MEME WAR NOW! GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

Sup Forums, the "My Borders, My Choice" meme was a total failure. It's influence was negligible. We have to get back to drawing board.

>We need to get our point across in as few words, pictures, and symbols possible.
>We need to remember that the purpose of these memes is to make whites question the lies that they have been peddled for decades.

bump

Nice idea. Where to begin is the question

Any ideas?

The diversity is strength motif is good. What about color coding ethno-States or continents.

We should just pretend to be Jewish and then say tons of racist shit. Like niggers are the worst race, us Jews are superior. Then we either get people to hate Jews, or we get them to dislike blacks. However, it takes practice and often method acting to do this well.

>Map of the world
>Each continent a different color
>Every race has a nation to call its own, perhaps?

Not good enough. We need something concrete or visual. We can't rely solely on the JQ because that turns people away who fear the (((anti-semitism)))

Love your race?

"Do not be ashamed"

You can probably simplify this one.

Perhaps we could pose as Zionists and post fake fliers written under fake stereotypical Jewish names.

Yeah, good point.

>We need to get our point across in as few words, pictures, and symbols possible
Why faggot? Why do we "need" to do this corny gay shit?

I say keep up IOTBW, there is no phase 2 remember

Because normies are idiots.

IOTBW has been overused. We need something to stir up a fresh news cycle.

Fliers with lines from the talmud. Cmon guys. Its that easy.

What are some good ones that would trigger the kikes

>This

>but filled with more tweets

Anything that talks about the goyim, then have the definition of goyim printed beneath. The line about jesus christ boiling in his own excrement in hell. Tons of stuff out there.

Most people don't know what goyim even means, that's the problem. It has to be simple.

Print out a bunch of Nehlen tweets

>Pics of the Jews in media
>Caption with "Facts don't care about your feelings...."

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Mas. Shabbath 31b

On the house of the Goy [Goy means unclean, and is the disparaging term for a non-Jew] one looks as on the fold of cattle.

Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Good work goy.

PR 101: you have to start the outrage first, you come by in the morning, take a photo of your handywork, tweet it at the local news with an alt, and then when the news finds someone to comment it'll be some campus activist moron, who in order to look important grabs the outrage and runs off with it.

dog bless

>Well, what do you know. 1488

Well, we have to start somewhere. What do you suggest? The diversity pic with the 5 nigger squares?

MEME IT

Who owned the slave ships?

>Sup Forums, the "My Borders, My Choice" meme was a total failure.
>officials held an emergency town hall meeting after the posters went up
No it wasn't.

Diversity memes from before. Perhaps they can inspire now

A list of the richest 1% with surnames.

Too obvious. It needs to be subtle or we'll trigger the normies.

Can we meme something about affirmative Action and Jews?

Say that Jewish students are taking places that could go to non-Whites?

>Checked
leave out the last line. It still is direct and powerful without it.

What I find strikingly amusing is that neither stance of "let's support immigration/open borders" or the position of "no immigration at all/cultural or ethno nationalism address the particular systemic cases of global population displacement (or "immigration") and rather the factors of global capitalism, technology, and the war economy which should rather be addressed. My borders, my choice, and "accept refugees" completely ignores or omits the (economic) root of the problem that you have to address if you really want to resolve the issue

make the hand white and put a bracelet w/ star of david on it

You're right. And this is what I try and tell lefties. I say where the fuck were they when Libya and Syria were being fucked over by islamist and coalition forces? Instead of being out on the streets demanding an end to the bloodshed and destabilisation they were instead behaving like good little goys cheering for the end of muh ebil dictators. They helped create the refugee problem by allowing themselves to be brainwashed by the (((msm))) into thinking the bloodshed was actually wanted by the people of the countries involved when the opposite was actually true

That one was nice

Have a campaign that targets Civic Nationalism. Majority of Civic Nationalists love to take the piss out of SJWs when they say go on about choosing your gender identity. Lets use their own logic against them.

The arguments that leftists use for gender identity is the same one that the Alt-lite use for national identity. How can they argue biological sex is the core of gender identity, while saying biological ethnicity isn’t the core for national identity? “If he feels German, says he’s German and lives in Germany, then he’s German.” Is akin to the whole SJW argument “I identify as a girl, I feel like a girl, I chopped my dick off, so therefore I am a girl”. CivNats, must stop playing to the fantasy of Nation Dysphoric based minorities.

They need help. Like Gender Dysphoria, Nation Dysphoria is a mental illness.

#nationdysphoria

hey guys here's the new operation heil hitler am I right fellow Sup Forums friends?

