HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

broadwayworld.com/viewcolumnpics.cfm?colid=124911&photoid=102568
youtube.com/watch?v=G4p8B4b6C30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this new?

#shetoo

holy fuck

this is to hide the ankle bracelet, right?

Somebody needs to let us know if this shit is new!

>McCain
>Hillary
>Chelsea

All of them "breaking a toe or foot bone" within months of each other...... Coincidence?

why would mccain have an ankle bracelet?

Yup. They all have one. Has anyone seen HRC, Huma Wiener, John McCain, or Chelsea from the waist down since about mid December?

Pants can do that. This is just nuts

broadwayworld.com/viewcolumnpics.cfm?colid=124911&photoid=102568

From 2010. Not happening.

McStain is a big kingpin same as the likes of Hillary. McCain institute is the same animal as the Clinton foundation.

old. promises promises premiered in 2010.

What all that standing up for women gets you.

oh

From 2010.
Nice try shill

no fucking way...

at this rate I'm expecting bath-house barry to break his ankle "tripping UP the stairs" any day now

>stands up for women
>can't stand for herself

would be funny except she and her mother literally don't stand up for women at all...

Hold up, is it possible this is a ploy to antagonize critics? There's no way this situation could seriously be so ludicrous.

From 2010. Search the image on Google

It's happening lads.

Checked

They have been under house arrest since at least March of last year. Stupid fucks even tried to pull a last resort or two while under investigation.

WHAT THE FUCK IS BEHIND THIS!? ARE THEY DOING FOOT BREAKING RITUALS!?

Either gps bracelet or they're appropriating and bastardizing yakuza punishment

>Muh cane
lost

Yes they are. They cut their achilles, some fucked up shit where by giving in their weakness to whatever power they are granted energy that's used foe power.

>tfw you don’t know if it’s bullshit or not because you listened to David icke as a teen
Is that true?

youtube.com/watch?v=G4p8B4b6C30

Who knows.

>Chelsea from the waist down
at least that doesn't make me throw up a little in my mouth like from the waist up