Owarimonogatari

Owarimonogatari 3 set to air as 2 specials on August 12 & 13, 7 episodes in total Contains arcs Mayoi Hell, Hitagi Rendezvous, and Ougi Dark
CM youtube.com/watch?v=7WdyIcDlK2o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqyTE1yRDx4
galax.moe/monogatari/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more snail girl?

Thank god

Fuck shaft

ED by ClariS

No, clearly the Shaft fucks YOU!

I WANTED THE KIZU ART

They really took so long for 7 episodes?

youtube.com/watch?v=rqyTE1yRDx4

>Snail and Spook arcs to balance having a Crab arc

Good

Waiting for Mayoi Hell, is my hell, oi.

>Crab
Literally who?

I want to try to get into this series. What's the correct order of watching everything?

The worst girl

Pick episodes at random.

Airing order.

galax.moe/monogatari/

Use that.

Release order. Other order would be the chronological one but you probably wouldn't appreciate Bake's style if you started with Kizus.

Alphabetical by the first spoken word in it's Italian translation.

Not a lolicon but Snail is my wife.

What's with monogatari lolis being more likeable than regular girls. I want to fuck Hanekawa but even then she's inferior girl when compared to Bat, Snail and Doll.

ragi is pretty based

Cuter and they actually have personalities that aren't archetypes despite one of them not having a personality.

>think he's just fooling around
>yfw he actually loves her more than hitagu

rrrgi has actual feelings for them instead of just being his normalfag beard.

He loves everyone more than crab.

You might have the disease known as "lolicon". Just out of curiosity, what is your opinion on this creature?

I've never fapped to loli, I prefer mature girls

Hanekawa > Loli Cat > Short haired

get out of Sup Forums

I'll prove to you that there is nothing wrong with my taste

Why so much crab hate? What happened?

I like Gaen. Do I have shit taste? I probably do.

f cup-chan is too perfect to like. Her life is a lie.
>what happened
Sup Forums has always hated crab, reddit-kun.

Native English speakers understood the nuances of her character very poorly.

Her chest truly is the greatest, they're the perfect size despite Kiss-shot having larger

>muh deep tsundere
No, it's just nips having shit taste as usual. Crab should break up with ragi and get back with kaiki.

There's no reason to. She's just a normal girl. Why would anyone enjoy a ship like that in supernatural fiction?

Was this the best scene in all of monogatari?

KILL HACHIKUJI ALREADY

HER TIME HAS COME

TWICE

Kizu was a mistake

>the nuances of her character
>native English
Gahara isn't that popular in Japan nowadays though. The only ones who like her here are bakefags with muh deep romance and symbolism obsession and redditors. Your average Sup Forumsnon recognized the worst girl at the start.

>In a hotel room
>Taking a shower
>Gets in a robe
>Crab's face appears in the window
>Talking on the phone to him while she's with her boyfriend
Symbolism.

well, its better than nothing

The worst girl always wins the mc-bowl. This is indisputable fact.

Did Kaiki omit the parts where he fucks a teenager?

Holy shit, why is Kaiki so alpha? Just look at these confident eyes, he just KNOWS he'll be pounding that pussy raw in an instant.

> Sup Forums has always hated crab, reddit-kun.
Fuck off. Haters and waifuwars ruin threads.

I don't get it Sup Forums, I'ved watched every bit of the anime and I just don't understand. Why is every single girl in this show the worst girl, they're all trash. Don't get me wrong, I love this shit, but every single girl is fucking terrible, crab and cat especially. The least shit characters consist of snake, who really never shows up, and shinobou, who is just a deus ex machina plot device more than a character, not counting his sisters, these are the only two girls that felt like bearable characters. I don't care who he walks home gently, they are all garbage in my eyes.

He knows he's the best girl and could get anyone he wants because of that

> why is Kaiki so alpha?
He is the biggest cuck after Severus Snape. Kanbaru's dad and Araragi cucked him.

>implying gatari is anything more than haremshit
I want 3deep5u fags to leave.

Yes. He made up that whole story about being in love with Kanbaru's mother so he wouldn't have to admit he actually fucked Crab as payment. He really is a gentleman.

We still can have good threads.

