Hunter x Hunter

Who was the good guy here?

Chrollo

Died guys

Zazan is my wife
>Gotta beat the Pitou-poster

chrollo is a psycopath, kills whatever he wants for gibs
hisoka only kills interesting preys (or shitty hunter wannabe, but that's fair) and not a jew

fpbp

Chrollo is a romantic edgelord.
Hisoka is a psychopathic edgelord.

Will Theta be fine?

Zazan would crush your dick with her vagina

I say no.

Hisoka. Ignore delusional Chrollofags. Hisoka is doing the world a favor by ridding it of dangerous criminals.

chrollo should be portrayed as happy merchant, not as pepe

Do you think a undead magician who pull off some slasher shenanigans is ever the good guy?

>there has to be a good guy in ever situation

>Cuck
>CHROLLO CHEATED
>Pitou is a girl/boy!
>O MY RUBBER NEN
Just getting it out of the way now

>first thing he does is kill the referee
>good goy
yeah no

>sounds hot

Hisoka. The Gen'ei Ryodan must perish.

She'll live long enough to make you think she might make it and then she'll die horribly.

Who will Chrollo woo on the boat?

She won't make it to the end of the arc. We can probably count the number of people alive by the end of the arc using only our fingers. You can thank clowncock and spiders for that.

Tison

probably bateman

Togashi will subvert himself and Theta will live on to be best girl.

chrollo has disguise and control abilities by now, so he could be disguising as/controlling anyone on the ship by now.

I kinda want to fuck that horse.

I cant blame you, them DSL

a little bit sad how much help quwrof needed to beat a fucking clown

I REALLY want to fuck that horse and theta

Gon is a good boy and will return into the story after he relearns nen

I bet she gives a orgasmic blowjob

She's gonna get sun and mooned by chrollo

will take years by normal means, he's not coming back deal with it

gon din't care about his future when he gave up every potential he had.

like hes father told him, wanting nen again is asking to much, he needs to live with the consequence.

Those nen beasts are supremely freaky.

Also, Theta is kind of cute. I hope she survives.

Quwrof-chan

O MY NEW NEN

C L O W N C O C K
L
O
W
N

C
O
C
K

There was no good guy.

Did Hisoka ever find out about what happened to Gon?

to busy getting killed

Not yet

This

About the fact he lost his nen? he probably doesn't know

All of Hisoka's toys end up breaking on him
>Chrollo can't use nen (for a while)
>Gon loses his nen
How else will Hisoka be disappointed I wonder.

He'll just be mildly annoyed like at the end of Yorkshin

What makes you think he has control abilities?

he was literally helping illumi in the mission to help gon recover

Gon's story has ended, now he's just settling down to spend the rest of his life as a normie loser lol.

I wonder what happened to that Nen Exorcist nigger

after riding the nen carousel for so many years it's time to settle down

Hisoka

Cucklo is a gary stu

They payed him a fortune to exorcise Chrollo, he's living the good life

chrollo stole his ability as soon as he got his nen back

>Implying Chrollo didnt take his ability for himself as soon as he is cured

I think Togashi gave the moral of that last arc pretty well. You go crazy like Gon, you will end up a loser. It's a better way of hammering the point than have him die.

Agreed, Hisoka getting the carpet pulled out from under his feet was satisfying as fuck and he dropped any sort of pretense of fighting his victims head on and just went full serial murderer clown after getting his shit pushed in.

>No Greed Island based game

Is this a good or bad thing? Is Greed Island good as an online / console game? Or is it only good in the manga format? Does Togashi hate money?

But did he learn that Gon can't use his nen anymore?

Nope. She'll at least survive up to the point where she teaches the 4th prince nen.

That would be kinda dumb, what if Kurapika or someone else decided to put another knife to his heart?

he simply made someone get an impossible result by giving up one of his most treasured things, i think it's quite a fair life lesson, not really blaming his going nuts

I would argue that doing so would kill him or create a self defeating situation. In order for him to steal an ability the book has to be closed. If he steals the ability we don't know if it would dispel the current nen beast which would then dump Judgement chain back on him and without the ability to guarantee that the beast persists between theft and activation it could just mean that he would have Abengane's ability, but can't access it now that the chain is back on his heart.

And since the nen beast remains close too the user it would mean he has some form of monstrosity always by his side, which is a conjured beast so normal people can see it. And that would make being a thief a lot more difficult.

It's better that they just pay Abengane and put him somewhere safe until they can kill Kurapika.

>Is this a good or bad thing?
Mixed bag. I would like to play Greed Island, but I also played MMO's and none of them would be able to produce the same feel because I wouldn't have a flexible Nen system to go along with the cards and questiong. Better just leave it as a story.

it's fairly certain that the ability would be in safer hands if stolen than in nigger hands. he might get killed in some other way or be hard to find again. also now he knows the heart chain so he probably prepared measures for that

>Gon will get his nen back thanks to the sixth calamity

Is Togashi's Nen system the best fight system out there?

Surely we have enough chapters now for another cour?

I hope not. It would be nice for an MC who loses his power to actually have it stay gone. It annoyed the hell out of me when Ichigo got his powers back not once, but twice (or was it three times?). It takes the suspense out of it because you know everything will be fixed.

Nen isn't a combat system

It's definitely one of the best ones. I'd put Stands on the same level.

both things are equally possible, chrollo knows that kura wont do unecessary homicide tho, he only wants the spiders. also i dont think chrollo is actively searching for kura, he would be pretty easy to find with all his mafia deals, and the opposite is true too, kura could have easily sneak attack chrollo at the fight vs hisoka but he is prioritizing the eye recovery

>yfw chrollo and pika are forced to cooperate on the boat

but what would the end game of the manga be without Gon as an active participant?

we will move onto the next characters, it's true that gon is mc but he was on the same level of kura, killua and leorio about screentime

>Also, Theta is kind of cute.

She is 100% dead

Did she just appear in this chapter? I don't remember her earlier

Ging will steal Gon's MC status just like stole Leorio's hatsu.

She talked to Tse about passing the Hunter Exam earlier.
Also do you think the bodyguards had nen before taking the Hunter Exam or did they get it afterwards?

>Gon has been there since the dawn of time, only fucked off for the recent arc
>Gon has the same screen time as Kurapika and Leorio

Are you mentally challenged?

I want more Pariston/Ging stuff

she will get kaito'd, slaughtered and turned into undead sex toy

This. Togashi hates cute women.

>slaughtered and turned into undead sex toy

O

All the ugly women are still around too, or the cute ones are minor nobodies like his Lum ripoff from a few chapters ago

MY

RUBBER

RUBBER

AND

To all people wondering why is HxH so gross(with gore and nudity) now.
Togashi is returning to his roots

Did he died?

That's a retarded headcanon.

HXH is like that since chapter 1, fuck you talking about?

Not really, he's deliberately drawing horror imagery now with weird, cynical art, doesn't remind me of Togashi at all

NEN

>Thinking it's completely gone
Ging even said he could feel it fine from him, he probably just has to open the points again because of Nanika memes

You literally just had an arc where monstrous creatures raise naked human as pets and then kill them off as they please

You probably feel unfamiliar because mostly everything isnt chicken scratch nowadays

The art wasn't cynical like it is now, it feels like he doesn't like people anymore

Would you protect Theta?