo. I actually feel sorry for you.

We're just gonna kill em.

Im sure you wouldnt be spouting off about “technicalities” if hilldawgs crew got hit. You break the law, you pay the price. When did republicans stop being the party of law and order and become the party of “i’ll defend my team no matter what”?

Weak

>finally

This level of projection jesus christ.

'hilldawgs' crew were too busy smashing their phones, hard drives and pleading the 5th during hearings even with immunity deals...

I want these people to suffer the most cruel and unimaginable fate ever conceived of by the sickest of mankind.

>Use the most comprehensive and invasive intel collection apparatus
>Only land a conviction for lying to the feds

You seem well-informed. Tell me how the sentencing for Papadopolous and Flynn is going
Smoothly? Maybe they're hitting some speedbumps?

Nice trips
I think libs honestly want to be lied to. No shit, they'd rather be lied to than come to terms with the fact that Trump isn't the evil person he's been sold as
It's a hard reality to face

Soon

>Say the exact opposite of what trump says:the strategy
nuclear holocaust wen?

>The 1824 presidential election was the first election in which the winner of the election lost the popular vote.
The left has been irrational ever since Andrew Jackson needed more votes to win.

>They just keep learning and learning and learning... from their mistakes!

Christian Leafs can't shed light on this because there aren't any left

Didnt read

Hey can anyone explain this to me or no? No bites??

Didnt read