Maybe not related to MBMC and IOTBW, but I was thinking if there's any way to give the JQ pill to the normies in a really subtle way.

Like creating panflets to celebrate some jewish date (maybe make one month "Jewish History month?) and saying (in a congratulating / celebrating tone): "Jewish people gave us the wonderful banking system we have today, and most are still run by hardworking Jewish families to this day. - March, Jewish History Month), or "Did you know most of our television programs wouldn't have prospered if it wasn't for jewish investment?".

HOW MANY OF THESE BULLSHIT FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS ARE YOU TRYING TO START IN ONE FUCKING DAY?

Fuck you, whities. Life would be so much better without you. We could still be living in our cozy cold straw and mud houses, and blissfully die of sickness that you have found cures for, with your disgusting science.

Yes. Maybe less conspicuous. Replace “power” with “pride”

Look newfag. If you actually follow the damn thread you would see that we are trying to make it inconspicuous. Where not planning on posting flyers that read "I hate niggers"

Find tweets of based minorities and pictures wearing maga hats or whatever and quote them like a pity awareness campaign for mental health “A new mental illness has started to become more frequent in recent time. Obonga believes he is a Swede. He suffers from Nation Dysphoria. PLEASE SHARE TO RAISE AWARENESS OF HIS CONDITION”

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Look SHILL. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS? MEMES ONLY WORK BECAUSE THEY AREN'T FORCED. EVERY SINGLE SHILL OPERATION YOU DO IS FORCED AS FUCK. IT LACKS SOUL. ITS ROBOTIC. YOU'RE A FUCKING KIKE SHILL.

make one block white.

>Sup Forums, the "My Borders, My Choice" meme was a total failure.
No it wasn't you fucking shill.

You are the kike enabler. We are not forcing anything. We are offering and exchanging ideas.

Excellent meme

When you combine all the colors you get a perfect white. Color wheel.

It was a failure. Admit it. We have to switch tactics and come up with a new visual medium for articulating our message.

I don't get it.

potential templates

>Where to begin is the question
>Any ideas?

Operation: EVERYTHING IS WHITE SUPREMACY
>Make redpill flyers (IQ differences, jewish influence, crime stats, etc.)
>Dissiminate in shitlib areas (colleges, starbucks, etc.)
>Here's the catch: pose as a leftist organization trying to "expose the white supremacy of modern science" or something like that

Objectives:
>Enrage the left
>Redpill everyone from frat-guys to normie-cons (frat guys mock these people when they are protesting. We can direct that abundant energy by directly redpilling them on race and Jews in this manner)

Why it will work:
>The leftist media is beginning to push the idea that "meritocracy is racist"
>This operation would cause mass chaos on campuses: protests, demonstrations, even antifa riots
>Salon-tier media has already gone all in on the "everything is white supremacy" narrative
>This will be all over twitter
>bloggers and journalists will report on it
>This will only increase the chaos
>/leftypol/ won't be able to subvert because any attempt will only draw more attention to the phenomenon

The problem of "My Borders, My Choice" is that it was not chaotic. We tried to do something that is not in our realm of expertise, and naturally it failed. Mass chaos is the true power of Sup Forums.

Of course, KEK will be pleased.

Very good

You need a new symbol. Something fresh.

i got an idea, what if we just beat them the fuck up

>iotbw and mbmc had the rule of "do not change format" and "no intentional racism" to weed out shills
>shills break these rules and pretend its the next big thing
I bet you're printing these out right now to put on a light post and take pics of so you can declare it a Sup Forums failure a week from now.
Also, there's already a fucking image for this shit.

>No intentional racism to weed out shills...
>proceeds to post a picture with equating diversity with destruction...

>You can't scare the normies with that blunt language. You have to capture their curiosity with something thought provoking.

Pic related should be the basic format. Perhaps even more simplistic.

half a block

Dumping old diversity memes from last year.

Shameless self (you). I'll say that we need to make it look like it was dissiminated by a leftist organization, but not one that has high levels of media influence like the SPLC. What would be best is to use Antifa symbols on some flyers along with other leftist orgs to force them to choose between "punching left" (disavowing antifa) or embracing Antifa. Mass chaos. If you don't think this is a good plan you need to check your brain.

These are failed because it's fucking cuckery. See: if you want a good plan nigger.

no

I remember some of these from .pl/pol/. The rainbow is sketched into the normies' heads and it disarms them since the are programmed not to hate it.
We are taking the rainbow back.

How are you going to put up flyers en masse if your whole operation relies on subverting the colors of the rainbow anyway. I'd rather have more than a "no" as to why this is a bad plan nigger.