He's just a cuck. That's why he left town while Crab is being plowed by Ragi

don't forget NTR faggots, all we are missing is /u/ for the holy trinity of reddit cancer

He's right though.
>waifufags ruin threads
But they don't. It's just that crabfags always shitposted about their waifu not getting enough screentime, so they need to be reminded how shit she is to keep them in check.

>good threads
What is there to discuss that hasn't been discussed already besides cute girls? Shitposting when newfags ask about airing order?

Having it but not using it is not the same as having it and losing it.

>No vanilla Kaiki djs

Why are nips so afraid of confident, older men?

> It's just that crabfags always shitposted about their waifu not getting enough screentime
No crabfags but crabhaters. By their logic less screentime somehow makes Crab worse.

Is mamaragi a closet shotacon? Or was it his dad that gave him his good taste?

>the holy trinity of reddit cancer
>reddit cancer
>anyone but DEEP posters and crabfags
How new are you? The word "Reddit" isn't used ironically here, son, lurk more.

After Hanamono came out I truly believed crab was gonna get dumped in college and Araragi would end up with monkey. Too bad Nisio's a puss who's too scared to end a relationship that's the incarnate of a philosophical fallacy.

Daily reminder that reddit's girl is Bat

>less screentime somehow makes Crab worse.
It does. This is a linear narrative. Not real life. Having a character uninvolved in the narrative as a love interest, is inherently unsatisfying for the viewer.

> Araragi would end up with monkey
You have to be very fucking stupid to believe in something like that

>By their logic less screentime somehow makes Crab worse
But we hate her not because of getting less screentime, you retard. Gahara is just a shitty waifu with retarded personality and Kaiki complex. I kind of liked her in Bake, but the more I compared her to others, the more I understood she's insufferable. It's been discussed here a thousand times, you must be new.

>pic not related
Bat and Crab are tied (unlike in Ararargi's heart)

>snek above snail
That's for showing us they have shit taste screenshot-kun.

> but the more I compared her to others, the more I understood she's insufferable.
Empty words.
Look
> Shinobu is just a shitty waifu with retarded personality and Seishirou complex. I kind of liked her in Nise, but the more I compared her to others, the more I understood she's insufferable.

>Reddit's girl
Nah, Bat is just best girl. She's favored everywhere, not only on Reddit, while Hitagi is a beloved waifu or MALfags, Gigguk, Redditors and normalfags.

Yes I'm stupid to believe in NisioIsin or any popular eastern fiction writers to change the status quo in any way shape or form.
I'm sorry to dream, you brain-dead husk of a human being.

don't watch it. it's shit. bakemonogatari is the only season with any sort of quality to it, and with every season following it becomes more and more a verbal masturbation by the author regarding how many meaningless words he can shove down your throat.

She actually has character development. Crab is just a shitty tsundere that started being less of a tsundere.

Like I said, it's been discussed here a thousand times, lurk more. And you obviously didn't understand what I meant by "Kaiki complex". Go back 2 reddit, my dude.

Dude are you an autist or something? That user is merely giving his opinion.
Of course you can change words in a statement of opinion to change it to another opinion.

That's how the english language, sentences, and complete thoughts in general work.

So you haven't watched it at all?

> And you obviously didn't understand what I meant by "Kaiki complex"
Who cares what you meant.

>who cares what you meant
Crabfags, everyone

I like crab, I just don't think her and Araragi make a good couple.

Simply the best.

That's a cute boy, but the dress hides his bulge

That's a boy, you know.

> Crab is just a shitty tsundere that started being less of a tsundere.
Wow just like Bat.
You can describe every character in that way but it doesn't mean anything.

You seem to think that I care.

considering how it's just a shitty harem, i don't believe i forgot anything other than "it has almost no animation by hanamonogatari".

Reminder that bat is the only logical route immortality trumps all.

Imagine all the banter and descending talk she'd give you while bound, just the thought of it makes me diamond hard

That's the stuff of legends.

She ignored and threw away her first minion just because she doesn't need him anymore. She will do it with Araragi too.

I just wanted to make sure you know. Some people think that boys shouldn't wear these kinds of outfits.

I don't give a shit about the difference between a boy and a girl. I like cute things.