After having to face reality once again, i ended up depressed and envying everyone who has a romantic relationship...

After having to face reality once again, i ended up depressed and envying everyone who has a romantic relationship, as i'm as autistic as hachiman and waifu-types don't exist in 3D.

Why don't more anime focus on adult lives or the shitty reality of people's relationships? So far i only know of Genshiken as a college anime, and it's literally no different from a generic highschool otaku club. One would imagine the japanese would receive well shows that give light to their actually shitty environments, but all they do is fun highschool shit. Why do they view with rose tinted glasses the shittest years of their lives?

tl;dr why aren't there more adult life anime?

Why do people come into anime and demand it to change to their demands?
Get into books you idiot.

No one wants to watch an anime about your pathetic loser life.

People mainly watch anime/read LN's,manga as a form of escapism. A lot of people don't like to be reminded about real life issues when they watch stuff like this due to various reasons. It's not just in japan. I heard that there was a show on netflix that's geting a lot of hate for covering real life issues. I think it was called 13 reasons why or something. I personally don't give a fuck about stuff like that and wouldn't mind watching something different for a change.

Why should every shit be some generic highschool isekai harem bullshit where no one wins?

We had servant x service, usagi drop, and nothing else. Highschool shit is overdone already, move the fuck on.

Goddamn that was a terrible show

your gay

I know people watch it for escapism, but rather than throwing it to the trash altogether, they can make a show about the little things in those shitty lives that make it worthwhile. A comfy healing anime in a work environment. Is that too much to ask?

Because thats what anime is about.
If you want variety or adult topics, get into books. Seriously, these are cartoons for stunted manchildren and people whose lives are so sad and miserable that they need the shot of pure rosy sugar and escapism that is anime to survive, like me.
Anime also doesnt work when it tries to do something else, because people that want serious stuff are reading books

The new wave of moeshit otaku truly was a mistake.

>new
Anime was created to draw sexy anime girls, even today thats all animators want to draw, when you see animation contests in Japan thats all you see, young girls in different state of undress or being cute.
Why do outsiders/casuals think anime is this grandiose artform when is just an excuse to animate cute girls

Yui is best girl and she will definitely win.

Literally MOESHIT killed anime. There's nothing wrong with drawing cute girls, but whatever variety that existed in the past got axed in favor of generic highschool isekai moeshit harem.

You can have cute girls in any setting, yet the only thing you see is the same bullshit.

I agree.

You are ignorant but it doesnt really matter. Enjoy your misguided and useless frustration.

Why would you want to watch an anime about some dude working 12 hours a day 6 days a week at some shitty salaryman job?

Money. Much easier and profitable to make an anime with a shitty plot with 1 or 2 cute girls.

I want to watch an anime about some dude working 12 hours a day 6 days a week at some shitty salaryman job with a cute big titty senpai, and the two getting closer for going through the same hardships and visiting an izakaya after work, sharing the night after they miss the last train. Add in bureaucracy drama and a plot that puts them in antagonist roles for a big but after realizing work is just work they become even closer, kissu, and marry. Add another girl who had a crush on salaryman MC watch him being happy with another woman while she can't do anything about it but move on.

your gay

Literally the same thing, same tropes but a different setting, much more relatable still. This shit would sell millions.

And then a magic loli comes along to screw with the MC and hilarity ensues.
Brilliant! Go make your idea into a reality my dude.

The loli can be senpai's nephew and get MC in pedo trouble.

We need more realism like this. Good job.